Skip to content

Empty Seats?

The Browns Board
91 20 5.3k
  • All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

    Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

    It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

  • Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

    you set'm up we will knock'm down.

    And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

    you set'm up we will knock'm down.

    And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

    I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

  • @plumcrazy73 said:

    Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

    you set'm up we will knock'm down.

    And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

    I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

    @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

    I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

  • All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

    Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

    It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

    @atenears said:

    All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

    Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

    It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

    It the start if the third quarter msot people are still buying beer, food, or peeing. Apparently you didn't look at the pictures showing the stadium COMPLETELY filled.

  • @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

    I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

    Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

  • San Diego has the worst fans.

  • @plumcrazy73 said:

    I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

    Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

    @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

    Na people don't get dumb from moving.

  • @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

    Na people don't get dumb from moving.

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    Na people don't get dumb from moving.

    Incest sounds more like it applies here

  • @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.

    Na people don't get dumb from moving.

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    Na people don't get dumb from moving.

    Yeah, you are right. Moving from Cinci was a pretty smart move.

  • All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

    Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

    It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

    @atenears said:

    All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

    Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

    It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

    Hilarious Anteater.... when was this at HAlf time ? or Pre -Game ? You are a Serious loser !

  • The Steeler fan base is overwhelmingly fairweather and frontrunner, only rivaled by that of the Yankees. The evidence is staggering. That argument has been over for a while.

  • anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.

  • anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.

    @you-go-steelers said:

    anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.

    I hear that after a couple of more piss-poor seasons like this one they're going to turn it into a wet bar.

  • Dear Browns fans, You yourself would have a fair amount of fairweather fans if you could muster up a few winning seasons. That is how you acquire these fans. With success comes the bandwagoneers. It is sad that you dont remember what this is like.

  • @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    You guys are fricken idiots who want to fight the most pointless arguments becuase their team sucks.

    This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.

    mz. said:

    This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.

    you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?

  • mz. said:

    This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.

    you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?

    @mr.-t said:

    you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?

    I only make posts or threads responding to other members. They say something Retarded like that the Steelers satdium was two-thirds empty and I show them a picture of the stadium completely full.

  • I notice some of you guys saying our stadium was empty. That is a completely false statement.

    Where exactly are these empty seats you speak of?

    Look at pictures #1, 27, 50 and 37. Show me an empty seat. You guys are fricken idiots who want to fight the most pointless arguments becuase their team sucks.

    I enjoy how none of you guys are acknowledging having seen the pictures and just blurt stupidity.

    @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    I notice some of you guys saying our stadium was empty. That is a completely false statement.

    No, I also noticed that there were quite a few yellow chairs visible in the 2nd half. I always see those with Steeler games though. Either the people don't like the cold or maybe the yellow just makes them stand out more than other places.

  • mz. said:

    This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.

    you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?

    @mr.-t said:

    you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?

    It's like putting up with the special ed kids in high school. It would be mean to ban them, they are too stupid to realize their own ignorance. You just need to laugh at their stupidity and enjoy the entertainment.

  • @inspecta said:

    The fact remains that even though according to you we are far inferior fans, you still spend a great deal of time interacting with us.

    It defies comprehension.

    Thats wierd becuase I never said that...