Browns 1St Wr Off The Board
-
Lookin like it's going to be Lavonte David or Reuben Randle. I'll be happy if either of these guys are still there
-
-
Man i really wanted to get Ryan Broyles!
-
pretty sure Cleveland probably lost all 3 of the picks they wanted
-
So,
I guess Carlton Mitchell will try to be our speed guy.
-
Very disappointed, I just don't get why the Browns are so against drafting/signing wide receivers.
-
-
Sanu is a good pick. Givens could be this drafts Wallace.
-
B.J. cunningham
LOL
the next Braylon Edwards....he has like 4" hands
-
Very disappointed, I just don't get why the Browns are so against drafting/signing wide receivers.
Very disappointed, I just don't get why the Browns are so against drafting/signing wide receivers.
Mike "the Walrus" Holmgren
-
Very disappointed, I just don't get why the Browns are so against drafting/signing wide receivers.
Very disappointed, I just don't get why the Browns are so against drafting/signing wide receivers.
We can only address a limited number of positions in the draft.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login