Casting Call: 2012 Browns - The Movie
-
This is something I just learned...apparently this girl, who is Bernie's daughter, is a porn star who calls herself Lexxi Silver. I mean, you can Google image her (screening off) and get any number of photos of her en Flagrante. The Full Monty.
Out of respect to Bernie, I don't publicize that. It's kinda like family.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Out of respect to Bernie, I don't publicize that. It's kinda like family.
Zombo
I understand, its just that I just this afternoon learned that fact and was taken aback by it. I was looking up images of Bernie to see who may be a good look alike actor when I found this.
But, I did fine maybe a good look alike actor for Bernie:
Burt Convy:

-
Zombo said:
Out of respect to Bernie, I don't publicize that. It's kinda like family.
Zombo
I understand, its just that I just this afternoon learned that fact and was taken aback by it. I was looking up images of Bernie to see who may be a good look alike actor when I found this.
But, I did fine maybe a good look alike actor for Bernie:
Burt Convy:

I understand, its just that I just this afternoon learned that fact and was taken aback by it. I was looking up images of Bernie to see who may be a good look alike actor when I found this.
But, I did fine maybe a good look alike actor for Bernie:
Burt Convy:

LOL ... did Bert Convy actually act or did he just a get a perm and go on game shows?
Zombo
-
-
-
-
-
We should take turns writing the synopsis for the movie.
-
We should take turns writing the synopsis for the movie.
We should take turns writing the synopsis for the movie.
Its been done. They call it: MacBeth
-
-
-
Maybe the kid that played Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) can be Colt McCoy?

-
-
Here is senior offesive assistant coach Nolan Cromwell. Who could play him?

-
Here's the cast. They're even acting here. Scenario... Thursday, Draft Day, Tannelhill is available at #4...
Holmgren

Heckert

-
James Brown as Jim Brown?

-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
