Skip to content

Sorry Miktoxic

The Browns Board
5 4 631
  • Yeah, I am drunk. I am also trolling (while drunk because it is fun [you should try it]), HAHA.

    But I think it is unfair to criticize what the Browns have done thus far without seeing them play a snap in the NFL.

    Richardson is great, I think you know that.

    Weeden is old, but had it not been for his age, he would have been drafted much higher. - He beat Luck, Griffen III, Tannehill, and Landry Jones. Just throwing that out there.

    Schwartz - wasn't a fan of either until I realized that they also brought in Martin and Massie (who dropped like a rock), along with Schwartz. Obviously he does things we want better than both of the previously mentioned tackles.

    Hughes - Didn't like the pick at all, no defenses for it.

    After that, I don't care. Though I do like the fast as shit receiver, both ILBs, that OL, Billy Winn, and the corner.

  • no need brother. we are all just cattle following the leader rooting for this team.

    sure not everything has gone as i had like it to but i know i'm no holmgren or heckert so i'll let them do their jobs.

    but they have to realize that we as fans have the right to bitch until they produce a winner.

    so i come off a little harsh and bitter at times but i mean no disrespect. just something i feel i've earned after enduring this mess for over forty years.

    cheers!

  • Now kiss!

  • nothing like a 'happy ending'! 😉

  • Earned? Lmfao

    Nothing says im important like someone typing im important in blog.