Skip to content

2012 Brownsboard Mock

The Browns Board
109 23 3.9k
  • #1-Colts........Andrew Luck

    #2-Redskins.....RG3

    #3-Vikes........Matt Kalil

    #4-Browns ......Trent Richardson

    #5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn

    #6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon

    #7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery

    #8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill

    #9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram

    #10-Bills........Michael Floyd

    #11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS

    #12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus

    #13-Arizona......David DeCastro

    #14-Cowboys......Peter Konz

    #15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox

    #16-Jets.........Mark Barron

    #17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore

    #18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe

    #19-Bears........Kendall Wright

    #20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick

    #21-Bengals......Stephen Hill

    #22-Browns.......Riley Rieff

    #23-Lions........Jonathan Martin

    #24-Steelers.....

    #25-Broncos......

    #26-Texans.......

    #27-Pats.........

    #28-GB...........

    #29-Ravens.......

    #30-49ers........

    #31-Pats.........

    #32-NYG's........

  • Luck, Andrew

    Griffin III, Robert

    Kalil, Matt

    Richardson, Trent

    Blackmon, Justin

    DeCastro, David

    Claiborne, Morris

    Kuechly, Luke

    Ingram, Melvin

    Barron, Mark

    Cox, Fletcher

    Floyd, Michael

    Reiff, Riley

    Poe, Dontari

    Wright, Kendall

    Coples, Quinton

    Glenn, Cordy

    Upshaw, Courtney

    Gilmore, Stephon

    Kirkpatrick, Dre

    Tannehill, Ryan

    Martin, Jonathan

    Brockers, Michael

    Branch, Andre

    Perry, Nick

    Whitney Merciless

    Peter Konz

    Alshon Jeffery

    @poeticg said:

    Luck, Andrew

    Griffin III, Robert

    Kalil, Matt

    Richardson, Trent

    Blackmon, Justin

    DeCastro, David

    Claiborne, Morris

    Kuechly, Luke

    Ingram, Melvin

    Barron, Mark

    Cox, Fletcher

    Floyd, Michael

    Reiff, Riley

    Poe, Dontari

    Wright, Kendall

    Coples, Quinton

    Glenn, Cordy

    Upshaw, Courtney

    Gilmore, Stephon

    Kirkpatrick, Dre

    Tannehill, Ryan

    Martin, Jonathan

    Brockers, Michael

    Branch, Andre

    Perry, Nick

    Whitney Merciless

    Peter Konz

    Alshon Jeffery

  • With the 23rd pick of the 2012 NFL Draft The Detroit Lions select... Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford

  • Steelers are on the clock and they really, really need a punter!!! 😉

  • With the 24th pick in the NFL Draft the Steelers Select Brock Osweiler QB Arizona St.

  • Ostweiler at #24????

    Oh Well...

    With the 25th pick in the 2012 Draft, the Denver Broncos select...

    Jerel Worley (DT) Michigan State

    The Houston Texans are on the clock...

  • With the 24th pick in the NFL Draft the Steelers Select Brock Osweiler QB Arizona St.

    @represent said:

    With the 24th pick in the NFL Draft the Steelers Select Brock Osweiler QB Arizona St.

    I vote that that vote be rescinded. This is a mock draft, not a "mock the Steelers" draft. No way in hell the Steelers are taking Osweiler in the first round- neither will any other team in the NFL.

  • @represent said:

    With the 24th pick in the NFL Draft the Steelers Select Brock Osweiler QB Arizona St.

    I vote that that vote be rescinded. This is a mock draft, not a "mock the Steelers" draft. No way in hell the Steelers are taking Osweiler in the first round- neither will any other team in the NFL.

    @hoorta said:

    I vote that that vote be rescinded.

    Seconded...

  • @tour2ma said:

    With the 22nd pick of the 2012 Draft, the Cleveland Browns select:

    Riley Rieff OT Iowa

    I have a feeling that the gap between picks 21 and 22 is going to be a little bit shorter...

    WTH...

    With the 21st pick of the 2012 Draft, the Cinncinati Bung-holes select:

    Stephen Hill - WR - GA Tech

    Epicly failed you just heard the whole stadium gasp and started bar room fights everywhere LOL

    @represent said:

    Epicly failed you just heard the whole stadium gasp and started bar room fights everywhere LOL

    Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.

  • With the 23rd pick of the 2012 NFL Draft The Detroit Lions select... Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford

    @poeticg said:

    With the 23rd pick of the 2012 NFL Draft The Detroit Lions select... Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford

    NO, Lions are still on the clock because the Browns took Martin first.

    AS the self appointed Commissioner of this endeavor I am calling a Reset:

    Lions still on the clock here.

    And with the pick the Lions take: Rielly Rief OT Iowa

    Now, the Steelers are on the clock

  • #1-Colts........Andrew Luck

    #2-Redskins.....RG3

    #3-Vikes........Matt Kalil

    #4-Browns ......Trent Richardson

    #5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn

    #6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon

    #7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery

    #8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill

    #9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram

    #10-Bills........Michael Floyd

    #11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS

    #12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus

    #13-Arizona......David DeCastro

    #14-Cowboys......Peter Konz

    #15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox

    #16-Jets.........Mark Barron

    #17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore

    #18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe

    #19-Bears........Kendall Wright

    #20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick

    #21-Bengals......Stephen Hill

    #22-Browns.......Riley Rieff

    #23-Lions........Jonathan Martin

    #24-Steelers.....

    #25-Broncos......

    #26-Texans.......

    #27-Pats.........

    #28-GB...........

    #29-Ravens.......

    #30-49ers........

    #31-Pats.........

    #32-NYG's........

    @poeticg said:

    #1-Colts........Andrew Luck

    #2-Redskins.....RG3

    #3-Vikes........Matt Kalil

    #4-Browns ......Trent Richardson

    #5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn

    #6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon

    #7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery

    #8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill

    #9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram

    #10-Bills........Michael Floyd

    #11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS

    #12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus

    #13-Arizona......David DeCastro

    #14-Cowboys......Peter Konz

    #15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox

    #16-Jets.........Mark Barron

    #17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore

    #18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe

    #19-Bears........Kendall Wright

    #20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick

    #21-Bengals......Stephen Hill

    #22-Browns....... Jonathan Martin

    #23-Lions........Reilly Rieff

    #24-Steelers.....

    #25-Broncos......

    #26-Texans.......

    #27-Pats.........

    #28-GB...........

    #29-Ravens.......

    #30-49ers........

    #31-Pats.........

    #32-NYG's........

  • Only the Steelers would be lucky enough to have Kuechly, Luke

    fall into their laps at 24.

  • this is absurd.

    rule changes. can't pick a player based on a majority vote.

    do you have the octagon die and action figures out and are you all wearing your dungeons and dragons robe's while doing this?

  • this is absurd.

    rule changes. can't pick a player based on a majority vote.

    do you have the octagon die and action figures out and are you all wearing your dungeons and dragons robe's while doing this?

    @miktoxic said:

    this is absurd.

    rule changes. can't pick a player based on a majority vote.

    do you have the octagon die and action figures out and are you all wearing your dungeons and dragons robe's while doing this?

    WTF you talking bout Willis?

    The rules were simple...each team gets a pick in the order of their draft order. One person gets one pick and that is the end of it.

    Jonathan Martin was picked by the Browns at #22 by someone. That pick was made. You then decided to make a selection for the Browns.....but they had already chosen. Too bad.

    That's the way the real draft works. A team gets their pick and they are stuck with it..

    The Broncos are on the clock

  • With the 25th pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Denver Broncos select:

    Cordy Glenn OT/OG Georgia

    The Houston Texans are on the clock.

  • So far:

    1-Colts........Andrew Luck

    #2-Redskins.....RG3

    #3-Vikes........Matt Kalil

    #4-Browns ......Trent Richardson

    #5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn

    #6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon

    #7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery

    #8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill

    #9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram

    #10-Bills........Michael Floyd

    #11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS

    #12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus

    #13-Arizona......David DeCastro

    #14-Cowboys......Peter Konz

    #15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox

    #16-Jets.........Mark Barron

    #17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore

    #18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe

    #19-Bears........Kendall Wright

    #20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick

    #21-Bengals......Stephen Hill

    #22-Browns....... Jonathan Martin

    #23-Lions........Reilly Rieff

    #24-Steelers..... Luke Kuechly

    #25-Broncos...... Cordy Glenn

    #26-Texans.......

    #27-Pats.........

    #28-GB...........

    #29-Ravens.......

    #30-49ers........

    #31-Pats.........

    #32-NYG's........

  • @represent said:

    Epicly failed you just heard the whole stadium gasp and started bar room fights everywhere LOL

    Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.

    @the-gipper said:

    Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.

    Read the thread again, Commissioner Gipper.

    Zombo said:

    I think the right tackle form Stanford would be looking good here, no?

    Zombo

    Followed immediately by...

    Zombo said:

    I'm just observing, someone step in there and make a call for the ages...

    Zombo

    Z was campaigning for Martin and prodding someone else to make the pick... I chose Rieff instead.

    Subsequently Z defended my pick...

    Do you really think that if he'd chosen Martin he wouldn't have said something like "Hey, asshole, I already chose Martin at 22!"?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.

    Read the thread again, Commissioner Gipper.

    Zombo said:

    I think the right tackle form Stanford would be looking good here, no?

    Zombo

    Followed immediately by...

    Zombo said:

    I'm just observing, someone step in there and make a call for the ages...

    Zombo

    Z was campaigning for Martin and prodding someone else to make the pick... I chose Rieff instead.

    Subsequently Z defended my pick...

    Do you really think that if he'd chosen Martin he wouldn't have said something like "Hey, asshole, I already chose Martin at 22!"?

    @tour2ma said:

    Read the thread again, Commissioner Gipper.

    Followed immediately by...

    Z was campaigning for Martin and prodding someone else to make the pick... I chose Rieff instead.

    Subsequently Z defended my pick...

    Do you really think that if he'd chosen Martin he wouldn't have said something like "Hey, asshole, I already chose Martin at 22!"?

    Hmm, OK, I guess perhaps you are right. I guess I took Zombo's comments about the tackle from Stanford as a choice. I guess I didn't read the wishy-washiness into it that is indeed there upon second reading. Its not something I expected from him. I will try to correct it.

  • OK, here is the correct...corrected draft up to date:

    #1-Colts........Andrew Luck

    #2-Redskins.....RG3

    #3-Vikes........Matt Kalil

    #4-Browns ......Trent Richardson

    #5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn

    #6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon

    #7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery

    #8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill

    #9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram

    #10-Bills........Michael Floyd

    #11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS

    #12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus

    #13-Arizona......David DeCastro

    #14-Cowboys......Peter Konz

    #15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox

    #16-Jets.........Mark Barron

    #17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore

    #18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe

    #19-Bears........Kendall Wright

    #20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick

    #21-Bengals......Stephen Hill

    #22-Browns....... Reilly Rieff

    #23-Lions........Jonathan Martin

    #24-Steelers..... Brock Osweiler (commissioner rules this pick stays)

    #25-Broncos...... Jerel Worthy

    #26-Texans.......

    #27-Pats.........

    #28-GB...........

    #29-Ravens.......

    #30-49ers........

    #31-Pats.........

    #32-NYG's........

    NOW TEXANS ON CLOCK

  • OK, So I will now choose:

    The Houston Texans with the 26th pick of the 2012 NFL draft select:

    Quinton Coples DE North Carolina

    The New England Patriots are on the clock