Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Te

Te

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 4 Posters 674 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • JT4Pres J
    • 9 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    J JT4Pres wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I didnt get a chance to watch to many games live and was wondering if Cameron showed signs last season of being a good recieving TE. I know his athletic ability is off the charts and would love to see this guy create mismatches down the middle of the field.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • halfsane halfsaneH
      • 696 Posts
      • 49 Reputation
      halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
      #2

      you and me both. I remember seeing him in one game because everyone else what hurt and he dropped a TD pass.

      I would love to see him pan out, but we are going to cut somebody now that we have another TE on the roster.

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • halfsaneH halfsane

        you and me both. I remember seeing him in one game because everyone else what hurt and he dropped a TD pass.

        I would love to see him pan out, but we are going to cut somebody now that we have another TE on the roster.

        JT4Pres J
        • 9 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        J JT4Pres wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @halfsane said:

        you and me both. I remember seeing him in one game because everyone else what hurt and he dropped a TD pass.

        I would love to see him pan out, but we are going to cut somebody now that we have another TE on the roster.

        Is Smelley going to be listed as a TE or Fullback? I dont see them cutting someone like Cameron to save a spot for a player like Smelley but who knows

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
          • 4k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
          #4

          With the addition of Schwartz to solidify that right side, you may see Smith gone. Time will tell.

          Mike

          IN DORSEY I TRUST
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • brownfish B
            • 328 Posts
            • 12 Reputation
            B brownfish wrote on last edited by
            #5

            i would assume he is the second coming of Vickers

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate