Skip to content

Te

The Browns Board
5 4 674
  • I didnt get a chance to watch to many games live and was wondering if Cameron showed signs last season of being a good recieving TE. I know his athletic ability is off the charts and would love to see this guy create mismatches down the middle of the field.

  • you and me both. I remember seeing him in one game because everyone else what hurt and he dropped a TD pass.

    I would love to see him pan out, but we are going to cut somebody now that we have another TE on the roster.

  • you and me both. I remember seeing him in one game because everyone else what hurt and he dropped a TD pass.

    I would love to see him pan out, but we are going to cut somebody now that we have another TE on the roster.

    @halfsane said:

    you and me both. I remember seeing him in one game because everyone else what hurt and he dropped a TD pass.

    I would love to see him pan out, but we are going to cut somebody now that we have another TE on the roster.

    Is Smelley going to be listed as a TE or Fullback? I dont see them cutting someone like Cameron to save a spot for a player like Smelley but who knows

  • With the addition of Schwartz to solidify that right side, you may see Smith gone. Time will tell.

    Mike

  • i would assume he is the second coming of Vickers