Skip to content

Chase Minifield

The Browns Board
11 10 1.3k
  • He signed with Skins.

  • FUCK IT ALL!!! 😑

  • Po... chill..

    You landed your big fish, don't fret about the minnow that got away....

  • Yeah, you're right... I'm really happy with this draft, I like all the picks. What I like even more is that it "seems"(although it's hard to really tell with this FO) that they intend to let Colt compete for the QB spot. I really love Colt, I thought he was a better QB than all the other in the draft when he came out and have been pulling for him. With Richardson, a line, A FB!!!, and growth from our WRs and Colt himself, I think he could actually win this thing. If that's the case, Weeden will push him or Colt will push him. I think these two will complement each other very well and may the BEST QB win. As far as I can tell it's gonna be a win/win for us.

  • The sad part was there were some people who wanted to take this guy in the 2nd.

  • the sad part really is after trent richardson we got NOBODY. zilch. notta.

  • the sad part really is after trent richardson we got NOBODY. zilch. notta.

    @miktoxic said:

    the sad part really is after trent richardson we got NOBODY. zilch. notta.

    I'm going to call you out all night, because you are fucking Retarded. We got a QB whom is definitely an uprgrade over the bullshit we got now. A RT who was obviously the best we thought was there (we had a workout with him, Martin, and Massie... there is a reason we took him)... That's already two more than nobody...

  • makes ya wonder how people will act around here when they see Weeden is no better than Colt.

  • With Richardson and Weeden I see a SENSE OF URGENCY !!!!!

    Haven't seen much of that since Holmgren's been here. And with the RT I see some common sense at last. We've needed a RT for years.

  • makes ya wonder how people will act around here when they see Weeden is no better than Colt.

    Chickenwang said:

    makes ya wonder how people will act around here when they see Weeden is no better than Colt.

    Brandon can make all the Nfl throws while he makes his 3 to 5 step drop. He can see over the line better and he does not have to sprint out the right to see down field. Noone is saying he will come in and be Cam Newton and throw for 4000 yards, but he should be more efective in getting the ball actually down field.