Skip to content

Marijuana Report Is Latest Pre-Draft Question Raised Against Ohio State Tackle Mike Adams

The Browns Board
15 14 1.0k
  • Good he should slip.

  • I didn't want him even at #37 after I saw his bench press numbers, this makes be not want to take him till the 5th.

  • Don't want the lazy, drugo, fatass in any round.

  • I never was high on Adams... this just reinforces my view.

    Oh and...

    LEGALIZE IT...

  • Kids smoking pot are the least of My worries...Drinking alcohol has caused far more damage.

  • Sounds like his pot smoking has impacted his endogenous hormone secretion, a commmon side effect for heavy cannibis users.

    It was said that he had the biggest man boobs (moobs) at the combine.

  • Sounds like his pot smoking has impacted his endogenous hormone secretion, a commmon side effect for heavy cannibis users.

    It was said that he had the biggest man boobs (moobs) at the combine.

    @slowburn said:

    ... a commmon side effect for heavy cannibis users.

    It was said that he had the biggest man boobs (moobs) at the combine.

    Also a common side effect for heavy people period...

  • Idc that he smokes weed, but smoking weed right before the biggest job interview of your life is pretty stupid

    @mld-woody said:

    Idc that he smokes weed, but smoking weed right before the biggest job interview of your life is pretty stupid

    Check.

    I still think it is highly possible that the Browns with their first 3 picks will go for TR, a RT and a defender, maybe a CB or LB. Then they get their RT in the 3rd round: The Schwartz!

  • So what I take from this whole situation is a guy who was highly recruited out of high school with GREAT size for an OT. He has had problems with attitude and effort, his lineman coach might has well have said he didnt work hard enough in the weight room. He gives his coaches a bad attitude. And shockingly has not lived up to his athletic potential. He either didnt care enough or was dumb enough to smoke within a month of the NFL combine. I dont care that he smokes marijuana but I do think a lot about the fact that he just doesnt care enough. Not a guy Id want on my team. Ill pick up another free agent veteran and pass over this guy, if we dont pick another RT early in the draft. Just not a guy Id want on my team especially with a 1st or second round pick.

  • Don't want the lazy, drugo, fatass in any round.

    @d-bone said:

    Don't want the lazy, drugo, fatass in any round.

    I couldn't have stated my feelings any better!

    Mike