***official Draft Day Thread***
-
floyd is gone ! dang !
-
who do we want as WR @ #22 ?
-
-
I love how the Rams have traded themselfs out of elite talent. F.U. Rams and Les Snead!
-
-
Many predicted the Rams to go defense. The guy does seem like a Phil Taylor type. I would not call the Rams pick a wasted pick. I still hate the Rams though !!!
-
Many predicted the Rams to go defense. The guy does seem like a Phil Taylor type. I would not call the Rams pick a wasted pick. I still hate the Rams though !!!
Many predicted the Rams to go defense. The guy does seem like a Phil Taylor type. I would not call the Rams pick a wasted pick. I still hate the Rams though !!!
Figured they were trying to go wr.
-
well arent u in "long island" ?
hell no.
-
Still scrating my head on why Seattle took Bruce Irwin from WV.
-
Stephen Hill... We need to pick up Stephen Hill
-
Stephen Hill... We need to pick up Stephen Hill
Stephen Hill... We need to pick up Stephen Hill
Reiff is there and decastro is too
-
Hill just became out pick now that Wright is gone. My perfect round 1 COULD possibly be complete.
-
but do we pass on reiff or decastro?
-
-
Wow... Wheeden
-
Oh shit
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login