Skip to content

I'm Having A Girl!

The Browns Board
20 16 1.1k
  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Don't know why I'm telling you guys. Heck, I'm telling everyone I know! It's my first baby and I wanted a baby girl and we just got word from the doctor that it is indeed a girl. So awesome!

    Do you have boy or a girl? How are they and would you trade one for the other?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I have a nine month old boy, I would have been happy with a girl though. Good luck, bro. Kiss free time and sleep bye-bye.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Congrats!!

    You don't trade them, you just love them.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #4

    BTW having a little one is an amazing experience, congratulations to you.

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Thanks everyone! I never sleep as it is, so I hope I'm half prepared for the busy nights...

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by FairHooker11
    #6

    Congrats ! enjoy the time you get - it goes so fast! the hard work and sacrifice is worth it! same to you Cysko

  • alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Enjoy every single day to it's maximum capacity. It will be the greatest day of your life.

    Until the next day...

    And the day after...

    And the day after...

    And the day after...

    You are in for a treat you never imagined.

    Just remember, you can never love your kids too much.

    Congrats

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #8

    i reccomend having at least 7 kids.

    increases your odds of having a good one.

    good luck!

  • B BrownRebel wrote on last edited by
    #9

    3 yo girl, 1 yo boy. Having a girl first is advantageous for a number of reasons, most notably a built in babysitter down the road.

    To quote my dad on kids: I wouldn't trade you (me) for anything in the world, and I wouldn't take another just like you.

    Grats man, you're in high cotton. The loss of hobbies/sleep is worth it.

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I dont know sometimes I think I would trade my 8 year old for a browns Super Bowl or a Indians World Series Title...Just Kidding I think!!!!!! 🙂

    I have a 8 year old girl and a 3 year old girl they are the best..Daddys little Angels..Only one problem the 3 year old is just like daddy, she has the go fuck your self mojo...Its scary she will be hell on wheels when she gets older

  • i reccomend having at least 7 kids.

    increases your odds of having a good one.

    good luck!

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hammertime said:

    i reccomend having at least 7 kids.

    increases your odds of having a good one.

    and increases your chances of going on welfare. 😆

    all kidding aside, god bless! i had a daughter 32 years ago and now have her and 3 grand kids.

    just be smart and don't let her near the internet and keep the shotgun next to the door.

    cheers!!

  • ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I have a girl almost every night.

  • Don't know why I'm telling you guys. Heck, I'm telling everyone I know! It's my first baby and I wanted a baby girl and we just got word from the doctor that it is indeed a girl. So awesome!

    Do you have boy or a girl? How are they and would you trade one for the other?

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @soju said:

    Don't know why I'm telling you guys. Heck, I'm telling everyone I know! It's my first baby and I wanted a baby girl and we just got word from the doctor that it is indeed a girl. So awesome!

    Do you have boy or a girl? How are they and would you trade one for the other?

    When we were expecting our first child, i really wanted a boy. The moment my daughter was born, that desire disappeared. When we expecting our 2nd child, i was totally indifferent. That turned out to be a boy.

    Now i have a granddaughter, and that's a blast. Congratulations.

  • I have a nine month old boy, I would have been happy with a girl though. Good luck, bro. Kiss free time and sleep bye-bye.

    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    ...Kiss free time and sleep bye-bye.

    This is my biggest fear when it comes time for me to allow some woman my godly sperm for reproduction.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Congrats!! Mine is now 16 and is a Jr. in high school........Don't blink, or you'll miss it.

  • Congrats ! enjoy the time you get - it goes so fast! the hard work and sacrifice is worth it! same to you Cysko

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @fairhooker11 said:

    Congrats ! enjoy the time you get - it goes so fast! the hard work and sacrifice is worth it! same to you Cysko

    So right. My daughter is graduating from High School on Sunday...then come fall, both of mine will be off to college.

    Blink your eyes and they're gone.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    ...Kiss free time and sleep bye-bye.

    This is my biggest fear when it comes time for me to allow some woman my godly sperm for reproduction.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @halfsane said:

    This is my biggest fear when it comes time for me to allow some woman my godly sperm for reproduction.

    Well its confirmed.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I have a seven year old and my Girlfriend has an eight year old... two girls are great together and all but I'm thinking it's time to start trying for a boy! 😁

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    ...Kiss free time and sleep bye-bye.

    This is my biggest fear when it comes time for me to allow some woman my godly sperm for reproduction.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @halfsane said:

    This is my biggest fear when it comes time for me to allow some woman my godly sperm for reproduction.

    yes. it should be up to a sperm collecting commission.

    maybe they could go from sceptre to sceptre looking for DNA. or microscope slide to microscope slide trying to find a match?

    either way i'd rather crank it all day to old vanessa del rio clips on a sunday afternoon than watch this franchise field a team.

  • Don't know why I'm telling you guys. Heck, I'm telling everyone I know! It's my first baby and I wanted a baby girl and we just got word from the doctor that it is indeed a girl. So awesome!

    Do you have boy or a girl? How are they and would you trade one for the other?

    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @soju said:

    Don't know why I'm telling you guys. Heck, I'm telling everyone I know! It's my first baby and I wanted a baby girl and we just got word from the doctor that it is indeed a girl. So awesome!

    Do you have boy or a girl? How are they and would you trade one for the other?

    Congratulations....Have a daughter thats 20, son is 17. Enjoy this very special transition in your life. It is scary but amazing. Enjoy every moment you can, because they grow up so fast.