Skip to content

As Usual, No Respect

The Browns Board
123 26 5.0k
  • @the-gipper said:

    If You garlic breathed pukes from Pittsburgh want to show your fat ugly faces on this board, you are just going to have to take the shit that is shoveled your way in response to your own bullshit. You can dish it but can't take it? If don't like the retrubution that comes your way, go sit at the sissy boy table while we men compare penis sizes.

    I didn't start the city vs city BS you pompous dip sh.it. I can take it plenty and dish it by the truck load. I merely suggested you try and follow suit and if that isn't something you're willing to do knock yourself out. I'm done wasting my time, you're free to waste yours. Also where the xxxx do you come up with these insults? Garlic breath? Seriously. xxxxing garlic breath? If I couldn't dish it or take it I would have left a long time ago no? You give yourself a hell of a lot more credit than you deserve on this board. You spend more time fighting with Steeler fans or people upset with the Browns than you do discussing your own team. I'd have at least 500 less posts if you'd just disappear from the sh.it show posts yet you're here bitching about a division rival presence. (You fuel it) You roll in to these threads under the impression that anything you say should be taken as "gospel". xxxxing garlic breathed.......... lmao. You're funny old timer.

    Homotron said:

    I didn't start the city vs city BS you pompous dip sh.it. I can take it plenty and dish it by the truck load. I merely suggested you try and follow suit and if that isn't something you're willing to do knock yourself out. I'm done wasting my time, you're free to waste yours. Also where the xxxx do you come up with these insults? Garlic breath? Seriously. xxxxing garlic breath? If I couldn't dish it or take it I would have left a long time ago no? You give yourself a hell of a lot more credit than you deserve on this board. You spend more time fighting with Steeler fans or people upset with the Browns than you do discussing your own team. I'd have at least 500 less posts if you'd just disappear from the sh.it show posts yet you're here bitching about a division rival presence. (You fuel it) You roll in to these threads under the impression that anything you say should be taken as "gospel". xxxxing garlic breathed.......... lmao. You're funny old timer.

    No one requires you to respond to anything I say, so if you would have 500 less posts by not responding to me, then don't respond to me.

    I however gather a measure of pleasure by bitch slapping pompous ass Steeler fans who think they or their city are superior simply because the management of their football team has been effective over the years.....something ALL of them have not contributed a cabbage fart to. All they have done is sat back and enjoyed what their management has done.

    No, the comparison is this: Yinz buys tickets to a movie starring a great actor, say Humphrey Bogart....then you take credit for how great Bogart performed when all you did was sit back on your ass and watch. The same as Browns fans have been doing for 20 years, except, unfortunately, we have had to watch Pauly Shore instead of Humphrey Bogart.

    (and are you serious? is this really the first time you have heard a Steeler fan called "garlic breath"? Funny how you have missed that over the years, considering you respond to everything that you perceive to be disparaging towards the Steelers. Pay attention much? Or perhaps you are more familiar with being called "onion breath"?

  • Homotron said:

    I didn't start the city vs city BS you pompous dip sh.it. I can take it plenty and dish it by the truck load. I merely suggested you try and follow suit and if that isn't something you're willing to do knock yourself out. I'm done wasting my time, you're free to waste yours. Also where the xxxx do you come up with these insults? Garlic breath? Seriously. xxxxing garlic breath? If I couldn't dish it or take it I would have left a long time ago no? You give yourself a hell of a lot more credit than you deserve on this board. You spend more time fighting with Steeler fans or people upset with the Browns than you do discussing your own team. I'd have at least 500 less posts if you'd just disappear from the sh.it show posts yet you're here bitching about a division rival presence. (You fuel it) You roll in to these threads under the impression that anything you say should be taken as "gospel". xxxxing garlic breathed.......... lmao. You're funny old timer.

    No one requires you to respond to anything I say, so if you would have 500 less posts by not responding to me, then don't respond to me.

    I however gather a measure of pleasure by bitch slapping pompous ass Steeler fans who think they or their city are superior simply because the management of their football team has been effective over the years.....something ALL of them have not contributed a cabbage fart to. All they have done is sat back and enjoyed what their management has done.

    No, the comparison is this: Yinz buys tickets to a movie starring a great actor, say Humphrey Bogart....then you take credit for how great Bogart performed when all you did was sit back on your ass and watch. The same as Browns fans have been doing for 20 years, except, unfortunately, we have had to watch Pauly Shore instead of Humphrey Bogart.

    (and are you serious? is this really the first time you have heard a Steeler fan called "garlic breath"? Funny how you have missed that over the years, considering you respond to everything that you perceive to be disparaging towards the Steelers. Pay attention much? Or perhaps you are more familiar with being called "onion breath"?

    @the-gipper said:

    No one requires you to respond to anything I say, so if you would have 500 less posts by not responding to me, then don't respond to me.

    I however gather a measure of pleasure by bitch slapping pompous ass Steeler fans who think they or their city are superior simply because the management of their football team has been effective over the years.....something ALL of them have not contributed a cabbage fart to. All they have done is sat back and enjoyed what their management has done.

    No, the comparison is this: Yinz buys tickets to a movie starring a great actor, say Humphrey Bogart....then you take credit for how great Bogart performed when all you did was sit back on your ass and watch. The same as Browns fans have been doing for 20 years, except, unfortunately, we have had to watch Pauly Shore instead of Humphrey Bogart.

    (and are you serious? is this really the first time you have heard a Steeler fan called "garlic breath"? Funny how you have missed that over the years, considering you respond to everything that you perceive to be disparaging towards the Steelers. Pay attention much? Or perhaps you are more familiar with being called "onion breath"?

    Hey Gip the problem is less about the Steeler fans wanting to read and more about a select few Browns fans that are incapable of acting in civil fashion. I'm done with the city vs city stuff. You're movie reference is also ridiculous and from my point of view makes zero sense. I don't take credit for anything but you can bet your ass I'm proud of my city, proud of my teams and love the City of Pittsburgh. Yes it's also the first time I've heard a Steeler fan being called "Garlic breathed" but I'm also not 60 years old. My Dad is so maybe I'll ask him the next time I think about it. You're also damn right I respond but the course of that discussions usually determines the tone of my response. As I've said several times now I'm done with the city vs city stuff. I'm done arguing about mindless BS that has bearing on absolutely nothing. Quite frankly I'm done "playing" with you unless it's in intelligent fashion. I'll save myself some time because for the amount of times I've been told I "just like to hear myself talk" you sure as sh.it don't fall far from that tree trunk.

  • @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    pO2zE.jpg

    OTaRh.jpg

    Ahhh thats just absolutely the best shit ive seen on here! Made me literally LOL....not easy to do! GREAT POST

    @slimdawg said:

    Ahhh thats just absolutely the best shit ive seen on here! Made me literally LOL....not easy to do! GREAT POST

    I try, I try.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No one requires you to respond to anything I say, so if you would have 500 less posts by not responding to me, then don't respond to me.

    I however gather a measure of pleasure by bitch slapping pompous ass Steeler fans who think they or their city are superior simply because the management of their football team has been effective over the years.....something ALL of them have not contributed a cabbage fart to. All they have done is sat back and enjoyed what their management has done.

    No, the comparison is this: Yinz buys tickets to a movie starring a great actor, say Humphrey Bogart....then you take credit for how great Bogart performed when all you did was sit back on your ass and watch. The same as Browns fans have been doing for 20 years, except, unfortunately, we have had to watch Pauly Shore instead of Humphrey Bogart.

    (and are you serious? is this really the first time you have heard a Steeler fan called "garlic breath"? Funny how you have missed that over the years, considering you respond to everything that you perceive to be disparaging towards the Steelers. Pay attention much? Or perhaps you are more familiar with being called "onion breath"?

    Hey Gip the problem is less about the Steeler fans wanting to read and more about a select few Browns fans that are incapable of acting in civil fashion. I'm done with the city vs city stuff. You're movie reference is also ridiculous and from my point of view makes zero sense. I don't take credit for anything but you can bet your ass I'm proud of my city, proud of my teams and love the City of Pittsburgh. Yes it's also the first time I've heard a Steeler fan being called "Garlic breathed" but I'm also not 60 years old. My Dad is so maybe I'll ask him the next time I think about it. You're also damn right I respond but the course of that discussions usually determines the tone of my response. As I've said several times now I'm done with the city vs city stuff. I'm done arguing about mindless BS that has bearing on absolutely nothing. Quite frankly I'm done "playing" with you unless it's in intelligent fashion. I'll save myself some time because for the amount of times I've been told I "just like to hear myself talk" you sure as sh.it don't fall far from that tree trunk.

    Homotron said:

    Hey Gip the problem is less about the Steeler fans wanting to read and more about a select few Browns fans that are incapable of acting in civil fashion.

    blah blah blah....as the rest of the post basically said your tone is contingent on the OP. you're really gonna sit there and say a few browns fans cant act civilized while at the same fucking time, admit you cant do the same?

    seriously....just shut the fuck up. youre not as smart as you think you are....

    people like you talk incessantly, which leads to the problem you have....footinmouthus. let someone talk long enough, they eventually hang themselves. now, here's where you write a few paragraphgs about how thats not what you meant and its all about context.

    you're an arrogant, condescending prick solely for the fact one of your sports teams is good. perhaps its everyone elses fault like you think....at least that helps you sleep at night. grow a spine and own it....

  • @the-gipper said:

    No one requires you to respond to anything I say, so if you would have 500 less posts by not responding to me, then don't respond to me.

    I however gather a measure of pleasure by bitch slapping pompous ass Steeler fans who think they or their city are superior simply because the management of their football team has been effective over the years.....something ALL of them have not contributed a cabbage fart to. All they have done is sat back and enjoyed what their management has done.

    No, the comparison is this: Yinz buys tickets to a movie starring a great actor, say Humphrey Bogart....then you take credit for how great Bogart performed when all you did was sit back on your ass and watch. The same as Browns fans have been doing for 20 years, except, unfortunately, we have had to watch Pauly Shore instead of Humphrey Bogart.

    (and are you serious? is this really the first time you have heard a Steeler fan called "garlic breath"? Funny how you have missed that over the years, considering you respond to everything that you perceive to be disparaging towards the Steelers. Pay attention much? Or perhaps you are more familiar with being called "onion breath"?

    Hey Gip the problem is less about the Steeler fans wanting to read and more about a select few Browns fans that are incapable of acting in civil fashion. I'm done with the city vs city stuff. You're movie reference is also ridiculous and from my point of view makes zero sense. I don't take credit for anything but you can bet your ass I'm proud of my city, proud of my teams and love the City of Pittsburgh. Yes it's also the first time I've heard a Steeler fan being called "Garlic breathed" but I'm also not 60 years old. My Dad is so maybe I'll ask him the next time I think about it. You're also damn right I respond but the course of that discussions usually determines the tone of my response. As I've said several times now I'm done with the city vs city stuff. I'm done arguing about mindless BS that has bearing on absolutely nothing. Quite frankly I'm done "playing" with you unless it's in intelligent fashion. I'll save myself some time because for the amount of times I've been told I "just like to hear myself talk" you sure as sh.it don't fall far from that tree trunk.

    Homotron said:

    Hey Gip the problem is less about the Steeler fans wanting to read and more about a select few Browns fans that are incapable of acting in civil fashion. I'm done with the city vs city stuff. You're movie reference is also ridiculous and from my point of view makes zero sense.

    I think it makes some sense....but more importantly, I thought it was an amusing analogy.

    I don't take credit for anything but you can bet your ass I'm proud of my city, proud of my teams and love the City of Pittsburgh. Yes it's also the first time I've heard a Steeler fan being called "Garlic breathed" but I'm also not 60 years old. My Dad is so maybe I'll ask him the next time I think about it.

    Well, you know, it is why the Pittsburgh area is more renown for its Zombie movies (like The Night of the Living Dead) than its Vampire movies. Zombies are not repelled by the smell of garlic the way vampires are. In fact, it attracts them. That is why Pittsburgh is a popular feeding ground for Zombies.

    You're also damn right I respond but the course of that discussions usually determines the tone of my response.

    Then why are you complaining about it, onion breath?

    As I've said several times now I'm done with the city vs city stuff.

    Apparently not.

    I'm done arguing about mindless BS that has bearing on absolutely nothing. Quite frankly I'm done "playing" with you unless it's in intelligent fashion. I'll save myself some time because for the amount of times I've been told I "just like to hear myself talk" you sure as sh.it don't fall far from that tree trunk.

    Except of course, I am not conflicted about it. I can "play" in an intelligent fashion...or in a completely inane fashion, like above. I will continue throw the wheat and the chaff in together. It is your job to separate it.

    ttfn

  • Homotron said:

    Hey Gip the problem is less about the Steeler fans wanting to read and more about a select few Browns fans that are incapable of acting in civil fashion.

    blah blah blah....as the rest of the post basically said your tone is contingent on the OP. you're really gonna sit there and say a few browns fans cant act civilized while at the same fucking time, admit you cant do the same?

    seriously....just shut the fuck up. youre not as smart as you think you are....

    people like you talk incessantly, which leads to the problem you have....footinmouthus. let someone talk long enough, they eventually hang themselves. now, here's where you write a few paragraphgs about how thats not what you meant and its all about context.

    you're an arrogant, condescending prick solely for the fact one of your sports teams is good. perhaps its everyone elses fault like you think....at least that helps you sleep at night. grow a spine and own it....

    @choco said:

    blah blah blah....as the rest of the post basically said your tone is contingent on the OP. you're really gonna sit there and say a few browns fans cant act civilized while at the same fucking time, admit you cant do the same?

    seriously....just shut the fuck up. youre not as smart as you think you are....

    people like you talk incessantly, which leads to the problem you have....footinmouthus. let someone talk long enough, they eventually hang themselves. now, here's where you write a few paragraphgs about how thats not what you meant and its all about context.

    you're an arrogant, condescending prick solely for the fact one of your sports teams is good. perhaps its everyone elses fault like you think....at least that helps you sleep at night. grow a spine and own it....

    Ticket to a Browns Game: $200

    Browns Jersey: $99

    Watching a Browns fan burn a Steelers fan on a Browns Message Board: Priceless

  • You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,

    BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.

    That is a sure bet.

  • You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,

    BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.

    That is a sure bet.

    @calfoxwc said:

    You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,

    BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.

    That is a sure bet.

    I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.

  • You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,

    BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.

    That is a sure bet.

    @calfoxwc said:

    You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,

    BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.

    That is a sure bet.

    No we'll be worse. Way worse.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,

    BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.

    That is a sure bet.

    No we'll be worse. Way worse.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    No we'll be worse. Way worse.

    QFT

  • @calfoxwc said:

    You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,

    BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.

    That is a sure bet.

    I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.

    @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

  • @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

    @choco said:

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

    I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.

  • @choco said:

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

    I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.

    @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team"

    Actually, Ravens fans did indeed do just that for several years after "the move". They were so bad they got the moniker "Crow-Mags"...as in a species of subhumans that apparently were hybrided (is that a verb?) with a stupid black bird. But when Modell got kicked out of the NFL that put a damper on their trolling..

    or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow."

    Well, actually, they probably would if they were ever any good.

    Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.

    Typical bully behavior. The problem is too many of them think they can kick sand in our faces, but are cowed when we fight back. They may win more....but they do get this message:

  • @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

    @choco said:

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

    I don't post at Steelerfever, the mods there even get on my nerves. My board doesn't tolerate flat out trolling but if the conversation is constructive and on point it's always welcomed from my point of view. They also don't tolerate the random flame each other fests. The mods here should shut it down when it happens but it's usually just shutting down the Steeler fans and allowing the mouth breathers to run rampant.

  • @choco said:

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

    I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.

    @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.

    I know you're relatively new but you won't find me saying any of the above unless it's provoked. I also don't troll unless I'm trolled but I can't speak for the others.

  • @choco said:

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

    I don't post at Steelerfever, the mods there even get on my nerves. My board doesn't tolerate flat out trolling but if the conversation is constructive and on point it's always welcomed from my point of view. They also don't tolerate the random flame each other fests. The mods here should shut it down when it happens but it's usually just shutting down the Steeler fans and allowing the mouth breathers to run rampant.

    Homotron said:

    I don't post at Steelerfever, the mods there even get on my nerves. My board doesn't tolerate flat out trolling but if the conversation is constructive and on point it's always welcomed from my point of view. They also don't tolerate the random flame each other fests. The mods here should shut it down when it happens but it's usually just shutting down the Steeler fans and allowing the mouth breathers to run rampant.

    You know you like it better here. Just put on the orange and brown. You already post here every day.

  • Homotron said:

    I don't post at Steelerfever, the mods there even get on my nerves. My board doesn't tolerate flat out trolling but if the conversation is constructive and on point it's always welcomed from my point of view. They also don't tolerate the random flame each other fests. The mods here should shut it down when it happens but it's usually just shutting down the Steeler fans and allowing the mouth breathers to run rampant.

    You know you like it better here. Just put on the orange and brown. You already post here every day.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You know you like it better here. Just put on the orange and brown. You already post here every day.

    Ha. I love to argue but wish this board had more civil discussions. I also don't post here everyday. Hell I was gone from the time our season ended until right before the draft. I do check the board once a day in season and usually get a huge kick out of the ridiculous steeler hate comments. Refer to my first statement and that's exactly why I have as many posts as I do. My Steeler board has a ton of information but it's FAR less dramatic and this place has PLENTY of drama. Drama entertains so here i am 🙂

  • @choco said:

    every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.

    i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.

    really, its not worth the time.

    I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.

    @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team."

    Actually, they do or should I say try to. The mods remove those posts so fast they should create a new karate belt category for them.

  • You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.

  • You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.

    Or at least he loves us. Because we are so damned sexy! 😎