Thursday!
-
Well, when Richardson lays out James Harrison for the game and gives HIM a concussion, we'll be excited about that.
When Richardson shrugs off Ray Lewis and keeps going like Jamal Lewis in his prime, we'll be excited about that.
When Cincy can't hold a candle to our offensive firepower and they are blown out 35-0, we'll be excited about that as well.
It's all in the eye of the beholder. If your used to winning championships and having 10+ wins a season, of course your not going to be as juiced up as a team like us. We've been bottom dwellers so long it seems that once we turn this thing around and have some franchise guys leading the charge- we'll appreciate it that much more, cause we've been there. I think Richardson has the strength to pull us out, I really do.
Well, when Richardson lays out James Harrison for the game and gives HIM a concussion, we'll be excited about that.
When Richardson shrugs off Ray Lewis and keeps going like Jamal Lewis in his prime, we'll be excited about that.
When Cincy can't hold a candle to our offensive firepower and they are blown out 35-0, we'll be excited about that as well.
It's all in the eye of the beholder. If your used to winning championships and having 10+ wins a season, of course your not going to be as juiced up as a team like us. We've been bottom dwellers so long it seems that once we turn this thing around and have some franchise guys leading the charge- we'll appreciate it that much more, cause we've been there. I think Richardson has the strength to pull us out, I really do.
Yeah.And Ricky Williams was soooo fucking great...look at all the rings he has...Jeesus....some fans are just delusional.
-
Zombo said:
Their QB killed dogs. On purpose.
Zombo
--Again ... not meaning to single you out
Hide your Beagle Vick's an Eagle.
-
On the T-Train, MFBATR, ProBowl, Hall of Famer Baby! It's OUR TIME! THIS IS OUR TIME!
I know this kid IS Special, and it's time. I've been waiting a loooooong time for this, too long... it's now or never, do or die, Richardson OR BUST!
On the T-Train, MFBATR, ProBowl, Hall of Famer Baby! It's OUR TIME! THIS IS OUR TIME!
I know this kid IS Special, and it's time. I've been waiting a loooooong time for this, too long... it's now or never, do or die, Richardson OR BUST!
Our time? For what? To draft a good rb and still be a crap team? One guy isn't going to fix the 18 holes we have just at starters.
Plus we'll have Shurmur as the coach still with Brad pedo bear Childress.
-
On the T-Train, MFBATR, ProBowl, Hall of Famer Baby! It's OUR TIME! THIS IS OUR TIME!
I know this kid IS Special, and it's time. I've been waiting a loooooong time for this, too long... it's now or never, do or die, Richardson OR BUST!
Our time? For what? To draft a good rb and still be a crap team? One guy isn't going to fix the 18 holes we have just at starters.
Plus we'll have Shurmur as the coach still with Brad pedo bear Childress.
Our time? For what? To draft a good rb and still be a crap team? One guy isn't going to fix the 18 holes we have just at starters.
Plus we'll have Shurmur as the coach still with Brad pedo bear Childress.
We have 13 picks so we can fill some of those holes. As for Shurmur give him a chance, we seem to always oust our coach after 1 year. The Belicheck tree didnt work, so lets try the Holmgren for a little longer.
-
Our time? For what? To draft a good rb and still be a crap team? One guy isn't going to fix the 18 holes we have just at starters.
Plus we'll have Shurmur as the coach still with Brad pedo bear Childress.
We have 13 picks so we can fill some of those holes. As for Shurmur give him a chance, we seem to always oust our coach after 1 year. The Belicheck tree didnt work, so lets try the Holmgren for a little longer.
We have 13 picks so we can fill some of those holes. As for Shurmur give him a chance, we seem to always oust our coach after 1 year. The Belicheck tree didnt work, so lets try the Holmgren for a little longer.
I dont think I would say - The Bellicheck tree didnt work. The coaches that did come from the tree (RAC & EM) Did get us some exciting wins. If anything It is this era that worries me. I would gladly take back RAC as head coach again instead or Pat Shurmur.
-
Zombo said:
Their QB killed dogs. On purpose.
Zombo
--Again ... not meaning to single you out
Jeezus, Z, quit gettin' all mushy on me... you've got a rep to maintain, man...
What Vick did in no way impacts my opinion of the Iggles... and I'm over them dis'ing our Brownies in 19-fuckin'-50...
Bottom line: I hate the Cowboys and the enemy of my enemy is my friend... Go Iggles...
Meanwhile back at the thread...
C'mon Thursday...
-
Well, when Richardson lays out James Harrison for the game and gives HIM a concussion, we'll be excited about that.
When Richardson shrugs off Ray Lewis and keeps going like Jamal Lewis in his prime, we'll be excited about that.
When Cincy can't hold a candle to our offensive firepower and they are blown out 35-0, we'll be excited about that as well.
It's all in the eye of the beholder. If your used to winning championships and having 10+ wins a season, of course your not going to be as juiced up as a team like us. We've been bottom dwellers so long it seems that once we turn this thing around and have some franchise guys leading the charge- we'll appreciate it that much more, cause we've been there. I think Richardson has the strength to pull us out, I really do.
Well, when Richardson lays out James Harrison for the game and gives HIM a concussion, we'll be excited about that.
When Richardson shrugs off Ray Lewis and keeps going like Jamal Lewis in his prime, we'll be excited about that.
When Cincy can't hold a candle to our offensive firepower and they are blown out 35-0, we'll be excited about that as well.
It's all in the eye of the beholder. If your used to winning championships and having 10+ wins a season, of course your not going to be as juiced up as a team like us. We've been bottom dwellers so long it seems that once we turn this thing around and have some franchise guys leading the charge- we'll appreciate it that much more, cause we've been there. I think Richardson has the strength to pull us out, I really do.
Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? Sure, just keep dreaming about stuff like that- because it likely won't be happening, certainly not in 2012. The reality of the situation is runners who constantly challenge would be tacklers tend to have short and injury riddled careers.
Even guys built like Superman (see Jackson, Bo) and could run a 4.2 (incidentally Richardson can't) can get shelved for good with one freak hit.
Runners like Steven Jackson, Maurice Jones-Drew, and Adrian Peterson couldn't do that sort of stuff for their respective crappy teams, but Trent Richardson is sooooo much better than any of them he's single handedly going to turn the Browns into a powerhouse?
:lol: 
-
Runningbacks can take over a game. Do you remember a couple of years ago when we played the Vikings and we we're beating them into the halftime. We had been shuting down Peterson and containing him all day. Then he goes into the lockeroom and gets an IV put in. He comes out after halftime and the Vikes just keep handing him the ball and we cannot stop him. He ran through us with blood running down his arms and he couldn't be stopped. I'll never forget that game... It's our turn.
-
One element of drafting Trent Richardson with our 4th pick that's rarely been mentioned. Cleveland's run defense has been horrible for years as some of you have mentioned. By taking a runningback like Richardson, our defense has to play against him week in and week out in training and practice. What better way to get our D up to the challenge of stopping the run than trying to contain Richardson on a daily basis. He's going to be argueably better than 3/4 the backs we face next season. Picking Trent helps the defense in more ways than one. It's not just helping to keep the offense on the feild and the defense fresh but it's also a learning expierence in "tough love"...

-
-
Runningbacks can take over a game. Do you remember a couple of years ago when we played the Vikings and we we're beating them into the halftime. We had been shuting down Peterson and containing him all day. Then he goes into the lockeroom and gets an IV put in. He comes out after halftime and the Vikes just keep handing him the ball and we cannot stop him. He ran through us with blood running down his arms and he couldn't be stopped. I'll never forget that game... It's our turn.
Runningbacks can take over a game. Do you remember a couple of years ago when we played the Vikings and we we're beating them into the halftime. We had been shuting down Peterson and containing him all day. Then he goes into the lockeroom and gets an IV put in. He comes out after halftime and the Vikes just keep handing him the ball and we cannot stop him. He ran through us with blood running down his arms and he couldn't be stopped. I'll never forget that game... It's our turn.
Vikings record 2011 3-13. Vikings record 2010 6-10. So much for a running back carrying a team to a winning record. Jaguars record 2011 (Jones-Drew) 7-9. Rams record, 2011 (Steven Jackson) 1-15. So much for a running back carrying a team.
Really, PG there are other options for the Browns besides Richardson. If they don't draft Trent, try not to kill yourself, and if they do, please don't go spooging all over your computer screen.
-
WE FUCKING GET IT. YOU LIKE THE GUY. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
I believe you accidently hit the Capslock key.
-
WE FUCKING GET IT. YOU LIKE THE GUY. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
I believe you accidently hit the Capslock key.
I believe you accidently hit the Capslock key.
I'm might to have to ask Zombo to turn Pg's screenname into "Lumburgh II". Old timers will get the joke.
Ain't seen such a man-crush since.
-
I believe you accidently hit the Capslock key.
I'm might to have to ask Zombo to turn Pg's screenname into "Lumburgh II". Old timers will get the joke.
Ain't seen such a man-crush since.
I'm might to have to ask Zombo to turn Pg's screenname into "Lumburgh II". Old timers will get the joke.
Ain't seen such a man-crush since.
I agree he really wants Richardson, but it's it really a big deal? I mean it will be tough for him if we end up not taking him.
I'm actually leaning towards taking Rich as well. Not that I dislike Blackmon, just that Rich is just a lot better than the other RB's in the draft. No to OL and no to trading down. Dream scenario would be Rich and Floyd, but more realistic would be Rich and the WR from Baylor.
-
I'm might to have to ask Zombo to turn Pg's screenname into "Lumburgh II". Old timers will get the joke.
Ain't seen such a man-crush since.
I agree he really wants Richardson, but it's it really a big deal? I mean it will be tough for him if we end up not taking him.
I'm actually leaning towards taking Rich as well. Not that I dislike Blackmon, just that Rich is just a lot better than the other RB's in the draft. No to OL and no to trading down. Dream scenario would be Rich and Floyd, but more realistic would be Rich and the WR from Baylor.
I agree he really wants Richardson, but it's it really a big deal? I mean it will be tough for him if we end up not taking him.
I'm actually leaning towards taking Rich as well. Not that I dislike Blackmon, just that Rich is just a lot better than the other RB's in the draft. No to OL and no to trading down. Dream scenario would be Rich and Floyd, but more realistic would be Rich and the WR from Baylor.
That would be a great 1st round. 2 playmakers plus little and our TE group, we will put up some numbers
-
The worst part is I want Richardson too. I just don't want to see Poetic G bend over and take it in the ass from TR
-
Yes, they can Po-G... but how many times do they in the WCO?
And running on the Browns D hasn't exactly been one of the 12 Labors of Hercules in the past few years...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login