Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. The Truth About The Left - And Most All Lib

The Truth About The Left - And Most All Lib

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
22 Posts 9 Posters 1.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

    @westside-steve said:

    Hmm

    I must have missed the hard core factual reporting in your version woody....

    WSS

    I'm not trying to push my version as the one true version. I also don't make a lot of certainties. I'm mostly just pointing out that Zimmerman followed Martin when police told him not to, fact. He was out with a loaded gun, fact. He killed Martin, fact.

    Still, I think Cal would have a hard time proving anything in his story. Especially if he is a member of the Retard camp. That think "trace amounts of pot" means crazy, unstable druggy crackhead.

    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm not trying to push my version as the one true version. I also don't make a lot of certainties. I'm mostly just pointing out that Zimmerman followed Martin when police told him not to, fact. He was out with a loaded gun, fact. He killed Martin, fact.

    Still, I think Cal would have a hard time proving anything in his story. Especially if he is a member of the Retard camp. That think "trace amounts of pot" means crazy, unstable druggy crackhead.

    2 out of 3. First the dispatcher, not an officer, never told him to stop following, just that we don't need you to do that.

    But yes zimmerman had a gun and martin is dead.

    But we have no idea who confronted who.

    I would wonder why, if zimmerman were actually brandishing his weapon, there would have been a fight at all?

    It doesn't stand to reason that martin would attack zimmerman if the gun had been drawn does it?

    Or that zimmerman would attack martin without drawing his weapon?

    1 thing we do you know is that the police heard the story believed it and let zimmerman go.

    And remember it's not illegal to follow someone so if martin attack because of that, it was at least a poor decision.

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W Westside Steve

      @mld-woody said:

      I'm not trying to push my version as the one true version. I also don't make a lot of certainties. I'm mostly just pointing out that Zimmerman followed Martin when police told him not to, fact. He was out with a loaded gun, fact. He killed Martin, fact.

      Still, I think Cal would have a hard time proving anything in his story. Especially if he is a member of the Retard camp. That think "trace amounts of pot" means crazy, unstable druggy crackhead.

      2 out of 3. First the dispatcher, not an officer, never told him to stop following, just that we don't need you to do that.

      But yes zimmerman had a gun and martin is dead.

      But we have no idea who confronted who.

      I would wonder why, if zimmerman were actually brandishing his weapon, there would have been a fight at all?

      It doesn't stand to reason that martin would attack zimmerman if the gun had been drawn does it?

      Or that zimmerman would attack martin without drawing his weapon?

      1 thing we do you know is that the police heard the story believed it and let zimmerman go.

      And remember it's not illegal to follow someone so if martin attack because of that, it was at least a poor decision.

      WSS

      MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @westside-steve said:

      2 out of 3. First the dispatcher, not an officer, never told him to stop following, just that we don't need you to do that.

      But yes zimmerman had a gun and martin is dead.

      But we have no idea who confronted who.

      I would wonder why, if zimmerman were actually brandishing his weapon, there would have been a fight at all?

      It doesn't stand to reason that martin would attack zimmerman if the gun had been drawn does it?

      Or that zimmerman would attack martin without drawing his weapon?

      1 thing we do you know is that the police heard the story believed it and let zimmerman go.

      And remember it's not illegal to follow someone so if martin attack because of that, it was at least a poor decision.

      WSS

      All reasonable points. I'm just happy you're not calling him a druggy gang banger.

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate