Evilconservatives.net
-
If you thought some of the stuff on this site was out there, you should go check out the forums there. Pure, unfiltered conservative, and many of our friends are members.
I guess it's always worse somewhere else. I may complain about T overstepping his bounds here, but I probably couldn't even say the word rainbow there...
-
Operation Pink Smoke - we need a caption over here.
http://www.evilconservatives.net/showthread.php?1083-Operation-Pink-Smoke
-
Operation Pink Smoke - we need a caption over here.
http://www.evilconservatives.net/showthread.php?1083-Operation-Pink-Smoke
Operation Pink Smoke - we need a caption over here.
http://www.evilconservatives.net/showthread.php?1083-Operation-Pink-Smoke
lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login