As Usual, No Respect
-
You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,
BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.
That is a sure bet.
You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,
BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.
That is a sure bet.
I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.
-
You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,
BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.
That is a sure bet.
-
No we'll be worse. Way worse.
QFT
-
You can BET that when the Browns get it together, starting this year... that when they go to the playoffs, and the superbowl,
BROWNS fans won't be obnoxious, arrogant, dimwitted arseholes like so many Squeeler fans.
That is a sure bet.
I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.
I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
-
I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.
-
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.
I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team"
Actually, Ravens fans did indeed do just that for several years after "the move". They were so bad they got the moniker "Crow-Mags"...as in a species of subhumans that apparently were hybrided (is that a verb?) with a stupid black bird. But when Modell got kicked out of the NFL that put a damper on their trolling..
or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow."
Well, actually, they probably would if they were ever any good.
Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.
Typical bully behavior. The problem is too many of them think they can kick sand in our faces, but are cowed when we fight back. They may win more....but they do get this message:
-
I might make an account like Homo and troll their boards though, just sayin.
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
I don't post at Steelerfever, the mods there even get on my nerves. My board doesn't tolerate flat out trolling but if the conversation is constructive and on point it's always welcomed from my point of view. They also don't tolerate the random flame each other fests. The mods here should shut it down when it happens but it's usually just shutting down the Steeler fans and allowing the mouth breathers to run rampant.
-
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.
I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.
I know you're relatively new but you won't find me saying any of the above unless it's provoked. I also don't troll unless I'm trolled but I can't speak for the others.
-
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
I don't post at Steelerfever, the mods there even get on my nerves. My board doesn't tolerate flat out trolling but if the conversation is constructive and on point it's always welcomed from my point of view. They also don't tolerate the random flame each other fests. The mods here should shut it down when it happens but it's usually just shutting down the Steeler fans and allowing the mouth breathers to run rampant.
Homotron said:
I don't post at Steelerfever, the mods there even get on my nerves. My board doesn't tolerate flat out trolling but if the conversation is constructive and on point it's always welcomed from my point of view. They also don't tolerate the random flame each other fests. The mods here should shut it down when it happens but it's usually just shutting down the Steeler fans and allowing the mouth breathers to run rampant.
You know you like it better here. Just put on the orange and brown. You already post here every day.
-
Homotron said:
I don't post at Steelerfever, the mods there even get on my nerves. My board doesn't tolerate flat out trolling but if the conversation is constructive and on point it's always welcomed from my point of view. They also don't tolerate the random flame each other fests. The mods here should shut it down when it happens but it's usually just shutting down the Steeler fans and allowing the mouth breathers to run rampant.
You know you like it better here. Just put on the orange and brown. You already post here every day.
You know you like it better here. Just put on the orange and brown. You already post here every day.
Ha. I love to argue but wish this board had more civil discussions. I also don't post here everyday. Hell I was gone from the time our season ended until right before the draft. I do check the board once a day in season and usually get a huge kick out of the ridiculous steeler hate comments. Refer to my first statement and that's exactly why I have as many posts as I do. My Steeler board has a ton of information but it's FAR less dramatic and this place has PLENTY of drama. Drama entertains so here i am

-
every stooler board i tried, sans one, will instantly ban you. their pussies and can't take a dissenting opinion. the only fans of other teams that generally are allowed to hang around kiss severe ass and talk trash on their own team to fit in.
i think homo posts at stoolerfever....could be wrong. either way, the reaction is the same. either, "we have 6 SB rings", or instant ban.
really, its not worth the time.
I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team" or Bengals fans that come on here and say "we own Ohio and you guys blow." Its just Steeler fans that brag about how they rock and we suck. What about worrying getting swept by the Ravens or getting Tebow'd in the playoff, but instead of that they just like to troll our boards.
I don't get it, Ravens fans never come on here and say "ha, we stole a SB from your sorry ass team."
Actually, they do or should I say try to. The mods remove those posts so fast they should create a new karate belt category for them.
-
You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.
-
You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.
You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.
Or at least he loves us. Because we are so damned sexy!

-
You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.
You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.
Do you seriously think I troll? I don't think I troll at all and yes I 100% read and occasionally post on a Raven board. They don't obsess over the Steelers so I read more often than I post. Also let's not start acting like the Ravens have our number. Sure they've won games but they don't own the rivalry and we've swept them like they've swept us. Although our sweep most recently was twice in season and once in the AFC champ game which is the bigger blow. Either way I don't feel that I troll here and I certainly don't troll elsewhere. I do post tho

-
Old browns rule you.
-
Old browns rule you.
-
You love the browns. Just admit it. Do you go troll Ravens forums? It's unlikely.
Do you seriously think I troll? I don't think I troll at all and yes I 100% read and occasionally post on a Raven board. They don't obsess over the Steelers so I read more often than I post. Also let's not start acting like the Ravens have our number. Sure they've won games but they don't own the rivalry and we've swept them like they've swept us. Although our sweep most recently was twice in season and once in the AFC champ game which is the bigger blow. Either way I don't feel that I troll here and I certainly don't troll elsewhere. I do post tho

Homotron said:
Do you seriously think I troll? I don't think I troll at all
Hello! McFly! Is anybody home? The fact that you are an alleged fan of another team coming on our board AUTOMATICALLY makes you a Troll. What is it about the definition of a Troll that you don't understand?
and yes I 100% read and occasionally post on a Raven board. They don't obsess over the Steelers so I read more often than I post. Also let's not start acting like the Ravens have our number. Sure they've won games but they don't own the rivalry and we've swept them like they've swept us. Although our sweep most recently was twice in season and once in the AFC champ game which is the bigger blow. Either way I don't feel that I troll here and I certainly don't troll elsewhere. I do post tho

Again, making ONE post on a Browns Board makes you Steeler fan a TROLL.
What you are claiming not to be is a Flamer. But you are that too despite living on the banks of a river in Egypt. Just don't even try to be so coy about it.
Furthermore, Who cares what you do to Raven land? As far as we are concerned Pittsburgh and Baltimore can suffer the same fate as Hiroshima and Nagasaki. (in a figurative football sense, that is)
-
Gipper you just like hearing yourself talk. I also didn't imply that you should care about what I do or don't do on the Ravens board but someone implied I did X so I cleared it up for him. I also don't believe that I troll nor do I believe someone posting on a rival board is there for the specific purpose of trolling.
-
Gipper you just like hearing yourself talk. I also didn't imply that you should care about what I do or don't do on the Ravens board but someone implied I did X so I cleared it up for him. I also don't believe that I troll nor do I believe someone posting on a rival board is there for the specific purpose of trolling.
Homotron said:
Gipper you just like hearing yourself talk. I also didn't imply that you should care about what I do or don't do on the Ravens board but someone implied I did X so I cleared it up for him. I also don't believe that I troll nor do I believe someone posting on a rival board is there for the specific purpose of trolling.
Do you speak English? Or are you like from Rigel 5 or some other planet.
Either that or you are a Retard.
The definition of trolling is simply this: posting on a rival board.
You have posted on a rival board, ergo, you ARE a troll.
It is as simple as that.
I don't know how to explain any simpler to you. If you cannot understand that then put a big R on your forehead.
If you disagree with what the definition of what a troll is, then say so. Then say to yourself that you are wrong. Because simply being here as a Steeler fan makes you a troll. It doesn't matter how congenial you are or how intelligent you may think of yourself as.
By simply being here, you ARE a Troll. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just be aware of it.
If you don't want to be a troll, then ask Stan or Zombo to cancel your account. Otherwise just accept your status.
-
Homotron said:
Gipper you just like hearing yourself talk. I also didn't imply that you should care about what I do or don't do on the Ravens board but someone implied I did X so I cleared it up for him. I also don't believe that I troll nor do I believe someone posting on a rival board is there for the specific purpose of trolling.
Do you speak English? Or are you like from Rigel 5 or some other planet.
Either that or you are a Retard.
The definition of trolling is simply this: posting on a rival board.
You have posted on a rival board, ergo, you ARE a troll.
It is as simple as that.
I don't know how to explain any simpler to you. If you cannot understand that then put a big R on your forehead.
If you disagree with what the definition of what a troll is, then say so. Then say to yourself that you are wrong. Because simply being here as a Steeler fan makes you a troll. It doesn't matter how congenial you are or how intelligent you may think of yourself as.
By simply being here, you ARE a Troll. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just be aware of it.
If you don't want to be a troll, then ask Stan or Zombo to cancel your account. Otherwise just accept your status.
Do you speak English? Or are you like from Rigel 5 or some other planet.
Either that or you are a Retard.
The definition of trolling is simply this: posting on a rival board.
I'm not discussing the definition of Retard, but unfortunately Gipper you are incorrect as to the true definition of Troll. Used as a [noun], a "TROLL" has one of the following definitions to which you can look up in any number of dictionaries.
1. very ugly creature in old Scandinavian stories that lives in a cave and is either very small or very tall.
2. ugly or unpleasant person
3. (in computing) showing disapproval to someone who deliberately sends a rude or annoying message to a discussion group on the Internet
Ergo, the mere act of posting on a rival board does not make one a troll. However, you may find one's messages to be "rude" or "annoying" and as such you can show that person disapproval by labeling him as a troll.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

