Skip to content

Schizophrenic Cities

The Browns Board
21 10 1.2k
  • My hometown, 30 miles north of Cbus, is predominately Browns/Tribe country. Of course we have a small scattering of Bengals

    and Steelers misguided baffoons but for the most part Cleveland dominates, as it should. Of course, Ohio State football is the

    king around here, but that's a topic for a different discussion. The Cbus media evenly splits coverage of Browns/Bengals and is

    fair in their determintation of who gets tv coverage on football sundays. 30 miles south of cbus you enter heavy pockets of

    bengal roooter with dispersed regions of squeeler supporters who ended up in southern ohio after their misguided

    attempt to locate appalachain pa. Their double wides can be found on the fringe of most larger county

    towns and their steeler stickered vehicles are easily spotted outside their places of employment, usually

    Subway or Mcdonalds. North of the border, the english language is spoken as intended with some local dialect.

    Down in Bengal county you hear a lot on monosyllabic, gutteral, pidgen hickspeak. Even in my homtown you

    can spot a steeler fan sporting their colors in a trip about town. I have instructed my young sons that

    under no circumstance are they to communicate with any of these type people. We need to properly instuct

    the younger generations in their dealings with squeeler fans. It is our duty as Browns supporters.

  • I was talking to this guy today who stoped over my buddies house in Warren Ohio and come to find out his aunt just died and they buried her in a Steelers jersey.

    He said he was a Steelers fan to but he lived in Ohio his whole life. I told him I could never root for a team that's outside of Ohio and his reply was something like this. "How could you root for the Browns if you never lived in Cleveland"?

    I told him I did live in Cleveland up until I was 10 years old so he shut up. It seems to me that he thinks its ok to root for Pissburgh because he doesnt live in Cleveland or something along those lines. It was pretty sad.

  • My hometown, 30 miles north of Cbus, is predominately Browns/Tribe country. Of course we have a small scattering of Bengals

    and Steelers misguided baffoons but for the most part Cleveland dominates, as it should. Of course, Ohio State football is the

    king around here, but that's a topic for a different discussion. The Cbus media evenly splits coverage of Browns/Bengals and is

    fair in their determintation of who gets tv coverage on football sundays. 30 miles south of cbus you enter heavy pockets of

    bengal roooter with dispersed regions of squeeler supporters who ended up in southern ohio after their misguided

    attempt to locate appalachain pa. Their double wides can be found on the fringe of most larger county

    towns and their steeler stickered vehicles are easily spotted outside their places of employment, usually

    Subway or Mcdonalds. North of the border, the english language is spoken as intended with some local dialect.

    Down in Bengal county you hear a lot on monosyllabic, gutteral, pidgen hickspeak. Even in my homtown you

    can spot a steeler fan sporting their colors in a trip about town. I have instructed my young sons that

    under no circumstance are they to communicate with any of these type people. We need to properly instuct

    the younger generations in their dealings with squeeler fans. It is our duty as Browns supporters.

    @slowburn said:

    I have instructed my young sons that

    under no circumstance are they to communicate with any of these type people. We need to properly instuct

    the younger generations in their dealings with squeeler fans. It is our duty as Browns supporters.

    It seems like the younger generation likes to rebel against whatever they're parents like so watch out because they might just start to root for the Steelers just to piss you off one day lol.

  • On one note of the above, see where I observed that Findlay Oh. is equidistant between Detroit, Cleveland and Cincinnati. And of course we all know who a denizen of Findlay, but it is my understanding that he "grew up" as a 49er fan. What kind of a FRAK is that?

    And of course there is that putz from Akron fucking Ohio whose initials can be "Little Blow Job". He was sucking the cum of the Yankees/Cowboys/Bulls. Of course his problem was no male role model in his life, so it is no wonder he would be a Front Runner Ass Kisser.

    @the-gipper said:

    On one note of the above, see where I observed that Findlay Oh. is equidistant between Detroit, Cleveland and Cincinnati. And of course we all know who a denizen of Findlay, but it is my understanding that he "grew up" as a 49er fan. What kind of a FRAK is that?

    And of course there is that putz from Akron fucking Ohio whose initials can be "Little Blow Job". He was sucking the cum of the Yankees/Cowboys/Bulls. Of course his problem was no male role model in his life, so it is no wonder he would be a Front Runner Ass Kisser.

    That reminds me of Eminem the rap singer. He openly stated that growing up and even now he's a fan of the Cowboys because "they used to be really good". lmao

  • I'm in CT, which is smack dab in between Boston and New York. The football fan base is roughly 50% Giants, 40% Patriots, 5% Jets and 5% everyone else.

  • @slowburn said:

    I have instructed my young sons that

    under no circumstance are they to communicate with any of these type people. We need to properly instuct

    the younger generations in their dealings with squeeler fans. It is our duty as Browns supporters.

    It seems like the younger generation likes to rebel against whatever they're parents like so watch out because they might just start to root for the Steelers just to piss you off one day lol.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    It seems like the younger generation likes to rebel against whatever they're parents like so watch out because they might just start to root for the Steelers just to piss you off one day lol.

    Oh, I have in fact run into any number of "contrarian" personalities who only take on what they claim is "loyalty" to say, the Steelers, because their parents or all their friends were Browns fans....and they have some deep psychosis that impels them to "root for" the enemy

    I mean, its not like these guys could have rebelled and become fans of the Chiefs, or Saints or Charger or Falcons. The HAD to become Steeler fans because the Steelers were the hated rivals. And the thing is, thay are not really Steeler fans, but anti-Browns fans.

  • I'm in CT, which is smack dab in between Boston and New York. The football fan base is roughly 50% Giants, 40% Patriots, 5% Jets and 5% everyone else.

    @husky-dog said:

    I'm in CT, which is smack dab in between Boston and New York. The football fan base is roughly 50% Giants, 40% Patriots, 5% Jets and 5% everyone else.

    Curious as to why so few fans of The Jets?

    My pereception is as you say, Connecticut is Giants country.

    But I also an under the impression that New Jersey is more Jets.

  • Just wait until our new "throwback" uniforms go viral, everyone will be converting to our fan base, or lose their memory.

  • Just wait until our new "throwback" uniforms go viral, everyone will be converting to our fan base, or lose their memory.

    Endymion said:

    Just wait until our new "throwback" uniforms go viral, everyone will be converting to our fan base, or lose their memory.

    Or, more likely lose their lunch?

  • @husky-dog said:

    I'm in CT, which is smack dab in between Boston and New York. The football fan base is roughly 50% Giants, 40% Patriots, 5% Jets and 5% everyone else.

    Curious as to why so few fans of The Jets?

    My pereception is as you say, Connecticut is Giants country.

    But I also an under the impression that New Jersey is more Jets.

    @the-gipper said:

    Curious as to why so few fans of The Jets?

    My pereception is as you say, Connecticut is Giants country.

    But I also an under the impression that New Jersey is more Jets.

    Pats trump Jets in a huge way here. I think Giants also rule the roost in New Jersey. Jets have a strong following in Staten Island and on Long Island NY; Giants probably own the five boroughs 70/30.