***official Draft Day Thread***
-
at this point all i know is if we stay pat @4 we'll be getting a really good player, no matter who it is.
-
-
Talk about the draft and post your own mock draft here for the next three days. Lets pray that we finally help our offense out.
Jesus, Joseph and Mary. What do you think we have been doing here for the last 3 months?
Jesus, Joseph and Mary. What do you think we have been doing here for the last 3 months?
Stuff...
-
I have a bad feeling we will end up and they will all be a bust
Blackmon
Weeden
Adams
Pead
instead of a solid base
Richardson
Rieff
Jeffery
Mcnutt
-
I have a bad feeling we will end up and they will all be a bust
Blackmon
Weeden
Adams
Pead
instead of a solid base
Richardson
Rieff
Jeffery
Mcnutt
I have a bad feeling we will end up and they will all be a bust
Blackmon
Weeden
Adams
Pead
instead of a solid base
Richardson
Rieff
Jeffery
Mcnutt
It always irritates me when people poopoo other ideas, and throw out there much better idea… with what essentially is a crappy choice (hey, I’m hypocritical, I’m doing what I just said irritates me).
Alshon Jeffery is NOT a good choice. He will be a huge bust (ala Mike Williams)
And anyone who suggests we take a flier on Burfict in round 3 or 4 is stupid. He could be had with our last 7th rounder, but better yet, we could probably get him as an UDFA (and it still wouldn’t be worth the money).
-
Toxic, it is not just measuring Richardson to Martin, or the other backs for that matter. It's upon measuring Richardson to ALL the backs in the Draft since 2007 and seeing that he is better than them all as a prospect. Whereas Blackmon is the "best in this class" but not by all that much and certainly not the best out of multiple draft classes.
Richardson "is" Calvin Johnson or A.J. Green, Blackmon "is" Reggie Bush... kinda.
-
I have a bad feeling we will end up and they will all be a bust
Blackmon
Weeden
Adams
Pead
instead of a solid base
Richardson
Rieff
Jeffery
Mcnutt
It always irritates me when people poopoo other ideas, and throw out there much better idea… with what essentially is a crappy choice (hey, I’m hypocritical, I’m doing what I just said irritates me).
Alshon Jeffery is NOT a good choice. He will be a huge bust (ala Mike Williams)
And anyone who suggests we take a flier on Burfict in round 3 or 4 is stupid. He could be had with our last 7th rounder, but better yet, we could probably get him as an UDFA (and it still wouldn’t be worth the money).
-
watching espn's draft coverage.
chris berman has the worse comb-over ever. why not just break out the spray paint?
-
watching espn's draft coverage.
chris berman has the worse comb-over ever. why not just break out the spray paint?
-
Browns traded to 3
-
Love the trade. We gave up a 5th and a 7th. Good move.
-
And a 4th. Maybe a little more than I wanted but still good.
-
Still we didnt get it put in out butts.
-
T rich is the new back in cleveland im diggin it
-
This is stupid.
-
Sick to my stomach...Couch, is Gilmore an elite corner.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
