Skip to content

Conference Championship games who will win!

The Browns Board
13 10 965
  • Going with all gut picks here.

    I say Ravens and Pitt ends in a tie ( a guy can dream) course I know that can't happen in the playoffs.

    Stats say Pitt, gut says Ravens. So Ravens it is.

    On the NFC side.

    Cards

  • All-PA Super Bowl. Whoopie!!!!

    PIT will just be too much on D for Flacco, though Flacco has proven me wrong before. These are two excellent football teams.

    PHI's D will take advantage of the one-dimensional Cards and ARI will be unable to stop McNabb/Westbrook, though ARI has proven me wrong before.

  • Nobody who knows football picks the Ravens.

    They aren't going to beat the Steelers at Heinz. They don't have the depth to hang as the game gets late. The Steelers will waltz to teh SB.

    The Eagles/Cards game is hard to pick. The Cards offense and Home Field gives them the advantage. They are tough at home.

    I'll take Arizona.

    Regardless who plays Pittsburgh in the SB, the Steelers will win.

  • Good time to be a stupid freaking bird

  • Maybe I don't know football, just going with what my gut says. gut has been wrong before, has been right before and had people say the same thing to me and I ended up being right. when they thought i was wrong, and if i am wrong oo well.

  • Cardinals upset the Eagles just because I'd like to see some happy football fans in my neighborhood.

    Rats beat Pittshole because they're on a roll and their defense is outplaying Pittshole's. Stuff I'd like to see. Killer Ray Lewis shanks Cryines Ward at midfield. The cops gun him down as he tries to escape. Matt Stover kicks the winning FG in OT, tears off his jersey which reveals a Browns shirt underneath as he parades around Heinz Dump in a Mia Hamm victory lap. If that stuff happens, I might be able to tolerate watching that game.

    Doug

    @furnier said:

    Cardinals upset the Eagles just because I'd like to see some happy football fans in my neighborhood.

    Rats beat Pittshole because they're on a roll and their defense is outplaying Pittshole's. Stuff I'd like to see. Killer Ray Lewis shanks Cryines Ward at midfield. The cops gun him down as he tries to escape. Matt Stover kicks the winning FG in OT, tears off his jersey which reveals a Browns shirt underneath as he parades around Heinz Dump in a Mia Hamm victory lap. If that stuff happens, I might be able to tolerate watching that game.

    Doug

    ditto

  • Principle alone, I take the Ravens. Absolutely hate the Steelers, and just can't pick them.

    I take the Cards because of the intangibles, such as momentum. They may be one dimensional with Fitzgerald, but he makes insane plays and always finds a way to get open.

  • 😠 who gives a shit

    shitsburge or the rats are going to the superbowl

    man talk about kicking a dog when it's down

  • Not a fan of Pitt but do have respect for the organazation. Cannot stand how Baltimore got there team so I can never root for that bunch of bums. So Pittsburgh it is.

    Arizona's offense will be too much for Philly.

  • Gut instinct tells me that the Ravens will beat the Steelers. They have been playing great football. Their defense is causing plenty of turnovers and we all know that Gay-Ben is more than willing to give the ball away a few times.

    As far as the NFC goes, the Cards are playing some of the best football any team has played this season. Their running game has finally showed up and we all know what Warner is capable of.

    B-More - 17

    PittsPuke - 10

    Cards - 27

    Eagles - 17

    Superbowl

    Cards - 17

    B-more - 13