Junior Seau Dead
-
He has had a couple of incidents lately dealing with his domestic situation. I don't recall exactly if he was charged with domestic violence, or if his wife left...or if he is getting a divorce, or what.
In fact, I think this may not have been his first suicide attempt. He actually ran his car off a cliff earlier....and said he fell asleep at the wheel.
-
Oh and while you are there, check out the Kate Upton video.
I am no longer master of my domain.
-
-
RIP Junior! One hell of a football player!
-
Lethality rate of chest shot in upper 90 percentile range. He may have wanted to leave his brain intact for autopsy.
-
-
If you were in the NFL 3 seasons ago after a 18 year all-pro career you aren't "broke and in the gutter", that's for sure.
Zombo
Just ask Terrell Owens.
-
I was just trying to find an old Seau jersey of mine yesterday. Never did find it.
-
I hope he really didn't kill himself, that's such a cowards way out- he has children and IMO that's the most selfish thing a person with kids can do!
-
I hope he really didn't kill himself, that's such a cowards way out- he has children and IMO that's the most selfish thing a person with kids can do!
I hope he really didn't kill himself, that's such a cowards way out- he has children and IMO that's the most selfish thing a person with kids can do!
This is a really ignorant point of view. Yes, suicide hurts more than just the one who commits it. Typically, one has to be mentally ill (ie. depressed) to take things that far. You don't understand what's going on in their brain so don't call it selfish.
-
I hope he really didn't kill himself, that's such a cowards way out- he has children and IMO that's the most selfish thing a person with kids can do!
This is a really ignorant point of view. Yes, suicide hurts more than just the one who commits it. Typically, one has to be mentally ill (ie. depressed) to take things that far. You don't understand what's going on in their brain so don't call it selfish.
This is a really ignorant point of view. Yes, suicide hurts more than just the one who commits it. Typically, one has to be mentally ill (ie. depressed) to take things that far. You don't understand what's going on in their brain so don't call it selfish.
No its selfish. Now if he was a POW and being tortured that's a different story.
-
This is a really ignorant point of view. Yes, suicide hurts more than just the one who commits it. Typically, one has to be mentally ill (ie. depressed) to take things that far. You don't understand what's going on in their brain so don't call it selfish.
No its selfish. Now if he was a POW and being tortured that's a different story.
-
all kinds of ppl commit suicide. not just mentally challenged people. (?)
on a lighter note a terrible loss, seeing the footage of Seau's mother talk to the press was enough to believe sucide affects everyone, not just the person doing so, which is why I hope he didn't commit suicide. In a way it does make him look bad...I almost dont believe it.
He helped the community, had a family and a great living made from his Pro career....why shoot yourself in the chest?
-
No, you're an idiot and are displaying that you have zero understanding of mental health.
Well considering I've dealt with a bout of depression and have had family members who have dealt with it I have a better understanding then most. Suicide definitely crossed my mind at the time but I still had the wherewithal to realize it wasn't all about me and the pain and suffering it would've caused my family. Have fun feeling like a dick.
-
No, you're an idiot and are displaying that you have zero understanding of mental health.
Well considering I've dealt with a bout of depression and have had family members who have dealt with it I have a better understanding then most. Suicide definitely crossed my mind at the time but I still had the wherewithal to realize it wasn't all about me and the pain and suffering it would've caused my family. Have fun feeling like a dick.
Well considering I've dealt with a bout of depression and have had family members who have dealt with it I have a better understanding then most. Suicide definitely crossed my mind at the time but I still had the wherewithal to realize it wasn't all about me and the pain and suffering it would've caused my family. Have fun feeling like a dick.
Sorry to hear of your trouble, but obviously you weren't depressed enough to not think clearly and kill yourself.
I wish at some point these damn cameras are turned off. This woman didn't need to be filmed at the lowest point in her life. Who the hell wants to see that.
I am 100% serious here, had I been in the crowd I would have asked the camera be turned off out of respect for a grieving mother. Had it not, I would have bounced it off the camera persons forehead, then smashed it to the ground.
Come on! What the heck have we become??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login