Skip to content

Depth Chart

The Browns Board
5 5 562
  • Oline (9)

    Thomas

    Schwartz

    Cousins

    Lauvao

    Pinkston

    Greco

    Miller

    Mack

    Add a veteran RT (a potential starter or a guy to compete with Schwartz) Marcus McNeil 1yr. deal?

    QB (3)

    Weeden

    McCoy or Wallace (One will be on the roster)

    Lewis

    Add a Veteran QB and get rid of both McCoy and Wallace?

    RB (3)

    Richardson

    Hardesty

    Jackson or Ogbonnaya

    Add a short yardage goal line back get rid of both Jackson and Ogbonnaya?

    FB (2)

    Marecic

    Smelley

    WR (6)

    Little

    Cribbs

    Massaquoi

    Benjamin

    Norwood

    Mitchell

    TE (3)

    Watson

    Moore

    Cameron

    DLine (8)

    Sheard

    Parker

    Winn

    Taylor

    Hughes

    Rubin

    Rucker

    Bernard

    Paxson or Schaefering

    LBs (7)

    Gocong

    Fujita

    Jackson

    Johnson

    Maiava

    Acho

    Need a potential Starter if Fujita is suspended may need one anyway to cover injuries.

    Secondary (9)

    Haden

    Ward

    Patterson

    Brown

    Young

    Skrine

    Hagg

    Ventrone

    Wade

    Special Teams (3)

    Dawson

    Hodges (if healthy)

    Yount (LS)

  • I am still excited about our TE's, barring injury that is going to be a huge strength for us. As for qb, shurrmur said in his presser they will ride witj 4 qbs to start. I really do not like it cuz it takes away from our rookie qbs snaps.

  • I am still excited about our TE's, barring injury that is going to be a huge strength for us. As for qb, shurrmur said in his presser they will ride witj 4 qbs to start. I really do not like it cuz it takes away from our rookie qbs snaps.

    @cambridgeho said:

    I am still excited about our TE's, barring injury that is going to be a huge strength for us. As for qb, shurrmur said in his presser they will ride witj 4 qbs to start. I really do not like it cuz it takes away from our rookie qbs snaps.

    They always go into camp and preseason with 3 QB's. They did it last season too. Most teams also run with 4 QB's during the offseason.

  • Dline looks solid next season. I expect big things for Sheard and the possibility of at least 10 sacks if Rucker gets some attention on the other side.

  • Dline looks solid next season. I expect big things for Sheard and the possibility of at least 10 sacks if Rucker gets some attention on the other side.

    @jt4pres said:

    Dline looks solid next season. I expect big things for Sheard and the possibility of at least 10 sacks if Rucker gets some attention on the other side.

    Rucker is more of a run stopper than a pass rusher. If anything, he will force opposing teams to throw the ball more which will indirectly give Sheard more opportunities for sacks.