Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. My Browns Desktop Screenshot

My Browns Desktop Screenshot

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
46 Posts 11 Posters 2.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Butler Browns B
    • 62 Posts
    • 4 Reputation
    B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by
    #1

    post-16840-0-39434900-1335328309_thumb.jpg

    Whaddaya think?

    Tour2maT Mr. TM 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
      • 2k Posts
      • 29 Reputation
      TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Not bad. I don't like the font too much but the rest is neat.

      Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
      B 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

        Not bad. I don't like the font too much but the rest is neat.

        Butler Browns B
        • 62 Posts
        • 4 Reputation
        B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @theclevelandsound said:

        Not bad. I don't like the font too much but the rest is neat.

        I see what I did. Messed up the bevel/emboss with the font.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Butler Browns B
          • 62 Posts
          • 4 Reputation
          B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Here's a simple wallpaper I did.

          post-16840-0-28401800-1335331607_thumb.png

          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
            • 2k Posts
            • 29 Reputation
            TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I like that one alot more.

            Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
            B 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
              • 33k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I like it.

              But I don't use wallpapers like that. My desktop background just cycles through a collection of high res images of different michigan and browns players

              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
              B 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                I like that one alot more.

                Butler Browns B
                • 62 Posts
                • 4 Reputation
                B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @theclevelandsound said:

                I like that one alot more.

                Thank you. I'm just getting into Photoshop's more advanced stuff.

                How's this one?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ClevelandBigDawg C
                  • 571 Posts
                  • 8 Reputation
                  C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Couple of the ones I have done.

                  JoeHaden-1.jpg

                  richardsonwall.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                    I like it.

                    But I don't use wallpapers like that. My desktop background just cycles through a collection of high res images of different michigan and browns players

                    Butler Browns B
                    • 62 Posts
                    • 4 Reputation
                    B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mld-woody said:

                    I like it.

                    But I don't use wallpapers like that. My desktop background just cycles through a collection of high res images of different michigan and browns players

                    One of the prettiest things I've ever seen:

                    post-16840-0-21768100-1335333129_thumb.jpg

                    Five years later and I'm still 😆 :lol: 😆

                    I will NEVER forget it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                      • 33k Posts
                      • 3k Reputation
                      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      .......

                      whenever I hear the call at the end of the game I get goosebumps/chills

                      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • B Butler Browns

                        Here's a simple wallpaper I did.

                        post-16840-0-28401800-1335331607_thumb.png

                        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                        • 57k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @butler-browns said:

                        Here's a simple wallpaper I did.

                        post-16840-0-28401800-1335331607_thumb.png

                        I like the first one better.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • B Butler Browns

                          post-16840-0-39434900-1335328309_thumb.jpg

                          Whaddaya think?

                          Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                          • 30k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @butler-browns said:

                          post-16840-0-39434900-1335328309_thumb.jpg

                          Whaddaya think?

                          I think you need a bigger monitor...

                          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                          miktoxicM B 2 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                            @butler-browns said:

                            post-16840-0-39434900-1335328309_thumb.jpg

                            Whaddaya think?

                            I think you need a bigger monitor...

                            miktoxic miktoxicM
                            • 13k Posts
                            • 1k Reputation
                            miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @tour2ma said:

                            I think you need a bigger monitor...

                            for real.

                            i see you running a mac os, but what's it look like with your dock visable?

                            here's a sig i did from last year. boy, was i dreaming.

                            brownsbannerflat.jpg

                            Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • B Butler Browns

                              post-16840-0-39434900-1335328309_thumb.jpg

                              Whaddaya think?

                              Mr. T Mr. TM
                              • 7k Posts
                              • 184 Reputation
                              Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @butler-browns said:

                              post-16840-0-39434900-1335328309_thumb.jpg

                              Whaddaya think?

                              I like it, the font is nice but needs to be able to show a little more clarity around the edges so it will stand out more with that embossed look. Possibly bolding the type would work also.

                              Maybe this will help

                              Head or Gut?
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                                @butler-browns said:

                                post-16840-0-39434900-1335328309_thumb.jpg

                                Whaddaya think?

                                I think you need a bigger monitor...

                                Butler Browns B
                                • 62 Posts
                                • 4 Reputation
                                B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @tour2ma said:

                                I think you need a bigger monitor...

                                I'm using a Macbook Pro. 17" display.

                                @miktoxic said:

                                for real.

                                i see you running a mac os, but what's it look like with your dock visable?

                                here's a sig i did from last year. boy, was i dreaming.

                                *** image ***

                                I keep the Dock hidden.

                                Here it is with the Dock:

                                post-16840-0-96065300-1335371082_thumb.png

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Zombo Z
                                  • 8k Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Do any of you graphics guys know he we can use to design a logo and a look for the Naples Browns Backers? I have some ideas, just need someone to put it together graphically. We don't have much of a budget, but we would take care of you somehow.

                                  Zombo

                                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                    @tour2ma said:

                                    I think you need a bigger monitor...

                                    for real.

                                    i see you running a mac os, but what's it look like with your dock visable?

                                    here's a sig i did from last year. boy, was i dreaming.

                                    brownsbannerflat.jpg

                                    Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                    • 30k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @miktoxic said:

                                    for real.

                                    i see you running a mac os, but what's it look like with your dock visable?

                                    here's a sig i did from last year. boy, was i dreaming.

                                    brownsbannerflat.jpg

                                    Robiske with a ball??? Take that effer to "Antiques Roadshow"...

                                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Z Zombo

                                      Do any of you graphics guys know he we can use to design a logo and a look for the Naples Browns Backers? I have some ideas, just need someone to put it together graphically. We don't have much of a budget, but we would take care of you somehow.

                                      Zombo

                                      Butler Browns B
                                      • 62 Posts
                                      • 4 Reputation
                                      B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Zombo said:

                                      Do any of you graphics guys know he we can use to design a logo and a look for the Naples Browns Backers? I have some ideas, just need someone to put it together graphically. We don't have much of a budget, but we would take care of you somehow.

                                      Zombo

                                      Naples...? Florida or Italy? If it's Italy, swing by the Vatican and snap some pics. 😎

                                      I'm just learning Photoshop.

                                      I'm seeing something like a helmet or the dog with the text around it. I can't do that yet. 🙁

                                      Z 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • B Butler Browns

                                        Zombo said:

                                        Do any of you graphics guys know he we can use to design a logo and a look for the Naples Browns Backers? I have some ideas, just need someone to put it together graphically. We don't have much of a budget, but we would take care of you somehow.

                                        Zombo

                                        Naples...? Florida or Italy? If it's Italy, swing by the Vatican and snap some pics. 😎

                                        I'm just learning Photoshop.

                                        I'm seeing something like a helmet or the dog with the text around it. I can't do that yet. 🙁

                                        Zombo Z
                                        • 8k Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @butler-browns said:

                                        Naples...? Florida or Italy? If it's Italy, swing by the Vatican and snap some pics. 😎

                                        I'm just learning Photoshop.

                                        I'm seeing something like a helmet or the dog with the text around it. I can't do that yet. 🙁

                                        Naples, Florida.

                                        I'm seeing something like the Naples Pier (in Brown) with a big Orange Sun behind it

                                        And incorporate the Browns Backer logo

                                        Maybe just the Browns backer Logo with "Naples, Florida" and "Charter Member" wrapped around it on the front breast of the t-shirt.

                                        Then the picture of the pier on the back. And it can be footballized some how. (football tossed on the beach, facemask on the sun?)

                                        Here is what the Naples pier looks like:

                                        NaplesPierSunset.jpg

                                        Zombo

                                        Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • ClevelandBigDawg C
                                          • 571 Posts
                                          • 8 Reputation
                                          C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by ClevelandBigDawg
                                          #20

                                          Do you want a vector image (able to stretch however big you want without distorting or just like an idea?

                                          Nevermind - you will want a vector if you're doing shirts. Didnt catch that.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate