Randle, Jefferey, Wright. Hill Or Sanu
-
Now that we've locked up our RB, we have to be targeting a WR with one of the next two picks. There's probably gonna be 5 guys to consider late first early second. Which would you choose.
-
I think we will trade with NE to get back into the 1st, and take Randle. Our other 4th for that pick and one pick next year. Get our OT in the 2nd and at 22 take Upshaw.
-
The fact that no WRs have gone since Blackmon is really making me happen. Could get whoever we want at 22!
-
I think Hill is our target.
-
I HOPE Hill is our target. Size. Speed. Hands. Would go perfect with Litlle.
-
Oh please please please let it be weeden at #22...or maybe we can redraft Charlie Fry or Tim Couch.
Im still hoping for hill or Alshon but will probably see if braylon is available.
-
I HOPE Hill is our target. Size. Speed. Hands. Would go perfect with Litlle.
I HOPE Hill is our target. Size. Speed. Hands. Would go perfect with Litlle.
agreed. randel seems similar to little insofar as skillset.
-
I HOPE Hill is our target. Size. Speed. Hands. Would go perfect with Litlle.
agreed. randel seems similar to little insofar as skillset.
-
Go big or go home
go hill!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login