Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. T Rich

T Rich

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 9 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BrownRebel B
    • 109 Posts
    • 12 Reputation
    B BrownRebel wrote on last edited by
    #1

    A brown!

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • miktoxic miktoxicM
      • 13k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
      #2

      and i'm actually happy!

      just get him a RT pleez!!!!!!!

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • miktoxicM miktoxic

        and i'm actually happy!

        just get him a RT pleez!!!!!!!

        Bills-n-Browns-Fan B
        • 247 Posts
        • 18 Reputation
        B Bills-n-Browns-Fan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @miktoxic said:

        and i'm actually happy!

        just get him a RT pleez!!!!!!!

        seconded.

        Proud fan of the Buffalo Bills and Cleveland Browns.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Hunt Daddy H
          • 594 Posts
          • 72 Reputation
          H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Where is PoeticG? I bet he's so excited he fainted.

          BrownIndianB 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • H Hunt Daddy

            Where is PoeticG? I bet he's so excited he fainted.

            BrownIndian BrownIndianB
            • 2k Posts
            • 39 Reputation
            BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @hunt-daddy said:

            Where is PoeticG? I bet he's so excited he fainted.

            He must be dunking and banging a beer bottle

            Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • miktoxic miktoxicM
              • 13k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
              #6

              site went down. i was ready to call it a nite too.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • BrownIndianB BrownIndian

                @hunt-daddy said:

                Where is PoeticG? I bet he's so excited he fainted.

                He must be dunking and banging a beer bottle

                Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                • 30k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I knew it along... 😁

                @brownindian said:

                He must be dunking and banging a beer bottle

                Or vice versa...

                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 658 Reputation
                  PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Yo, I want to come completely clean right here... The night before the last I had a dream that a team was trying to trade up and take Trent at #3 with the Vikings pick. It turned out that the Browns ended up beating them out in the trade up and picked up Richardson with the number 3 overall in the draft. I'll mention that the team in my dream that tried to move up to 3 was the Patriots. It was just so surreal when it happened that you wouldn't believe the celebration that went on in my house. My daughters were going nuts running around cheering, my little brother was jumping around, it was high fives and hugs all around! Amazing, and truely a special, special day! 🙂

                  Weeden was more a more sobering selection but I'm quickly starting to really like it. Although I believe that we could have likely picked him up in the second round, maybe third??? But none the less, with the inactivity of pursuing at QB in FA we really needed another capable signal caller to compete. Seneca I really don't like, with Weeden and McCoy we've got 2 guys that are really hungry winners that are going to go all out to prove that they are the guy. I know you don't pick a QB in the first to ride the bench, but I'm just saying don't count Colt out just yet.

                  The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                  Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • PoeticGP PoeticG

                    Yo, I want to come completely clean right here... The night before the last I had a dream that a team was trying to trade up and take Trent at #3 with the Vikings pick. It turned out that the Browns ended up beating them out in the trade up and picked up Richardson with the number 3 overall in the draft. I'll mention that the team in my dream that tried to move up to 3 was the Patriots. It was just so surreal when it happened that you wouldn't believe the celebration that went on in my house. My daughters were going nuts running around cheering, my little brother was jumping around, it was high fives and hugs all around! Amazing, and truely a special, special day! 🙂

                    Weeden was more a more sobering selection but I'm quickly starting to really like it. Although I believe that we could have likely picked him up in the second round, maybe third??? But none the less, with the inactivity of pursuing at QB in FA we really needed another capable signal caller to compete. Seneca I really don't like, with Weeden and McCoy we've got 2 guys that are really hungry winners that are going to go all out to prove that they are the guy. I know you don't pick a QB in the first to ride the bench, but I'm just saying don't count Colt out just yet.

                    Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 30k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
                    #9

                    @poeticg said:

                    I know you don't pick a QB in the first to ride the bench, but I'm just saying don't count Colt out just yet.

                    Does Colt really stike you as the type of guy that needs pushing?

                    If Colt does manage to hold his job, we wasted a 1st Rnd pick... pure and simple...

                    Think you can manage to dream us up Massey at #37?

                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • DieselPusher D One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 134 Posts
                      • 1 Reputation
                      D DieselPusher wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I don't think they want a QB controversy, wouldn't be surprised to see McCoy traded, maybe to get a 4 or 5 pick and use that for Kirk Cousins QB Michigan St. or maybe send him to the Rams along with our 2nd round pick to get the Rams second and draft Stephen Hill

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                        • 64k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I love the Weeden pick.

                        Because - though Colt may start this year, if he falters, or gets nailed and banged up,

                        you do NOT want to watch Seneca "little pouty baby" Wallace go in.

                        I think Weeden will be the starter eventually, later on. And having Colt as the backup would be priceless.

                        Massie and Martin, OT's... are still on the board for the second round.

                        I think the Browns need to do some trading, and get both a 'RT and a WR in the second round.

                        Think about it. Stephen Hill is still there. Jeffries is still there, it isn't a superstar studded draft for WR's.

                        Richardson and Weeden already make the Browns' draft an A+ so far, to me.

                        Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • C calfoxwc

                          I love the Weeden pick.

                          Because - though Colt may start this year, if he falters, or gets nailed and banged up,

                          you do NOT want to watch Seneca "little pouty baby" Wallace go in.

                          I think Weeden will be the starter eventually, later on. And having Colt as the backup would be priceless.

                          Massie and Martin, OT's... are still on the board for the second round.

                          I think the Browns need to do some trading, and get both a 'RT and a WR in the second round.

                          Think about it. Stephen Hill is still there. Jeffries is still there, it isn't a superstar studded draft for WR's.

                          Richardson and Weeden already make the Browns' draft an A+ so far, to me.

                          Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                          • 30k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @calfoxwc said:

                          Richardson and Weeden already make the Browns' draft an A+ so far, to me.

                          I haven't seen an objective grade of our picks yet above "B-"...

                          The only team I've seen rated lower than us is Miami...

                          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate