Empty Seats?
-
This is really weird, its almost like their own fellow Steelers fans dont want them on their boards, you my friend are a weird individual
The amount of class and intelligence on those boards become boring. Thats why I always come to Brown's boards.
The amount of class and intelligence on those boards become boring. Thats why I always come to Brown's boards.
We understand we don't like hanging with classless stupid people either.
-
i had tickets but didn't make the 3 hour trip.
i had tickets but didn't make the 3 hour trip.
Thats becuase you are a Brown's fan. You could have made a nice chunk of cash if you sold them. How exactly did you obtain Steeler tickets?
-
The amount of class and intelligence on those boards become boring. Thats why I always come to Brown's boards.
We understand we don't like hanging with classless stupid people either.
We understand we don't like hanging with classless stupid people either.
What I said was simple but you still don't understand. That proves the theory about Cleveland schools.
-
Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.
you set'm up we will knock'm down.
And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.
-
All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.
Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.
It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.
-
Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.
you set'm up we will knock'm down.
And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.
Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.
you set'm up we will knock'm down.
And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.
I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.
-
Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.
you set'm up we will knock'm down.
And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.
I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.
I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.
I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.
-
All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.
Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.
It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.
All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.
Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.
It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.
It the start if the third quarter msot people are still buying beer, food, or peeing. Apparently you didn't look at the pictures showing the stadium COMPLETELY filled.
-
I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.
I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.
I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.
Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.
-
San Diego has the worst fans.
-
I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.
Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.
Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.
Na people don't get dumb from moving.
-
Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.
Na people don't get dumb from moving.
Na people don't get dumb from moving.
Incest sounds more like it applies here
-
Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.
Na people don't get dumb from moving.
Na people don't get dumb from moving.
Yeah, you are right. Moving from Cinci was a pretty smart move.
-
All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.
Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.
It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.
All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.
Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.
It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.
Hilarious Anteater.... when was this at HAlf time ? or Pre -Game ? You are a Serious loser !
-
anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.
-
anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.
anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.
I hear that after a couple of more piss-poor seasons like this one they're going to turn it into a wet bar.
-
Dear Browns fans, You yourself would have a fair amount of fairweather fans if you could muster up a few winning seasons. That is how you acquire these fans. With success comes the bandwagoneers. It is sad that you dont remember what this is like.
-
You guys are fricken idiots who want to fight the most pointless arguments becuase their team sucks.
This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.
-
mz. said:
This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login