Nfl.com 7 Round Draft
-
So the Pats get, Upshaw, Reyes, janoris jenkins, and Lamar Miller with their first 4 picks. You gotta be out ya mind!
-
I wouldn't be happy with this draft. Buffalo does well, NE does well, like Pittsurghs, arizona, the bears picks, not happy with the Browns. Looks like Phil Savage draft
-
As I have mentioned I can not be on board with any mock that has us taking Weeden without us also taking Blackmon. We waist our 2nd round pick in that mock. The rest is solid.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
