The Next Frontier?
-
-
Good job gays, am I right or what?
Didn't the Bible start with a few hundred years of incest lol
-
I'm not actually sure, you are the board theologian.
So I'm assuming you are in the pro incest column?
WSS
-
Well if people believe that the world started with only Adam and Eve then that's a lot of incest.
-
My girlfriend is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
-
>>And after incest is allowed we will have yet another in beastiality.>>
-
And nobody is talking about woodpecker and his bowling ball.
It's a new leftist frontier.@@
-
Bunker said:
what? you believe that we procreated with adam and steve.
No, I believe in things that make sense; evolution, natural selection, science, etc.
Not a story in a fairy tale book.
-
I don't remember what it was about. I don't know what that has to do with this though.
-
Woody I know you watch south park too. I tend to agree with Trey parker when he says
Parker further remarked, "Basically ... out of all the ridiculous religion stories which are greatly, wonderfully ridiculous — the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah ... there's this big giant universe and it's expanding, it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all just here just 'cause ... just 'cause'. That,
to me, is the most ridiculous explanation ever.
-
I watch South Park, but I don't agree with everything they say.
That would sound kinda crazy if there was nothing to back it up, but that's not the case. Religions are just stories people came up with to explain things they couldn't explain (or to make money). What you're describing is an explanation based on facts, science, evidence; not just a story.
The craziest sounding religion is probably scientology, or maybe some native American or like tribal religion somewhere.
-
Woody I know you watch south park too. I tend to agree with Trey parker when he says
Parker further remarked, "Basically ... out of all the ridiculous religion stories which are greatly, wonderfully ridiculous — the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah ... there's this big giant universe and it's expanding, it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all just here just 'cause ... just 'cause'. That,
to me, is the most ridiculous explanation ever.
Woody I know you watch south park too. I tend to agree with Trey parker when he says
Parker further remarked, "Basically ... out of all the ridiculous religion stories which are greatly, wonderfully ridiculous — the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah ... there's this big giant universe and it's expanding, it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all just here just 'cause ... just 'cause'. That,
to me, is the most ridiculous explanation ever.
I don't understand why people need to be told a reason to live. I'm of the opinion that there isn't one unless you make one. We're here because of a bunch of laws that arise from nature and the passage of lots of time. That's the best I can do for "why." Any answer that goes deeper than that is speculation.
Never mind incest - what about inter-species marriage? I'm talking about the First Wookie and her metro man.
Requires consent, and seeing as other animals aren't on the same level of sentience as us, probably not going to happen. So can we give this argument up already?
-
I watch South Park, but I don't agree with everything they say.
That would sound kinda crazy if there was nothing to back it up, but that's not the case. Religions are just stories people came up with to explain things they couldn't explain (or to make money). What you're describing is an explanation based on facts, science, evidence; not just a story.
The craziest sounding religion is probably scientology, or maybe some native American or like tribal religion somewhere.
I watch South Park, but I don't agree with everything they say.
That would sound kinda crazy if there was nothing to back it up, but that's not the case. Religions are just stories people came up with to explain things they couldn't explain (or to make money). What you're describing is an explanation based on facts, science, evidence; not just a story.
The craziest sounding religion is probably scientology, or maybe some native American or like tribal religion somewhere.
There's only theoretical science to back up things like the expanding galaxy. Theoretical science is no more reliable than religion. Science is not the end all be all of everything. When the science can be proved like chemical science is or like medical science it becomes more believable. Until then its just science fiction.
-
I agree with both of those points Vapor
-
I watch South Park, but I don't agree with everything they say.
That would sound kinda crazy if there was nothing to back it up, but that's not the case. Religions are just stories people came up with to explain things they couldn't explain (or to make money). What you're describing is an explanation based on facts, science, evidence; not just a story.
The craziest sounding religion is probably scientology, or maybe some native American or like tribal religion somewhere.
There's only theoretical science to back up things like the expanding galaxy. Theoretical science is no more reliable than religion. Science is not the end all be all of everything. When the science can be proved like chemical science is or like medical science it becomes more believable. Until then its just science fiction.
There's only theoretical science to back up things like the expanding galaxy. Theoretical science is no more reliable than religion. Science is not the end all be all of everything. When the science can be proved like chemical science is or like medical science it becomes more believable. Until then its just science fiction.
.... No
-
...yes
-
Lol, no. That's wrong. I'm at work and can't give a full explanation but maybe Vapor will.
-
Lol, no. That's wrong. I'm at work and can't give a full explanation but maybe Vapor will.
Lol, no. That's wrong. I'm at work and can't give a full explanation but maybe Vapor will.
There's evidence that the stars and celestial bodies are further away from us, but that's not the same as proof that the universe is expanding. For a guy that always snarkily answers 'prove it' whenever the bible is brought up...prove this. PROVE it. You can't, no one can. They can measure red shifts and determine things are farther away than they used to be. There's a number of theories that could explain that, but that's all they are. Theories. If nothing existed before the big bang what created the chemicals or elements or whatever that ignited it?
Both religion and science only can postulate theories. Theory is not fact.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login