2012 Brownsboard Mock
-
With the 24th pick in the NFL Draft the Steelers Select Brock Osweiler QB Arizona St.
-
With the 24th pick in the NFL Draft the Steelers Select Brock Osweiler QB Arizona St.
I vote that that vote be rescinded. This is a mock draft, not a "mock the Steelers" draft. No way in hell the Steelers are taking Osweiler in the first round- neither will any other team in the NFL.
-
With the 24th pick in the NFL Draft the Steelers Select Brock Osweiler QB Arizona St.
I vote that that vote be rescinded. This is a mock draft, not a "mock the Steelers" draft. No way in hell the Steelers are taking Osweiler in the first round- neither will any other team in the NFL.
-
With the 22nd pick of the 2012 Draft, the Cleveland Browns select:
Riley Rieff OT Iowa
I have a feeling that the gap between picks 21 and 22 is going to be a little bit shorter...
WTH...
With the 21st pick of the 2012 Draft, the Cinncinati Bung-holes select:
Stephen Hill - WR - GA Tech
Epicly failed you just heard the whole stadium gasp and started bar room fights everywhere LOL
Epicly failed you just heard the whole stadium gasp and started bar room fights everywhere LOL
Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.
-
With the 23rd pick of the 2012 NFL Draft The Detroit Lions select... Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford
With the 23rd pick of the 2012 NFL Draft The Detroit Lions select... Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford
NO, Lions are still on the clock because the Browns took Martin first.
AS the self appointed Commissioner of this endeavor I am calling a Reset:
Lions still on the clock here.
And with the pick the Lions take: Rielly Rief OT Iowa
Now, the Steelers are on the clock
-
#1-Colts........Andrew Luck
#2-Redskins.....RG3
#3-Vikes........Matt Kalil
#4-Browns ......Trent Richardson
#5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn
#6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon
#7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery
#8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill
#9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram
#10-Bills........Michael Floyd
#11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS
#12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus
#13-Arizona......David DeCastro
#14-Cowboys......Peter Konz
#15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox
#16-Jets.........Mark Barron
#17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore
#18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe
#19-Bears........Kendall Wright
#20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick
#21-Bengals......Stephen Hill
#22-Browns.......Riley Rieff
#23-Lions........Jonathan Martin
#24-Steelers.....
#25-Broncos......
#26-Texans.......
#27-Pats.........
#28-GB...........
#29-Ravens.......
#30-49ers........
#31-Pats.........
#32-NYG's........
#1-Colts........Andrew Luck
#2-Redskins.....RG3
#3-Vikes........Matt Kalil
#4-Browns ......Trent Richardson
#5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn
#6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon
#7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery
#8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill
#9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram
#10-Bills........Michael Floyd
#11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS
#12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus
#13-Arizona......David DeCastro
#14-Cowboys......Peter Konz
#15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox
#16-Jets.........Mark Barron
#17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore
#18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe
#19-Bears........Kendall Wright
#20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick
#21-Bengals......Stephen Hill
#22-Browns....... Jonathan Martin
#23-Lions........Reilly Rieff
#24-Steelers.....
#25-Broncos......
#26-Texans.......
#27-Pats.........
#28-GB...........
#29-Ravens.......
#30-49ers........
#31-Pats.........
#32-NYG's........
-
Only the Steelers would be lucky enough to have Kuechly, Luke
fall into their laps at 24.
-
this is absurd.
rule changes. can't pick a player based on a majority vote.
do you have the octagon die and action figures out and are you all wearing your dungeons and dragons robe's while doing this?
-
this is absurd.
rule changes. can't pick a player based on a majority vote.
do you have the octagon die and action figures out and are you all wearing your dungeons and dragons robe's while doing this?
this is absurd.
rule changes. can't pick a player based on a majority vote.
do you have the octagon die and action figures out and are you all wearing your dungeons and dragons robe's while doing this?
WTF you talking bout Willis?
The rules were simple...each team gets a pick in the order of their draft order. One person gets one pick and that is the end of it.
Jonathan Martin was picked by the Browns at #22 by someone. That pick was made. You then decided to make a selection for the Browns.....but they had already chosen. Too bad.
That's the way the real draft works. A team gets their pick and they are stuck with it..
The Broncos are on the clock
-
With the 25th pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Denver Broncos select:
Cordy Glenn OT/OG Georgia
The Houston Texans are on the clock.
-
So far:
1-Colts........Andrew Luck
#2-Redskins.....RG3
#3-Vikes........Matt Kalil
#4-Browns ......Trent Richardson
#5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn
#6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon
#7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery
#8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill
#9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram
#10-Bills........Michael Floyd
#11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS
#12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus
#13-Arizona......David DeCastro
#14-Cowboys......Peter Konz
#15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox
#16-Jets.........Mark Barron
#17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore
#18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe
#19-Bears........Kendall Wright
#20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick
#21-Bengals......Stephen Hill
#22-Browns....... Jonathan Martin
#23-Lions........Reilly Rieff
#24-Steelers..... Luke Kuechly
#25-Broncos...... Cordy Glenn
#26-Texans.......
#27-Pats.........
#28-GB...........
#29-Ravens.......
#30-49ers........
#31-Pats.........
#32-NYG's........
-
Epicly failed you just heard the whole stadium gasp and started bar room fights everywhere LOL
Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.
Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.
Read the thread again, Commissioner Gipper.
Zombo said:
I think the right tackle form Stanford would be looking good here, no?
Zombo
Followed immediately by...
Zombo said:
I'm just observing, someone step in there and make a call for the ages...
Zombo
Z was campaigning for Martin and prodding someone else to make the pick... I chose Rieff instead.
Subsequently Z defended my pick...
Do you really think that if he'd chosen Martin he wouldn't have said something like "Hey, asshole, I already chose Martin at 22!"?
-
Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.
Read the thread again, Commissioner Gipper.
Zombo said:
I think the right tackle form Stanford would be looking good here, no?
Zombo
Followed immediately by...
Zombo said:
I'm just observing, someone step in there and make a call for the ages...
Zombo
Z was campaigning for Martin and prodding someone else to make the pick... I chose Rieff instead.
Subsequently Z defended my pick...
Do you really think that if he'd chosen Martin he wouldn't have said something like "Hey, asshole, I already chose Martin at 22!"?
Read the thread again, Commissioner Gipper.
Followed immediately by...
Z was campaigning for Martin and prodding someone else to make the pick... I chose Rieff instead.
Subsequently Z defended my pick...
Do you really think that if he'd chosen Martin he wouldn't have said something like "Hey, asshole, I already chose Martin at 22!"?
Hmm, OK, I guess perhaps you are right. I guess I took Zombo's comments about the tackle from Stanford as a choice. I guess I didn't read the wishy-washiness into it that is indeed there upon second reading. Its not something I expected from him. I will try to correct it.
-
OK, here is the correct...corrected draft up to date:
#1-Colts........Andrew Luck
#2-Redskins.....RG3
#3-Vikes........Matt Kalil
#4-Browns ......Trent Richardson
#5-Bucs.........Morris Claiborn
#6-Rams.........Justin Blackmon
#7-Jags.........Alshon Jeffery
#8-Phins........Ryan Tannehill
#9-Carolina.....Melvin Ingram
#10-Bills........Michael Floyd
#11-Chiefs.......MICHAEL BROCKERS
#12-Seahawks.....Whitney Mercilus
#13-Arizona......David DeCastro
#14-Cowboys......Peter Konz
#15-Eagles.......Fletcher Cox
#16-Jets.........Mark Barron
#17-Bengals......Stephen Gilmore
#18-Chargers.....Dontari Poe
#19-Bears........Kendall Wright
#20-Titans.......Dre' Kirkpatrick
#21-Bengals......Stephen Hill
#22-Browns....... Reilly Rieff
#23-Lions........Jonathan Martin
#24-Steelers..... Brock Osweiler (commissioner rules this pick stays)
#25-Broncos...... Jerel Worthy
#26-Texans.......
#27-Pats.........
#28-GB...........
#29-Ravens.......
#30-49ers........
#31-Pats.........
#32-NYG's........
NOW TEXANS ON CLOCK
-
OK, So I will now choose:
The Houston Texans with the 26th pick of the 2012 NFL draft select:
Quinton Coples DE North Carolina
The New England Patriots are on the clock
-
Epicly failed you just heard the whole stadium gasp and started bar room fights everywhere LOL
Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.
Problem is Zombo cast his pick for Jonathan Martin first, so, officially we have to go with him, though Rieff was the big faller on this board.
It was just a suggestion / Observation. I was just observing the process and commenting ... I clearly encouraged someone else to make the pick.
Z
-
Read the thread again, Commissioner Gipper.
Followed immediately by...
Z was campaigning for Martin and prodding someone else to make the pick... I chose Rieff instead.
Subsequently Z defended my pick...
Do you really think that if he'd chosen Martin he wouldn't have said something like "Hey, asshole, I already chose Martin at 22!"?
Hmm, OK, I guess perhaps you are right. I guess I took Zombo's comments about the tackle from Stanford as a choice. I guess I didn't read the wishy-washiness into it that is indeed there upon second reading. Its not something I expected from him. I will try to correct it.
Good pick for the Texans what with Super Mario heading to Buffalo...
With the 27th pick the New England Patriots select...
Luke Koo-Koo-KaChew-ally LB Boston College....
Guess it's the return of the regional draft...
I guess I didn't read the wishy-washiness into it that is indeed there upon second reading. Its not something I expected from him. I will try to correct it.
LOL... between that and him taking it easy on me, maybe he's got a fever or someone has hacked his Admin account...

-
With the 28th pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Green Bay Packers select:
Nick Perry DE USC
The Baltimore Ravens are on the clock
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
