***official Draft Day Thread***
-
When the Browns get Stephen Hill with the #37 pick, all of you cocksuckers will pull your tampons out of your tight sphincters and relax. Weeden will be an excellent QB, but I will support our starter whoever it is.
I have a feeling I am going to HATE Browns fans this offseason. This is the new era of the Quinn vs. Anderson debate, except both QB's are good this time.
SO JUST CHILL!
That is all.
When the Browns get Stephen Hill with the #37 pick, all of you cocksuckers will pull your tampons out of your tight sphincters and relax. Weeden will be an excellent QB, but I will support our starter whoever it is.
I have a feeling I am going to HATE Browns fans this offseason. This is the new era of the Quinn vs. Anderson debate, except both QB's are good this time.
SO JUST CHILL!
That is all.
why don't you worry about keeping this site up on a nite you know it will be busy MOD, instead of yelling at half the fan base who loves this forum!
-
When the Browns get Stephen Hill with the #37 pick, all of you cocksuckers will pull your tampons out of your tight sphincters and relax. Weeden will be an excellent QB, but I will support our starter whoever it is.
I have a feeling I am going to HATE Browns fans this offseason. This is the new era of the Quinn vs. Anderson debate, except both QB's are good this time.
SO JUST CHILL!
That is all.
why don't you worry about keeping this site up on a nite you know it will be busy MOD, instead of yelling at half the fan base who loves this forum!
why don't you worry about keeping this site up on a nite you know it will be busy MOD, instead of yelling at half the fan base who loves this forum!
How about we suspend adding new members till the draft is over and cut some of the cock smooching douchbags that only get on every other 3 months to bitch something. That would clear some traffic up.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
PROLIFIC................. ABSOLUTELY PROLIFIC.
THIS is a guy who knows his shit.
Richardson at 3, Blackmon gone, we took Weeden.
Dude, GRRRRRrrrreat call.
Yeah... except for the fact that what he said would happen did not happen... Great call...
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
PROLIFIC................. ABSOLUTELY PROLIFIC.
THIS is a guy who knows his shit.
Richardson at 3, Blackmon gone, we took Weeden.
Dude, GRRRRRrrrreat call.
Is this the same Ghoolie.

-
This is why you aren't the GM. TB was very serious about trading up ahead of us and the Vikes GM didn't call us until they had an offer from TB that they were going to take as per what Heckert said in his interview. Now with Weeden your thoughts are just based on sitting on your coach and listening to McShay talk and play with his hair. Heckert on the other hand watches tape 12 hours a day to make up his Big Board and he stated that he had Weeden ranked 13th over all. At #22 that is a steal and after the other guy they wanted in Wright was gone it made sense. There were other teams interested in Weeden between #22 and #37 so they didn't take the chance.
I thought it was a little high to get weeden but I think he'll be an upgrade over noodle arm McCoy. The trade up for Richardson didn't bother me that much. We have some pieces in place for a good line already. Before we get the pitchforks out, lets see what happens the rest of the draft.
In the end its a big crap shoot.
I thought it was a little high to get weeden but I think he'll be an upgrade over noodle arm McCoy. The trade up for Richardson didn't bother me that much. We have some pieces in place for a good line already. Before we get the pitchforks out, lets see what happens the rest of the draft.
In the end its a big crap shoot.
What I noticed about Weeden was that he threw great to receivers in tight windows, unlike every highlight I see of RGIII throwing to receiver's with at least 5 yards of seperation... although RGIII is more talented.
-
Heres to hoping Weeden pulls off a Warner type career.
-
Heres to hoping Weeden pulls off a Warner type career.
Heres to hoping Weeden pulls off a Warner type career.
Without the grocery bags.
-
Heres to hoping Weeden pulls off a Warner type career.
Heres to hoping Weeden pulls off a Warner type career.
Funny you said that...PFT Link
-
Man, that's a great pick for the Ravens.
-
Stephen Hill please. That would be awesome. But a RT would be good too.
-
Stephen Hill please. That would be awesome. But a RT would be good too.
Stephen Hill please. That would be awesome. But a RT would be good too.
might be jenkins now
-
I like taking a OT, just not him there. I think he could have gone much later, or we shoulda picked Jonathon Martin
-
I like taking a OT, just not him there. I think he could have gone much later, or we shoulda picked Jonathon Martin
I like taking a OT, just not him there. I think he could have gone much later, or we shoulda picked Jonathon Martin
Exactly. scwartz would be there at 67
-
Just another crap pick by a clueless front office, paging 4-12, 4-12 you have a call from the Cleveland Browns..
-
Did we just trade our 3rd rounder.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login