Predict The 2012 Season Record!
-
Fellow moderators, why was this unpinned?
-
3-13, Weeden gets benched after a few games for being a bust
-
With Weeden- 7-9
With McCoy- 8-8
Thats as high of a cieling Im giving the Browns this year. It will make the 4-5 close games we lose more tolerable
-
With Weeden- 7-9
With McCoy- 8-8
Thats as high of a cieling Im giving the Browns this year. It will make the 4-5 close games we lose more tolerable
With Weeden- 7-9
With McCoy- 8-8
Thats as high of a cieling Im giving the Browns this year. It will make the 4-5 close games we lose more tolerable
Here we go Week armed Mccoy yaaa Hes a winner look what he did at Texas...BLAH,BLAH,BLAH he sucks get over it...
If Mccoy went to Akron would you still think he was good...oh wait you were a Charlie frye fan...Sorry Nevermind
-
14-0.
It is the season of all seasons. Everything goes our way.
We win our first 14 games, clinch home field throughout the playoffs ... and then the Mayan Calendar ends on 12/21/12 and the world ends.
God fucking hates Browns fans.
Zombo
Zombo said:
14-0.
It is the season of all seasons. Everything goes our way.
We win our first 14 games, clinch home field throughout the playoffs ... and then the Mayan Calendar ends on 12/21/12 and the world ends.
God fucking hates Browns fans.
Zombo
Goddamn thats great lmao!!!! I can see this happening for real!!!! SMGDH
-
-
With Weeden- 7-9
With McCoy- 8-8
Thats as high of a cieling Im giving the Browns this year. It will make the 4-5 close games we lose more tolerable
Here we go Week armed Mccoy yaaa Hes a winner look what he did at Texas...BLAH,BLAH,BLAH he sucks get over it...
If Mccoy went to Akron would you still think he was good...oh wait you were a Charlie frye fan...Sorry Nevermind
Here we go Week armed Mccoy yaaa Hes a winner look what he did at Texas...BLAH,BLAH,BLAH he sucks get over it...
If Mccoy went to Akron would you still think he was good...oh wait you were a Charlie frye fan...Sorry Nevermind
Weedens a rookie.
McCoy isnt.
I hope Weeden's better, I really do. He has a better arm than McCoy and is taller. So that's a plus, but he's complete shit for mobility and stretching out plays with his feet, like McCoy could do. So when our line falters and the QB has to scramble...whose better to have? I feel like McCoy will give him a run for his money in training camp.
please dont waste finger strength typing out insults to me just because I happen to think McCoy has the skills to move an upgraded offense nice, slow and consistently.
-
Here we go Week armed Mccoy yaaa Hes a winner look what he did at Texas...BLAH,BLAH,BLAH he sucks get over it...
If Mccoy went to Akron would you still think he was good...oh wait you were a Charlie frye fan...Sorry Nevermind
Weedens a rookie.
McCoy isnt.
I hope Weeden's better, I really do. He has a better arm than McCoy and is taller. So that's a plus, but he's complete shit for mobility and stretching out plays with his feet, like McCoy could do. So when our line falters and the QB has to scramble...whose better to have? I feel like McCoy will give him a run for his money in training camp.
please dont waste finger strength typing out insults to me just because I happen to think McCoy has the skills to move an upgraded offense nice, slow and consistently.
Weedens a rookie.
McCoy isnt.
I hope Weeden's better, I really do. He has a better arm than McCoy and is taller. So that's a plus, but he's complete shit for mobility and stretching out plays with his feet, like McCoy could do. So when our line falters and the QB has to scramble...whose better to have? I feel like McCoy will give him a run for his money in training camp.
please dont waste finger strength typing out insults to me just because I happen to think McCoy has the skills to move an upgraded offense nice, slow and consistently.
One gets sacked (Weeden) and the other throws a horribly inaccurate pass that gets picked 50% of the time (McCoy). I'd rather go with the guy who's going to get hit and still get off throws in the pocket in Weeden than McCoy doin his pussy foot dance in the pocket only to role out and make a terrible decision and an inaccurate throw to go along with it.
-
Our luck, 10-6 and missing the playoffs.
-
Weedens a rookie.
McCoy isnt.
I hope Weeden's better, I really do. He has a better arm than McCoy and is taller. So that's a plus, but he's complete shit for mobility and stretching out plays with his feet, like McCoy could do. So when our line falters and the QB has to scramble...whose better to have? I feel like McCoy will give him a run for his money in training camp.
please dont waste finger strength typing out insults to me just because I happen to think McCoy has the skills to move an upgraded offense nice, slow and consistently.
One gets sacked (Weeden) and the other throws a horribly inaccurate pass that gets picked 50% of the time (McCoy). I'd rather go with the guy who's going to get hit and still get off throws in the pocket in Weeden than McCoy doin his pussy foot dance in the pocket only to role out and make a terrible decision and an inaccurate throw to go along with it.
One gets sacked (Weeden) and the other throws a horribly inaccurate pass that gets picked 50% of the time (McCoy). I'd rather go with the guy who's going to get hit and still get off throws in the pocket in Weeden than McCoy doin his pussy foot dance in the pocket only to role out and make a terrible decision and an inaccurate throw to go along with it.
McCoy only threw like 11 picks last year so no, not 50%.
But I thought Weeden was the one getting sacked? I'd rather not have my QB get sacked everytime when he could roll out and extend plays cause he can run.
But hopefully Weeden's arm strength and accuracy can be the answer in Cleveland. He may just be able to get the recievers the ball better than MccOY, I'm just sayin dont count Mccoy out YET.
-
6-8 wins is very reasonable with a rookie QB....
Hmmm....this seems to be my prediction every year.
-
One gets sacked (Weeden) and the other throws a horribly inaccurate pass that gets picked 50% of the time (McCoy). I'd rather go with the guy who's going to get hit and still get off throws in the pocket in Weeden than McCoy doin his pussy foot dance in the pocket only to role out and make a terrible decision and an inaccurate throw to go along with it.
McCoy only threw like 11 picks last year so no, not 50%.
But I thought Weeden was the one getting sacked? I'd rather not have my QB get sacked everytime when he could roll out and extend plays cause he can run.
But hopefully Weeden's arm strength and accuracy can be the answer in Cleveland. He may just be able to get the recievers the ball better than MccOY, I'm just sayin dont count Mccoy out YET.
McCoy only threw like 11 picks last year so no, not 50%.
But I thought Weeden was the one getting sacked? I'd rather not have my QB get sacked everytime when he could roll out and extend plays cause he can run.
But hopefully Weeden's arm strength and accuracy can be the answer in Cleveland. He may just be able to get the recievers the ball better than MccOY, I'm just sayin dont count Mccoy out YET.
How often did McCoy role out and make a smart throw? Rarely ever. I would rather have the guy who sticks in the pocket and and keeps his eyes on his receivers than the guy pissing his pants and tossing the ball up cause he doesn't want to get hit again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login