I Love Cock
-
Absolutely pathetic!!! Someone please fire Holmgren and Heckert... a 2 year old child can draft better then they can, they absolutley stunk this draft up picking up players at positions we DO NOT NEED. At this rate they are burying the franchise worse then it was, and going to take even longer to get out of this hole, they put us in.... And so we remain the laughing stock of the NFL...
Cock. And balls. In my mouth. Yum.
-Moderator edit.
-
Get off the board faggot. Same stupid fucking shit from the same stupid fucking people that I have heard the past two drafts. How did those turn out. Good if my mind serves me correctly.
-
Get off the board faggot. Same stupid fucking shit from the same stupid fucking people that I have heard the past two drafts. How did those turn out. Good if my mind serves me correctly.
Get off the board faggot. Same stupid fucking shit from the same stupid fucking people that I have heard the past two drafts. How did those turn out. Good if my mind serves me correctly.
The only pick I was pissed about was the DT, but you can't fuckin fire someone because they screwed a pick up. The Giants have had a few misses in their last couple drafts and they won a super bowl this year.
-
Get off the board faggot. Same stupid fucking shit from the same stupid fucking people that I have heard the past two drafts. How did those turn out. Good if my mind serves me correctly.
Get off the board faggot. Same stupid fucking shit from the same stupid fucking people that I have heard the past two drafts. How did those turn out. Good if my mind serves me correctly.
So you get upset when people say "Retard" but "faggot" is ok? Hmmmm. I never will understand this political correctness thing.
-
Gotta love the mods HaHa!!
-
Get off the board faggot. Same stupid fucking shit from the same stupid fucking people that I have heard the past two drafts. How did those turn out. Good if my mind serves me correctly.
So you get upset when people say "Retard" but "faggot" is ok? Hmmmm. I never will understand this political correctness thing.
So you get upset when people say "Retard" but "faggot" is ok? Hmmmm. I never will understand this political correctness thing.
Make fun of someone who who is mentally capable. I'll take this argument from someone who actually posts on here, not someone who made an account just so he could blow off steam about the team not picking his personal players so he could keep himself from beating his wife again.
-
So you get upset when people say "Retard" but "faggot" is ok? Hmmmm. I never will understand this political correctness thing.
Make fun of someone who who is mentally capable. I'll take this argument from someone who actually posts on here, not someone who made an account just so he could blow off steam about the team not picking his personal players so he could keep himself from beating his wife again.
Make fun of someone who who is mentally capable. I'll take this argument from someone who actually posts on here, not someone who made an account just so he could blow off steam about the team not picking his personal players so he could keep himself from beating his wife again.
FWIW, if we restricted flaming, trolling and insults to only those who are mentally capable, this board would have about 2 legitimate posts per day.
-
I'll back the OP up. Richardson if you want him, get him, I'm fine with that. If Colt stinks which the media hinted to and Patty would never say then fine draft a QB....in the friggni' second round. You get Reilly or Decastro at 22 because your going to need to block for Mr. 3rd Rounder. Oh wait they know what they're doing they took Hardesty despite MULTIPLE knee issues.....morons
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
