Skip to content

Projected Madden Ratings For Rookies

The Browns Board
30 9 2.7k
  • @louisville-slugger said:

    I see him being an 83 and his speed will probably be like 88-90

    If they rate Lynch at a 91 speed then that is around where Richardson should be.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    If they rate Lynch at a 91 speed then that is around where Richardson should be.

    Lynch will not be faster than Richardson. I expect Richardson to have at least a 90 speed with a relatively high truck and strength rating. He'll be one of the more coveted back in the game IMO. Assuming you make the switch to a online franchise vs the very weak offline franchise.

  • My Ratings for Richarson are:

    OVR - 80 (A POT)

    SPD - 90

    ACC - 90

    SPN - 84

    STF - 93

    TRK - 90

    JKE - 91

    CTH - 80

    PBK - 70

  • Do you guys play each game in your online league or do you just stick to GM stuff.

  • Do you guys play each game in your online league or do you just stick to GM stuff.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Do you guys play each game in your online league or do you just stick to GM stuff.

    Play each game, write game recaps and other content pieces. It's pretty involved but the most important aspect is playing the games. http://www.xtreme-football.net/UFL3 I had a terrible season for our last season of M12 but you can get the basic idea from our XFN site. Click on the tabs up top.

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    Do you guys play each game in your online league or do you just stick to GM stuff.

    Play each game, write game recaps and other content pieces. It's pretty involved but the most important aspect is playing the games. http://www.xtreme-football.net/UFL3 I had a terrible season for our last season of M12 but you can get the basic idea from our XFN site. Click on the tabs up top.

    Homotron said:

    Play each game, write game recaps and other content pieces. It's pretty involved but the most important aspect is playing the games. http://www.xtreme-football.net/UFL3 I had a terrible season for our last season of M12 but you can get the basic idea from our XFN site. Click on the tabs up top.

    I signed up for the site and I'm trying to join the league. It said I joined but how do I select a team and stuff?

  • Homotron said:

    Play each game, write game recaps and other content pieces. It's pretty involved but the most important aspect is playing the games. http://www.xtreme-football.net/UFL3 I had a terrible season for our last season of M12 but you can get the basic idea from our XFN site. Click on the tabs up top.

    I signed up for the site and I'm trying to join the league. It said I joined but how do I select a team and stuff?

    @harry-buffalo said:

    I signed up for the site and I'm trying to join the league. It said I joined but how do I select a team and stuff?

    Joined the league I posted? It's done until the 2013 Madden releases. If you seriously want to join shoot me a pm on here and I'll try and get you linked up when things get closer to release. You'll have to put in an application and run a try-out game etc. We have a diehard Browns fan that WILL be taking the Browns just for a heads up.

    You may be able to join a different league that is still running if you're looking to play right now.

  • These ratings are already out guys. They released some rookie cards on Madden 12 for Ultimate Team. It's assumed they will be very similar to what happens in Madden 13

    I can post a link later.

    Go look on pastapadre.com if you want to know.

  • http://ufl3.enjin.com/forum/m/3365644/viewthread/3019094-madden-13-rookies/post/last#last

    Actual rookie ratings, not all of them obviously but the biggies. Most of them seem to be pretty in line what most of us expected.

    The pastapadre link is at the bottom of the list my one league mate posted.

  • These ratings are already out guys. They released some rookie cards on Madden 12 for Ultimate Team. It's assumed they will be very similar to what happens in Madden 13

    I can post a link later.

    Go look on pastapadre.com if you want to know.

    @mld-woody said:

    These ratings are already out guys. They released some rookie cards on Madden 12 for Ultimate Team. It's assumed they will be very similar to what happens in Madden 13

    I can post a link later.

    Go look on pastapadre.com if you want to know.

    I didn't see this, I just posted the link đŸ™‚

  • (#1) Andrew Luck: 85

    (#2) Robert Griffin III: 83

    (#3) Trent Richardson: 83

    (#4) Matt Kalil: 83

    (#5) Justin Blackmon: 80

    (#6) Morris Claiborne: 81

    (#7) Mark Barron: 80

    (#8) Ryan Tannehill: 75

    (#9) Luke Kuechly: 78

    (#10) Stephon Gilmore: 73

    (#11) Dontari Poe: 75

    (#12) Fletcher Cox: 74

    (#13) Michael Floyd: 75

    (#14) Michael Brockers: 69

    (#16) Quinton Coples: 76

    (#17) Dre Kirkpatrick: 75

    (#18) Melvin Ingram: 76

    (#20) Kendall Wright: 74

    *(#22) Brandon Weeden: 72

    (#23) Riley Reiff: 78

    (#24) David DeCastro: 84

    (#25) Dont’a Hightower: 74

    (#26) Whitney Mercilus: 73

    (#31) Doug Martin: 75

    (#32) David Wilson: 72

    *(#34) Coby Fleener: 75

    *(#35) Courtney Upshaw: 70

    *(#38) Andre Branch: 70

    *(#41) Cordy Glenn: 79

    *(#42) Jonathan Martin: 73

    *(#43) Stephen Hill: 68

    *(#45) Alshon Jeffery: 65

    *(#53) Devon Still: 72

    *(#55) Peter Konz: 76

    *(#61) LaMichael James: 72

    *(#64) Dwayne Allen: Added soon

    *(#97) Lamar Miller: Added soon

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What is bullshit is that on Franchise mode, once a player reaches age 30 his skill start to diminish... Weeden is starting out as a 72... He's as good as he's gonna get! I guess I'm still going with Colt on Madden.

  • (#1) Andrew Luck: 85

    (#2) Robert Griffin III: 83

    (#3) Trent Richardson: 83

    (#4) Matt Kalil: 83

    (#5) Justin Blackmon: 80

    (#6) Morris Claiborne: 81

    (#7) Mark Barron: 80

    (#8) Ryan Tannehill: 75

    (#9) Luke Kuechly: 78

    (#10) Stephon Gilmore: 73

    (#11) Dontari Poe: 75

    (#12) Fletcher Cox: 74

    (#13) Michael Floyd: 75

    (#14) Michael Brockers: 69

    (#16) Quinton Coples: 76

    (#17) Dre Kirkpatrick: 75

    (#18) Melvin Ingram: 76

    (#20) Kendall Wright: 74

    *(#22) Brandon Weeden: 72

    (#23) Riley Reiff: 78

    (#24) David DeCastro: 84

    (#25) Dont’a Hightower: 74

    (#26) Whitney Mercilus: 73

    (#31) Doug Martin: 75

    (#32) David Wilson: 72

    *(#34) Coby Fleener: 75

    *(#35) Courtney Upshaw: 70

    *(#38) Andre Branch: 70

    *(#41) Cordy Glenn: 79

    *(#42) Jonathan Martin: 73

    *(#43) Stephen Hill: 68

    *(#45) Alshon Jeffery: 65

    *(#53) Devon Still: 72

    *(#55) Peter Konz: 76

    *(#61) LaMichael James: 72

    *(#64) Dwayne Allen: Added soon

    *(#97) Lamar Miller: Added soon

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What is bullshit is that on Franchise mode, once a player reaches age 30 his skill start to diminish... Weeden is starting out as a 72... He's as good as he's gonna get! I guess I'm still going with Colt on Madden.

    @poeticg said:

    (#1) Andrew Luck: 85

    (#2) Robert Griffin III: 83

    (#3) Trent Richardson: 83

    (#4) Matt Kalil: 83

    (#5) Justin Blackmon: 80

    (#6) Morris Claiborne: 81

    (#7) Mark Barron: 80

    (#8) Ryan Tannehill: 75

    (#9) Luke Kuechly: 78

    (#10) Stephon Gilmore: 73

    (#11) Dontari Poe: 75

    (#12) Fletcher Cox: 74

    (#13) Michael Floyd: 75

    (#14) Michael Brockers: 69

    (#16) Quinton Coples: 76

    (#17) Dre Kirkpatrick: 75

    (#18) Melvin Ingram: 76

    (#20) Kendall Wright: 74

    *(#22) Brandon Weeden: 72

    (#23) Riley Reiff: 78

    (#24) David DeCastro: 84

    (#25) Dont’a Hightower: 74

    (#26) Whitney Mercilus: 73

    (#31) Doug Martin: 75

    (#32) David Wilson: 72

    *(#34) Coby Fleener: 75

    *(#35) Courtney Upshaw: 70

    *(#38) Andre Branch: 70

    *(#41) Cordy Glenn: 79

    *(#42) Jonathan Martin: 73

    *(#43) Stephen Hill: 68

    *(#45) Alshon Jeffery: 65

    *(#53) Devon Still: 72

    *(#55) Peter Konz: 76

    *(#61) LaMichael James: 72

    *(#64) Dwayne Allen: Added soon

    *(#97) Lamar Miller: Added soon

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What is bullshit is that on Franchise mode, once a player reaches age 30 his skill start to diminish... Weeden is starting out as a 72... He's as good as he's gonna get! I guess I'm still going with Colt on Madden.

    Wow...Weeden sucks...

  • Funny that the second highest rating goes to a late first rounder that goes to the Steelers... Bogus.

  • Funny that the second highest rating goes to a late first rounder that goes to the Steelers... Bogus.

    @poeticg said:

    Funny that the second highest rating goes to a late first rounder that goes to the Steelers... Bogus.

    You should try looking at that objectively rather than where he was drafted. He was drafted where he was drafted because he's a pure guard and there weren't any pure guard needs before pick 24. The best guard in the draft and arguably the best guard prospect since Faneca and Hutchinson is David DeCastro. He deserves that rating because the man is a technician. The most technically sound guard to enter the draft in a good long while. If he weren't drafted by the Steelers you wouldn't have a damn thing to say about it. The Steelers were lucky to draft him at 24 and tried to trade up to acquire him earlier. They couldn't find a suitor and he fell to them.

  • @poeticg said:

    Funny that the second highest rating goes to a late first rounder that goes to the Steelers... Bogus.

    You should try looking at that objectively rather than where he was drafted. He was drafted where he was drafted because he's a pure guard and there weren't any pure guard needs before pick 24. The best guard in the draft and arguably the best guard prospect since Faneca and Hutchinson is David DeCastro. He deserves that rating because the man is a technician. The most technically sound guard to enter the draft in a good long while. If he weren't drafted by the Steelers you wouldn't have a damn thing to say about it. The Steelers were lucky to draft him at 24 and tried to trade up to acquire him earlier. They couldn't find a suitor and he fell to them.

    Homotron said:

    You should try looking at that objectively rather than where he was drafted. He was drafted where he was drafted because he's a pure guard and there weren't any pure guard needs before pick 24. The best guard in the draft and arguably the best guard prospect since Faneca and Hutchinson is David DeCastro. He deserves that rating because the man is a technician. The most technically sound guard to enter the draft in a good long while. If he weren't drafted by the Steelers you wouldn't have a damn thing to say about it. The Steelers were lucky to draft him at 24 and tried to trade up to acquire him earlier. They couldn't find a suitor and he fell to them.

    I'm not knocking the guy and I think he's good, but there's no damn way he should have a higher rating than Kalil. I actually figured he'd get the highest rating in the game for rookies.

  • Homotron said:

    You should try looking at that objectively rather than where he was drafted. He was drafted where he was drafted because he's a pure guard and there weren't any pure guard needs before pick 24. The best guard in the draft and arguably the best guard prospect since Faneca and Hutchinson is David DeCastro. He deserves that rating because the man is a technician. The most technically sound guard to enter the draft in a good long while. If he weren't drafted by the Steelers you wouldn't have a damn thing to say about it. The Steelers were lucky to draft him at 24 and tried to trade up to acquire him earlier. They couldn't find a suitor and he fell to them.

    I'm not knocking the guy and I think he's good, but there's no damn way he should have a higher rating than Kalil. I actually figured he'd get the highest rating in the game for rookies.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I'm not knocking the guy and I think he's good, but there's no damn way he should have a higher rating than Kalil. I actually figured he'd get the highest rating in the game for rookies.

    Why? Because Kalil was a need pick inside the top 5? Does that make Kalil a better football player? Absolutely not. He just so happens to be LEFT TACKLE. The fact remains that DeCastro is the best guard to come out of college since Faneca/Hutchinson. Kalil on the other hand absolutely is not. There have been several top end tackles. Kalil may not even be the best tackle in this draft. He's just the most ready RIGHT NOW.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I'm not knocking the guy and I think he's good, but there's no damn way he should have a higher rating than Kalil. I actually figured he'd get the highest rating in the game for rookies.

    Why? Because Kalil was a need pick inside the top 5? Does that make Kalil a better football player? Absolutely not. He just so happens to be LEFT TACKLE. The fact remains that DeCastro is the best guard to come out of college since Faneca/Hutchinson. Kalil on the other hand absolutely is not. There have been several top end tackles. Kalil may not even be the best tackle in this draft. He's just the most ready RIGHT NOW.

    Homotron said:

    Why? Because Kalil was a need pick inside the top 5? Does that make Kalil a better football player? Absolutely not. He just so happens to be LEFT TACKLE. The fact remains that DeCastro is the best guard to come out of college since Faneca/Hutchinson. Kalil on the other hand absolutely is not. There have been several top end tackles. Kalil may not even be the best tackle in this draft. He's just the most ready RIGHT NOW.

    I don't care where he was drafted, he's a better player at this point and you just said it. He's the most ready right now of all offensive line positions. I've heard plenty of people say Kalil is just the talent of Thomas and Long and would have gone 1 or 2 if it weren't for the QB's this year. It's not a Steelers hate thing at all, but right now he's the better talent. I'm just surprised they rated a guard higher than a tackle under those circumstances

  • Homotron said:

    Why? Because Kalil was a need pick inside the top 5? Does that make Kalil a better football player? Absolutely not. He just so happens to be LEFT TACKLE. The fact remains that DeCastro is the best guard to come out of college since Faneca/Hutchinson. Kalil on the other hand absolutely is not. There have been several top end tackles. Kalil may not even be the best tackle in this draft. He's just the most ready RIGHT NOW.

    I don't care where he was drafted, he's a better player at this point and you just said it. He's the most ready right now of all offensive line positions. I've heard plenty of people say Kalil is just the talent of Thomas and Long and would have gone 1 or 2 if it weren't for the QB's this year. It's not a Steelers hate thing at all, but right now he's the better talent. I'm just surprised they rated a guard higher than a tackle under those circumstances

    @jrb12711 said:

    I don't care where he was drafted, he's a better player at this point and you just said it. He's the most ready right now of all offensive line positions. I've heard plenty of people say Kalil is just the talent of Thomas and Long and would have gone 1 or 2 if it weren't for the QB's this year. It's not a Steelers hate thing at all, but right now he's the better talent. I'm just surprised they rated a guard higher than a tackle under those circumstances

    Kalil is the most ready tackle, not the most ready lineman. If DeCastro were a tackle he would have gone higher than Kalil. They also rated DeCastro higher because of what I'm saying. He's the best guard to come out since Faneca/Hutchinson. Kalil is not.