Skip to content

Frontline

Political Discussion
16 8 904
  • Ha. It's really good stuff, you nutbag. Just watch it. You'll like it.

    PS - Of course Fox News wouldn't make me suspicious. Everyone already knows they're a Republican political organization. They're not a news organization in any real sense. Frontline, on the other hand, is surely the best news program on television. And the best nightly news program is also on PBS.

    Some people do news, and take news seriously. Some take it less seriously. It should hardly be a surprise that you don't see anything even remotely like this program on Fox. It's not what they do. It's not what their mission is.

  • Ok.

    I just set the d v r.

    WSS

  • I have not watched it or recorded it.

    But can you guarantee that Frontline who happens to be a media extension of the Federal government will tell all the truth and nothing but the truth?

    Many people like to go to different news outlets they are politically bias to. It is sometimes like preaching to the choir.

    Afterall the Fed does hand over $250 Million per year to PBS.

  • I have not watched it or recorded it.

    But can you guarantee that Frontline who happens to be a media extension of the Federal government will tell all the truth and nothing but the truth?

    Many people like to go to different news outlets they are politically bias to. It is sometimes like preaching to the choir.

    Afterall the Fed does hand over $250 Million per year to PBS.

    @mr.-t said:

    I have not watched it or recorded it.

    But can you guarantee that Frontline who happens to be a media extension of the Federal government will tell all the truth and nothing but the truth?

    Many people like to go to different news outlets they are politically bias to. It is sometimes like preaching to the choir.

    Afterall the Fed does hand over $250 Million per year to PBS.

    Any time there is a human involved there is no guarantee.

    Only 15% of its funding comes from the Fed, not sure if $250mil is right(might be in the $350-$400mill range)

    *after a Google search For fiscal year 2010, $281m out of CPB's $422m appropriation went to public television, $210m to local stations and $71m to PBS directly My link

  • Ok.

    I just set the d v r.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Ok.

    I just set the d v r.

    WSS

    You may just get parts three and four that way. You can watch one and two online.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Ok.

    I just set the d v r.

    WSS

    You may just get parts three and four that way. You can watch one and two online.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    You may just get parts three and four that way. You can watch one and two online.

    Well I bought a Samsung Galaxy so i'll try that...

    WSS

  • @heckofajobbrownie said:

    You may just get parts three and four that way. You can watch one and two online.

    Well I bought a Samsung Galaxy so i'll try that...

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well I bought a Samsung Galaxy so i'll try that...

    WSS

    Nice, my roommate bought two of those for his dad and brother before he left to go back home. Easier to buy them here than in his country.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well I bought a Samsung Galaxy so i'll try that...

    WSS

    Nice, my roommate bought two of those for his dad and brother before he left to go back home. Easier to buy them here than in his country.

    @mld-woody said:

    Nice, my roommate bought two of those for his dad and brother before he left to go back home. Easier to buy them here than in his country.

    Most stuff is...

    That's my anti establishment purchase...😉

    WSS

  • I watched the first one, it was interesting and mostly devoted to Wall Street and the inception and evolution of the credit fault swap derivatives. It touched on the federal govt throughout GH Bush adm, Clinton and GW Bush admins.

    I hope the second one really gets into what I believe to be the fault in the matter, and that being Barney Fags oversight into freddie and fannie by ignoring the concerns raised by GW Bush administration. Oh ya thats right its Bush's fault.... thats what Obama wants me to believe?🙄

  • FairHooker just nailed it.

    I wonder how they get away with it.

    Like the Dems wrote a bill to cut interest on student loans in half.

    It ends this year.

    And now, Obamao and his marxist ilk, are blaming the Republcans,

    and saying they want to double student loan interest rates.

    Same thing as Barney screwing up the works.