***official Draft Day Thread***
-
Still we didnt get it put in out butts.
-
T rich is the new back in cleveland im diggin it
-
This is stupid.
-
Sick to my stomach...Couch, is Gilmore an elite corner.
-
-
I wanna find out how many beers and orgasms did Zombo and PoeticG have ?
-
wow. the site went down as soon as we made the trade.
it felt like i was alone on an island with no one else to share this shit with (everyone is watching the rangers game).
epic fail. you guys need to get a new ISP.
-
wow. the site went down as soon as we made the trade.
it felt like i was alone on an island with no one else to share this shit with (everyone is watching the rangers game).
epic fail. you guys need to get a new ISP.
-
I wanna find out how many beers and orgasms did Zombo and PoeticG have ?
I wanna find out how many beers and orgasms did Zombo and PoeticG have ?
It probably went like this:
-
I just wanna see with pick 160 Browns select Ryan Broyles WR Oklahoma. I really see him as a Wes Welker type and a perfect fit for the West Coast Offense.
-
floyd is gone ! dang !
-
who do we want as WR @ #22 ?
-
-
I love how the Rams have traded themselfs out of elite talent. F.U. Rams and Les Snead!
-
-
Many predicted the Rams to go defense. The guy does seem like a Phil Taylor type. I would not call the Rams pick a wasted pick. I still hate the Rams though !!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login