Empty Seats?
-
Yes my family is very dumb. It all started when they decided to move to Cleveland.
Na people don't get dumb from moving.
Na people don't get dumb from moving.
Yeah, you are right. Moving from Cinci was a pretty smart move.
-
All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.
Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.
It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.
All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.
Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.
It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.
Hilarious Anteater.... when was this at HAlf time ? or Pre -Game ? You are a Serious loser !
-
anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.
-
anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.
anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.
I hear that after a couple of more piss-poor seasons like this one they're going to turn it into a wet bar.
-
Dear Browns fans, You yourself would have a fair amount of fairweather fans if you could muster up a few winning seasons. That is how you acquire these fans. With success comes the bandwagoneers. It is sad that you dont remember what this is like.
-
You guys are fricken idiots who want to fight the most pointless arguments becuase their team sucks.
This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.
-
mz. said:
This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?
-
I notice some of you guys saying our stadium was empty. That is a completely false statement.
Where exactly are these empty seats you speak of?
Look at pictures #1, 27, 50 and 37. Show me an empty seat. You guys are fricken idiots who want to fight the most pointless arguments becuase their team sucks.
I enjoy how none of you guys are acknowledging having seen the pictures and just blurt stupidity.
I notice some of you guys saying our stadium was empty. That is a completely false statement.
No, I also noticed that there were quite a few yellow chairs visible in the 2nd half. I always see those with Steeler games though. Either the people don't like the cold or maybe the yellow just makes them stand out more than other places.
-
mz. said:
This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?
-
-
@inspecta said:
The fact remains that even though according to you we are far inferior fans, you still spend a great deal of time interacting with us.It defies comprehension.
Thats wierd becuase I never said that...
-
Suck on these bitches....
Most popular team in the tv ratings
http://www.benmaller.com/archives/2006/september/27-jaguars_are_americas_least_popular_nfl_team.html
Get ready to be told its all a lie and how the whole world is in a the conspiracy to cheat our way to every win...
-
Suck on these, bitches!
Fan Bases fanked by Green Bay paper
That's a lot of research just to post something on a different team's message board. Loser.
-
Suck on these, bitches!
Fan Bases fanked by Green Bay paper
That's a lot of research just to post something on a different team's message board. Loser.
That's a lot of research just to post something on a different team's message board. Loser.
Its common knowledge he just provided proof so you couldn't accuse him of lying.
-
That's a lot of research just to post something on a different team's message board. Loser.
Its common knowledge he just provided proof so you couldn't accuse him of lying.
Its common knowledge he just provided proof so you couldn't accuse him of lying.
The squealers won the AFC north and are playing in the AFC championship game and you idiots are posting in the BROWN'S Board looking for approval? My god you stooges have a huge inferiority complex. Shouldn't you be chatting about the upcoming game with fellow piss stain fans? You really don't need our approval.
-
I think I figured it out. You homos want to desperately be Browns fans but can't escape your badwagon ways and root for e team going through a tough time. Losers.
-
Its common knowledge he just provided proof so you couldn't accuse him of lying.
The squealers won the AFC north and are playing in the AFC championship game and you idiots are posting in the BROWN'S Board looking for approval? My god you stooges have a huge inferiority complex. Shouldn't you be chatting about the upcoming game with fellow piss stain fans? You really don't need our approval.
The squealers won the AFC north and are playing in the AFC championship game and you idiots are posting in the BROWN'S Board looking for approval? My god you stooges have a huge inferiority complex. Shouldn't you be chatting about the upcoming game with fellow piss stain fans? You really don't need our approval.
We post here because you trolls roll around talking shit on our boards DURING THE OFFSEASON, predicting impending Steelers doom and Browns glory. You make assinine predictions then once the season starts and you girls are cellar dwellers yet again, POOF, you disappear. Well xxxx that, you talk shit with nothing to back it up in the offseason on OUR boards, so we come here to gloat when the shit is for real, we are kicking your candy asses again, and you stooges are nowhere to be found.
Sometime you have to climb under the rock to kick the bugs ass, ya dig?
Case in point, you clowns talk all sorts of shit after last season. I copied and pasted all of the nonsense you cats spewed preseason while trying to contain my laughter. I came back at the end of the regular season and posted quotes from you guys AND...... immediately deleted. Spineless shit talking cowards can't even live up to your own failed predictions....
-
Zombo said:
See, that's just it ... we OWN you.
Your team is in the AFC Championship and you are HERE.
You spent your offseason cutting and pasting like a little school boy, then we took a dump on it, booted you in the ass and laughed at you.
Zombo
Bravo Zombo......Bravo.
You took the words out of my mouth. Touting about cutting and pasting all the nonsense is nonsense in and of itself.
Unless, of course, you have no life that is....
-
mz. said:
This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.you got this one right! why the hell do we put up with these fags?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login