Browns Db James Dockery Article
-
http://www.beastfitnation.com/james-docker/
"sat in Corvallis in a tiny dorm room with James Dockery in 2007 mingling amongst college students, the Madden 08 was in heavy rotation, and I was due to play Dockery next. I was on the Oregon St campus, and Dockery, who was a spry 165 RS Frosh, had the widest eyes I have ever seen. He wore his confidence on his sleeve, his vans shoes collection was legendary, and his swagger was different. I mean, he was from Cali, but he wasn’t just another “Cali” Brother if you know what I mean.:"
-
cali brother as in like ice cube or dr. dre?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login