Stay Safe
-
I'm readying my torches as I type.
-
Going to be a good night tonight but for those guys who want a QB don't burn anything down when we don't select one tonight... Just saying
Have fun tonightGoing to be a good night tonight but for those guys who want a QB don't burn anything down when we don't select one tonight... Just saying
Have fun tonightI am burning shit down regardless of who we draft. It's the only Browns event of the year where I don't have to worry about them losing.
Draft Trent: Burning shit.
Trent traded: Burning shit.
Tannehill stunner: Burning shit.
Draft according to the Browns Board Mock: Burning shit.
Draft a bunch of guards, tackles and special teamers: Burning shit.
Draft Richardson AND Blackmon: Burning shit and then burning the burnt shit.
Zombo
-
i think you don't have to worry about those who want us to take a QB. they are a minority.
now trent richardson is another story. we need to have swat and ems on standy in a couple of neighborhoods in florida and ne ohio tonite.
-
Going to be a good night tonight but for those guys who want a QB don't burn anything down when we don't select one tonight... Just saying
Have fun tonightI am burning shit down regardless of who we draft. It's the only Browns event of the year where I don't have to worry about them losing.
Draft Trent: Burning shit.
Trent traded: Burning shit.
Tannehill stunner: Burning shit.
Draft according to the Browns Board Mock: Burning shit.
Draft a bunch of guards, tackles and special teamers: Burning shit.
Draft Richardson AND Blackmon: Burning shit and then burning the burnt shit.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I am burning shit down regardless of who we draft. It's the only Browns event of the year where I don't have to worry about them losing.
Draft Trent: Burning shit.
Trent traded: Burning shit.
Tannehill stunner: Burning shit.
Draft according to the Browns Board Mock: Burning shit.
Draft a bunch of guards, tackles and special teamers: Burning shit.
Draft Richardson AND Blackmon: Burning shit and then burning the burnt shit.
Zombo
AMEN lol
I'll be in the Browns Stadium around 7 PM Tonight i'll be honest if we dont select Rich Blackmon Floyd i might light a bathroom on fire in that fucker. Kalill Tannehill Claiborne i really might just walk in there and do it, hopefully i get out of jail in time to see a playoff run in my lfietime after that though.
-
Zombo said:
I am burning shit down regardless of who we draft. It's the only Browns event of the year where I don't have to worry about them losing.
Draft Trent: Burning shit.
Trent traded: Burning shit.
Tannehill stunner: Burning shit.
Draft according to the Browns Board Mock: Burning shit.
Draft a bunch of guards, tackles and special teamers: Burning shit.
Draft Richardson AND Blackmon: Burning shit and then burning the burnt shit.
Zombo
AMEN lol
I'll be in the Browns Stadium around 7 PM Tonight i'll be honest if we dont select Rich Blackmon Floyd i might light a bathroom on fire in that fucker. Kalill Tannehill Claiborne i really might just walk in there and do it, hopefully i get out of jail in time to see a playoff run in my lfietime after that though.
AMEN lol
I'll be in the Browns Stadium around 7 PM Tonight i'll be honest if we dont select Rich Blackmon Floyd i might light a bathroom on fire in that fucker. Kalill Tannehill Claiborne i really might just walk in there and do it, hopefully i get out of jail in time to see a playoff run in my lfietime after that though.
The Browns Board stands fully behind you. Burn that Mother down. We will be there to bail you out. Really.
Zombo
-
-
AMEN lol
I'll be in the Browns Stadium around 7 PM Tonight i'll be honest if we dont select Rich Blackmon Floyd i might light a bathroom on fire in that fucker. Kalill Tannehill Claiborne i really might just walk in there and do it, hopefully i get out of jail in time to see a playoff run in my lfietime after that though.
The Browns Board stands fully behind you. Burn that Mother down. We will be there to bail you out. Really.
Zombo
Zombo said:
We will be there to bail you out. Really.
Zombo
and we can have poeticG sneak you in drugs up his ass.
-
Guys, don't do a "Kentucky" no matter what happens I'M TALKING TO YOU GHOOLIE.
-
Love the anonnymity of draft day wilding!
-
I lit the northwest enterance bathroom on fire
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login