Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Empty Seats?

Empty Seats?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
91 Posts 20 Posters 5.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • medicineman medicinemanM
    • 2k Posts
    • 185 Reputation
    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #9

    i had tickets but didn't make the 3 hour trip.

    Y 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Y yeahDAisafuturehofer...

      @brownsfan72116 said:

      This is really weird, its almost like their own fellow Steelers fans dont want them on their boards, you my friend are a weird individual

      The amount of class and intelligence on those boards become boring. Thats why I always come to Brown's boards.

      plumcrazy73 plumcrazy73P
      • 402 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by plumcrazy73
      #10

      @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

      The amount of class and intelligence on those boards become boring. Thats why I always come to Brown's boards.

      We understand we don't like hanging with classless stupid people either.

      “What Can BROWN Do For You!” Record for the year. 9-7 + or - 1 and not being swept by any team in the division.
      Y 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • medicinemanM medicineman

        i had tickets but didn't make the 3 hour trip.

        yeahDAisafuturehofer... Y
        • 339 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @medicineman said:

        i had tickets but didn't make the 3 hour trip.

        Thats becuase you are a Brown's fan. You could have made a nice chunk of cash if you sold them. How exactly did you obtain Steeler tickets?

        BUNSofSTEEL08B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73

          @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

          The amount of class and intelligence on those boards become boring. Thats why I always come to Brown's boards.

          We understand we don't like hanging with classless stupid people either.

          yeahDAisafuturehofer... Y
          • 339 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
          #12

          @plumcrazy73 said:

          We understand we don't like hanging with classless stupid people either.

          What I said was simple but you still don't understand. That proves the theory about Cleveland schools.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • plumcrazy73 plumcrazy73P
            • 402 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
            #13

            Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

            you set'm up we will knock'm down.

            And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

            “What Can BROWN Do For You!” Record for the year. 9-7 + or - 1 and not being swept by any team in the division.
            Y 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
              • 4k Posts
              • 139 Reputation
              ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
              #14

              All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

              Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

              It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

              Y BUNSofSTEEL08B 3 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73

                Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

                you set'm up we will knock'm down.

                And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

                yeahDAisafuturehofer... Y
                • 339 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @plumcrazy73 said:

                Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

                you set'm up we will knock'm down.

                And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

                I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

                plumcrazy73P 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Y yeahDAisafuturehofer...

                  @plumcrazy73 said:

                  Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

                  you set'm up we will knock'm down.

                  And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

                  I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

                  plumcrazy73 plumcrazy73P
                  • 402 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

                  I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

                  I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

                  “What Can BROWN Do For You!” Record for the year. 9-7 + or - 1 and not being swept by any team in the division.
                  Y 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                    All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

                    Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

                    It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

                    yeahDAisafuturehofer... Y
                    • 339 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @atenears said:

                    All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

                    Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

                    It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

                    It the start if the third quarter msot people are still buying beer, food, or peeing. Apparently you didn't look at the pictures showing the stadium COMPLETELY filled.

                    daydawg19D 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73

                      @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

                      I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

                      I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

                      yeahDAisafuturehofer... Y
                      • 339 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      @plumcrazy73 said:

                      I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

                      Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

                      plumcrazy73P 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • BelievelandBrown B
                        • 43 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        B BelievelandBrown wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        San Diego has the worst fans.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Y yeahDAisafuturehofer...

                          @plumcrazy73 said:

                          I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

                          Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

                          plumcrazy73 plumcrazy73P
                          • 402 Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

                          Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

                          Na people don't get dumb from moving.

                          “What Can BROWN Do For You!” Record for the year. 9-7 + or - 1 and not being swept by any team in the division.
                          B Y 2 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73

                            @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

                            Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

                            Na people don't get dumb from moving.

                            BelievelandBrown B
                            • 43 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            B BelievelandBrown wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            @plumcrazy73 said:

                            Na people don't get dumb from moving.

                            Incest sounds more like it applies here

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73

                              @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

                              Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

                              Na people don't get dumb from moving.

                              yeahDAisafuturehofer... Y
                              • 339 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              @plumcrazy73 said:

                              Na people don't get dumb from moving.

                              Yeah, you are right. Moving from Cinci was a pretty smart move.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                                All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

                                Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

                                It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

                                BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
                                • 2k Posts
                                • 8 Reputation
                                BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                @atenears said:

                                All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

                                Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

                                It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

                                Hilarious Anteater.... when was this at HAlf time ? or Pre -Game ? You are a Serious loser !

                                Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • DTBH DTBHD
                                  • 657 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  The Steeler fan base is overwhelmingly fairweather and frontrunner, only rivaled by that of the Yankees. The evidence is staggering. That argument has been over for a while.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • you go steelers Y
                                    • 21 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    Y you go steelers wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.

                                    ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Y you go steelers

                                      anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.

                                      mz. ?
                                      • Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      @you-go-steelers said:

                                      anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.

                                      I hear that after a couple of more piss-poor seasons like this one they're going to turn it into a wet bar.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • SuperSteelers SuperSteelersS
                                        • 190 Posts
                                        • 4 Reputation
                                        SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        Dear Browns fans, You yourself would have a fair amount of fairweather fans if you could muster up a few winning seasons. That is how you acquire these fans. With success comes the bandwagoneers. It is sad that you dont remember what this is like.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • ? Guest

                                          @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

                                          You guys are fricken idiots who want to fight the most pointless arguments becuase their team sucks.

                                          This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.

                                          Mr. T Mr. TM
                                          • 7k Posts
                                          • 184 Reputation
                                          Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                                          #28

                                          mz. said:

                                          This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.

                                          you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?

                                          Head or Gut?
                                          Y P BUNSofSTEEL08B 3 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate