Trich !
-
Wonder what number he will be?
-
33.
-
-
I would. Fuck Jim Brown. Great player back in the day but the guy is an asshole and a racist.
so so true. Respect the hell out of the guy as a player but not as a person.
-
I would. Fuck Jim Brown. Great player back in the day but the guy is an asshole and a racist.
Thank you. Totally agree. Dude is a racist.
-
Exactly how I feel. He just seems like a grumpy old man these days.
-
Trent is a beast! Can't wait to see him run over polamalu!
-
I would. Fuck Jim Brown. Great player back in the day but the guy is an asshole and a racist.
I figured he'd do it due to Brown's comments on Richardson but those are good points as well.
-
-
Trent is a beast! Can't wait to see him run over polamalu!
Trent is a beast! Can't wait to see him run over polamalu!
Hes gonna need to be a beast, poor guy is gonna see nothing but 8 & 9 man fronts..Hope he survives his rookie season
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login