Skip to content

Directv Sunday Ticket Less Than $200

The Browns Board
21 11 1.2k
  • Still not worth it too me. I go to every home game and spend a lot of time downtown on those days ,or in a bar that has the ticket. So it would only be good for me on Sunday's the Browns are on the road. And those days are usaully spent at someone's house or a bar that already has the ticket.

    Sweeeeet...

    $199.95 one-time or 5 payments of $39.95...

    Done deal...

    @browns149 said:

    Still not worth it too me. I go to every home game and spend a lot of time downtown on those days ,or in a bar that has the ticket. So it would only be good for me on Sunday's the Browns are on the road. And those days are usaully spent at someone's house or a bar that already has the ticket.

    Away games aren't on local channels??? 😳

  • Is that for online streaming too?

    @halfsane said:

    Is that for online streaming too?

    NFL Sunday Ticket MAX is $299.95...

    http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl?footernavtype=-1

  • Sweeeeet...

    $199.95 one-time or 5 payments of $39.95...

    Done deal...

    @browns149 said:

    Still not worth it too me. I go to every home game and spend a lot of time downtown on those days ,or in a bar that has the ticket. So it would only be good for me on Sunday's the Browns are on the road. And those days are usaully spent at someone's house or a bar that already has the ticket.

    Away games aren't on local channels??? 😳

    @tour2ma said:

    Sweeeeet...

    $199.95 one-time or 5 payments of $39.95...

    Done deal...

    Away games aren't on local channels??? 😳

    They are, but the other games are not

  • ^ Gotcha...

  • That's fantastic news..

    $200 for 16 weeks of football is definitely cheaper than what it would cost going to a bar every Sunday.

  • @halfsane said:

    Is that for online streaming too?

    NFL Sunday Ticket MAX is $299.95...

    http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl?footernavtype=-1

    @tour2ma said:

    NFL Sunday Ticket MAX is $299.95...

    http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl?footernavtype=-1

    Oh I see. Can I subscribe to MAX and not have satellite service? The website is not clear about that unless I missed it. I just want to stream the games and don't want a month tv bill to go with it.

  • I am guessing they lost a little money last year when the rate was so high. I just called and threatened to cancel and got it for around $200 last year plus all kinds of other credits. I wonder what they will give me this year now that they lowered the price? Can't wait to find out.

  • @tour2ma said:

    NFL Sunday Ticket MAX is $299.95...

    http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl?footernavtype=-1

    Oh I see. Can I subscribe to MAX and not have satellite service? The website is not clear about that unless I missed it. I just want to stream the games and don't want a month tv bill to go with it.

    @halfsane said:

    Oh I see. Can I subscribe to MAX and not have satellite service? The website is not clear about that unless I missed it. I just want to stream the games and don't want a month tv bill to go with it.

    SO I called them up and you cannot just purchase the ticket to stream online without getting satellite service too. That stinks. Looks like I will be streaming games illegally again. Way to lose out NFL.

  • That's fantastic news..

    $200 for 16 weeks of football is definitely cheaper than what it would cost going to a bar every Sunday.

    @mark-o said:

    That's fantastic news..

    $200 for 16 weeks of football is definitely cheaper than what it would cost going to a bar every Sunday.

    No doubt....for me a half of seasons worth is cheaper.

    I don't want a dish, but I will think about buying a Play Station.....you can get it through that.

  • I've had Directv since 1999. I convinced my wife back then it was cheaper at $300 or whatever it was per season than it was for me to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Browns.

  • I haven't seen anything confirming the price for ps3 yet. Hopefully it'll be $200 also. Much better to pay $200 and be pissed off for 16 Sundays than $350.

  • I've had Directv since 1999. I convinced my wife back then it was cheaper at $300 or whatever it was per season than it was for me to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Browns.

    @mark-o said:

    I've had Directv since 1999. I convinced my wife back then it was cheaper at $300 or whatever it was per season than it was for me to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Browns.

    I'm with you there Mark. However- if you want all the bells and whistles it's still going to cost you $300. The shortcuts are really nice- but anymore, I don't know if I want to pay the extra $100 to get them. For those that don't have *D, the shortcuts are almost like a coach's film- you just see the plays- period. You can watch an entire game in about 25 minutes. So if you're really hard core, you could take in every Sunday game except the night game in about 7 hours.

  • Does anyone know if you an watch the games via satellite and stream them at the same time?

    I really want the ticket, but I don't want cable. I might try to strike a deal with someone to use their online login.

  • @mark-o said:

    I've had Directv since 1999. I convinced my wife back then it was cheaper at $300 or whatever it was per season than it was for me to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Browns.

    I'm with you there Mark. However- if you want all the bells and whistles it's still going to cost you $300. The shortcuts are really nice- but anymore, I don't know if I want to pay the extra $100 to get them. For those that don't have *D, the shortcuts are almost like a coach's film- you just see the plays- period. You can watch an entire game in about 25 minutes. So if you're really hard core, you could take in every Sunday game except the night game in about 7 hours.

    @hoorta said:

    I'm with you there Mark. However- if you want all the bells and whistles it's still going to cost you $300. The shortcuts are really nice- but anymore, I don't know if I want to pay the extra $100 to get them. For those that don't have *D, the shortcuts are almost like a coach's film- you just see the plays- period. You can watch an entire game in about 25 minutes. So if you're really hard core, you could take in every Sunday game except the night game in about 7 hours.

    I think I've only watched those like once or twice so I wouldn't miss them. I like watching the NFL network replays of the 4 games best games from the weekend on Tuesday and Wednesday.

  • I've had Directv since 1999. I convinced my wife back then it was cheaper at $300 or whatever it was per season than it was for me to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Browns.

    @mark-o said:

    I've had Directv since 1999. I convinced my wife back then it was cheaper at $300 or whatever it was per season than it was for me to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Browns.

    If you die opening weekend in Cleveland does she get the whole $200 back?

    Zombo

  • I Find it Pathetic that you can actually goto a Live game even buy beer and a dog and still spend less than the weekly cost of the NFL Ticket.

  • @mark-o said:

    I've had Directv since 1999. I convinced my wife back then it was cheaper at $300 or whatever it was per season than it was for me to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Browns.

    If you die opening weekend in Cleveland does she get the whole $200 back?

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    If you die opening weekend in Cleveland does she get the whole $200 back?

    Zombo

    You're forgetting that she would keep it so she can keep watching the games the rest of the season. Our luck is changing this year...she now has her own Browns shirt to wear on gamedays this season, that's going to change everything.