Skip to content

Theclevelandsound's Mock Draft 2012

The Browns Board
30 13 874
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I don't like Wright at 22. He's a slot wr, I think. Frail in the NFL....

    I'd draft Fleener, TE before him. @@

  • I don't like Wright at 22. He's a slot wr, I think. Frail in the NFL....

    I'd draft Fleener, TE before him. @@

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @calfoxwc said:

    I don't like Wright at 22. He's a slot wr, I think. Frail in the NFL....

    I'd draft Fleener, TE before him. @@

    Would you rather take Stephen Hill at that spot? I was back and forth between the two.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I don't like Wright at 22. He's a slot wr, I think. Frail in the NFL....

    I'd draft Fleener, TE before him. @@

    Would you rather take Stephen Hill at that spot? I was back and forth between the two.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Would you rather take Stephen Hill at that spot? I was back and forth between the two.

    ClevelandSound

    ************************************

    I have a keen interest in Hill - but with what I've read... he is raw, and it would take some time for him.

    Meanwhile, I think Fleener could be an immediate impact starter....

    Fleener is more like a taller, tougher wr with his speed.

    Hell if I know..... tomorrow is DRAFT DAY !

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    I said he was elite. Blue chip. Not hall of famer. You listed hall of famers. Bad comparison.

    OK, true, for some. I also listed good Browns MLBs like Costello and Johnson.

    That is one thing the Browns have never had....an elite, almost HOF caliber MLB. They have had a couple Pro Bowlers, like Mike Johnson and Tony Adamle...and Vince Costello. But never an elite one.

    And in my mind, DQJ pales in comparison to Mike Johnson who made a couple of Pro Bowls, imo.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    That is one thing the Browns have never had....an elite, almost HOF caliber MLB. They have had a couple Pro Bowlers, like Mike Johnson and Tony Adamle...and Vince Costello. But never an elite one.

    Don't forget BamBam...

    Met Vince C. at the reunion event at Hiram College.

    Agree on DQ. He's a one-trick pony... speed. Always in chase mode. IF he has a lane he might get there and even look spectacular doing so, but if not... he's chasing down field.

    I still think he's better suited to OLB.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I don't like Wright at 22. He's a slot wr, I think. Frail in the NFL....

    I'd draft Fleener, TE before him. @@

    Would you rather take Stephen Hill at that spot? I was back and forth between the two.

    B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by Butler Browns
    #25

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Would you rather take Stephen Hill at that spot? I was back and forth between the two.

    I think Hill will be a very productive receiver. He's certainly got the size and the skills. He's just raw. Not a project, but raw. But you can't teach his combination of size, speed and agility.

    Foles at #4 and Hill at #22. Super Bowl in three or so seasons.

  • BendMeOverB BendMeOver wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I think the Vikings are taking Claiborne (a player I'd love to see in black and gold). I disagree with the Steelers selection, as I'm pretty sure I know who they want. I see the Steelers making a move up the boards to get him. If this mock draft is anywhere near accurate moving up would be stupid.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Would you rather take Stephen Hill at that spot? I was back and forth between the two.

    I think Hill will be a very productive receiver. He's certainly got the size and the skills. He's just raw. Not a project, but raw. But you can't teach his combination of size, speed and agility.

    Foles at #4 and Hill at #22. Super Bowl in three or so seasons.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @butler-browns said:

    I think Hill will be a very productive receiver. He's certainly got the size and the skills. He's just raw. Not a project, but raw. But you can't teach his combination of size, speed and agility.

    Foles at #4 and Hill at #22. Super Bowl in three or so seasons.

    I hope Foles at #4 is a joke. You can get him in the 3rd or 4th round easily.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Certainly Foles with the #4 pick HAS to be a joke! Maybe #4 ROUND, but I would wait until the 5th round for him.

    Tomorrow night, Friday night, & Saturday we will all know a lot more than we do now. Heckert & Co will do as they choose. We, as true Brown's Fans, may love or hate their choices, but we will STILL be Brown's Fans.....after all, that's what TRUE Fans do!

    I can't remember a draft with more speculation & interest than this one. It has been fun.

    Mike

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #29

    170px-Hands-Fingers-Crossed.jpg

    Mike Martin, Hemmingway or Kroger

  • Certainly Foles with the #4 pick HAS to be a joke! Maybe #4 ROUND, but I would wait until the 5th round for him.

    Tomorrow night, Friday night, & Saturday we will all know a lot more than we do now. Heckert & Co will do as they choose. We, as true Brown's Fans, may love or hate their choices, but we will STILL be Brown's Fans.....after all, that's what TRUE Fans do!

    I can't remember a draft with more speculation & interest than this one. It has been fun.

    Mike

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @canton-mike said:

    Tomorrow night, Friday night, & Saturday we will all know a lot more than we do now.

    Congratulations! You are now Captain Obvious of The Browns Board! LMAO.