Football Gameplan's 2012 Draft Grades Video - Browns
-
That's a smart, nice job ! However, I expected to see something about the two RT's the Browns drafted to shore up
a glaring weakness in their offense.
Considering that one of them will be the starter, how does that figure into your draft grade for our Browns? Change it a little,
or you only had so much time...?
-
That's a smart, nice job ! However, I expected to see something about the two RT's the Browns drafted to shore up
a glaring weakness in their offense.
Considering that one of them will be the starter, how does that figure into your draft grade for our Browns? Change it a little,
or you only had so much time...?
That's a smart, nice job ! However, I expected to see something about the two RT's the Browns drafted to shore up
a glaring weakness in their offense.
Considering that one of them will be the starter, how does that figure into your draft grade for our Browns? Change it a little,
or you only had so much time...?
Thanks Calfoxwc!! I like the RT pick ONLY if they would've grabbed a WR instead of Hughes at DT.. I've got a weird view of OL.. Unless you're Orlando Pace.. I'll wait to take a linemen. What's holding my point true is the New Orleans Saints. If you look at that OL, its a lot of late round picks and UDFAs.. A good offensive scheme can hide deficiencies on the OL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login