Casting Call: 2012 Browns - The Movie
-
Paul Giamatti is an easy cast for Childress just in his looks. Vince Vaughn for Heckert but they will have to do different camera angles to make him look shorter. Dick Jauron is Clint Eastwood with some GI or make up to make him look a bit younger. Holmgren will be Richard Riehle which would also be his biggest role ever in a movie. Shurmer idk. I'll say Woody Harrelson because he can play damn near anyone.
Brian Cranston's pretty good choice Gip, but Childress was the only one I thought I had locked up when I was pulling this together...
Michael Jeter

In The Green Mile as Eduard Delacroix with Mr. Jingles

Holmgren will be Richard Riehle which would also be his biggest role ever in a movie.
Riehle is an inspired choice... even worth nabbing a photo for folks like me who had no idea WTF he was...
.... Oh yeah... the guy in Office Space...Even looks like he can supply his own wardrobe...
-
Childress has got to be Bryan Cranston:
[

Childress has got to be Bryan Cranston:
[

Perfect
-
You forgot Randy Lerner: Actor Arliss Howard:

-
You forgot Randy Lerner: Actor Arliss Howard:

You forgot Randy Lerner: Actor Arliss Howard:
Good catch... good choice...

ASIDE: I was really getting into Rubicon, I wish it had seen a season 2...
-
My initial thought on Heckert was a younger, Stripes vintage John Diehl...

... but I could see Donofrio.
Slater isn't bad for Shurmur, but may be a better choice for Jauron...
My initial thought on Heckert was a younger, Stripes vintage John Diehl...

... but I could see Donofrio.
Slater isn't bad for Shurmur, but may be a better choice for Jauron...
Could be if he were older, though McKean is more age specific to Jauron...60s ish. Slater is younger...40ish..like Shurmur.
-
I would cast this young lady in the role of Bernie Kosar's daughter. Why? Because it IS Bernie Kosar's daughter!!:

-
I would cast this young lady in the role of Bernie Kosar's daughter. Why? Because it IS Bernie Kosar's daughter!!:

I would cast this young lady in the role of Bernie Kosar's daughter. Why? Because it IS Bernie Kosar's daughter!!:
Get your mind off of the casting couch, Gip... we have work to do...

-
This is something I just learned...apparently this girl, who is Bernie's daughter, is a porn star who calls herself Lexxi Silver. I mean, you can Google image her (screening off) and get any number of photos of her en Flagrante. The Full Monty.
-
This is something I just learned...apparently this girl, who is Bernie's daughter, is a porn star who calls herself Lexxi Silver. I mean, you can Google image her (screening off) and get any number of photos of her en Flagrante. The Full Monty.
This is something I just learned...apparently this girl, who is Bernie's daughter, is a porn star who calls herself Lexxi Silver. I mean, you can Google image her (screening off) and get any number of photos of her en Flagrante. The Full Monty.
Out of respect to Bernie, I don't publicize that. It's kinda like family.
Zombo
-
This is something I just learned...apparently this girl, who is Bernie's daughter, is a porn star who calls herself Lexxi Silver. I mean, you can Google image her (screening off) and get any number of photos of her en Flagrante. The Full Monty.
Out of respect to Bernie, I don't publicize that. It's kinda like family.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Out of respect to Bernie, I don't publicize that. It's kinda like family.
Zombo
I understand, its just that I just this afternoon learned that fact and was taken aback by it. I was looking up images of Bernie to see who may be a good look alike actor when I found this.
But, I did fine maybe a good look alike actor for Bernie:
Burt Convy:

-
Zombo said:
Out of respect to Bernie, I don't publicize that. It's kinda like family.
Zombo
I understand, its just that I just this afternoon learned that fact and was taken aback by it. I was looking up images of Bernie to see who may be a good look alike actor when I found this.
But, I did fine maybe a good look alike actor for Bernie:
Burt Convy:

I understand, its just that I just this afternoon learned that fact and was taken aback by it. I was looking up images of Bernie to see who may be a good look alike actor when I found this.
But, I did fine maybe a good look alike actor for Bernie:
Burt Convy:

LOL ... did Bert Convy actually act or did he just a get a perm and go on game shows?
Zombo
-
-
-
We should take turns writing the synopsis for the movie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


