Skip to content

Big John Hughes Tweaked Hammy Again

The Browns Board
51 13 2.4k
  • I was impressed with the play of Nick Eason last year....I wouldn't rule him out.

    @ballpeen said:

    I was impressed with the play of Nick Eason last year....I wouldn't rule him out.

    He's with the cardinals now I believe and I also really liked Eason. He was a class act and produced when he was asked to step in, he'd be a good pick up but unless they released him he's with the Cards.

    EDIT: I just read above. Paxton? He was with the Steelers for a bit as well but didn't play much but also labeled as a high character guy.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I was impressed with the play of Nick Eason last year....I wouldn't rule him out.

    He's with the cardinals now I believe and I also really liked Eason. He was a class act and produced when he was asked to step in, he'd be a good pick up but unless they released him he's with the Cards.

    EDIT: I just read above. Paxton? He was with the Steelers for a bit as well but didn't play much but also labeled as a high character guy.

    Homotron said:

    He's with the cardinals now I believe and I also really liked Eason. He was a class act and produced when he was asked to step in, he'd be a good pick up but unless they released him he's with the Cards.

    EDIT: I just read above. Paxton? He was with the Steelers for a bit as well but didn't play much but also labeled as a high character guy.

    He fucked up Roethelstiltskin. I may buy his jersey.

    Z

  • @the-gipper said:

    Needless to say, Schaefering, Winn, Hughes will probably all be in some rotation...and possibly that FA acquisition that Homotron mentioned. (I agree that it is a possibility that someone else may be picked up).

    Needless to say I think Taylor will probably be put in the IR.

    PUP first then IR I would imagine. Since he tore it so early there is still the chance he could be ready with 4 weeks or so left in the season so we will have to wait and see.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    PUP first then IR I would imagine. Since he tore it so early there is still the chance he could be ready with 4 weeks or so left in the season so we will have to wait and see.

    We aren't going to keep him viable to play just 4 games.

    If he can't play by game 6, he is placed on IR and the season is over.

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    PUP first then IR I would imagine. Since he tore it so early there is still the chance he could be ready with 4 weeks or so left in the season so we will have to wait and see.

    We aren't going to keep him viable to play just 4 games.

    If he can't play by game 6, he is placed on IR and the season is over.

    @ballpeen said:

    We aren't going to keep him viable to play just 4 games.

    If he can't play by game 6, he is placed on IR and the season is over.

    What about our playoff run next year.

  • @ithika said:

    Eason plays for the Cardinals now.

    I bet he was thinking of Scott Paxson the Pennstater.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I bet he was thinking of Scott Paxson the Pennstater.

    Zombo

    Do it to it! Getting to Ben is looking like it's going to be less likely moving forward. Willie Colon is moving in to Guard with either Gilbert or Adams at LT, Colon, Pouncey, DeCastro, Gilbert/Adams. The line is vastly improved. Ben is still going to get sacked because of his style of play but I'm super stoked for this coming season because the line has the potential to be very good.

  • Vastly improved with rookies? Lmao....ASSuming much?

  • Vastly improved with rookies? Lmao....ASSuming much?

    @choco said:

    Vastly improved with rookies? Lmao....ASSuming much?

    Did you follow the draft at all? Did you pay attention to our offensive line last season? Adams and DeCastro were both labeled leading in to the draft as "PLUG AND PLAY" offensive lineman. Yes they are both VAST improvements over what we had there previously. Kemo was a god damn mental midget and always taking stupid penalties. He was a liability in pass protection as well. We had an injury turnstile and both tackle positions. The Steelers obviously think enough of Adams to move Colon in to guard and are essentially saying the positions are there for both rookies if they take advantage of the opportunity. DeCastro was the most NFL ready offensive lineman in the draft. If he were a tackle he would have been the first lineman off the board BUT as we all know guards aren't as high on the priority list as tackles which is why both Kalil and Reiff went higher. YES our offensive line from what we had will be vastly improved. Please break it down and argue otherwise.

  • Vastly improved with rookies? Lmao....ASSuming much?

    @choco said:

    Vastly improved with rookies? Lmao....ASSuming much?

    i guess your opinion only applies to the steelers?

    i could have swore you've posted how great the browns rookies are going to be and improve the team.

    just sayin.

  • @choco said:

    Vastly improved with rookies? Lmao....ASSuming much?

    i guess your opinion only applies to the steelers?

    i could have swore you've posted how great the browns rookies are going to be and improve the team.

    just sayin.

    @miktoxic said:

    i guess your opinion only applies to the steelers?

    i could have swore you've posted how great the browns rookies are going to be and improve the team.

    just sayin.

    😮

    GET EM!

  • @choco said:

    Vastly improved with rookies? Lmao....ASSuming much?

    i guess your opinion only applies to the steelers?

    i could have swore you've posted how great the browns rookies are going to be and improve the team.

    just sayin.

    @miktoxic said:

    i guess your opinion only applies to the steelers?

    i could have swore you've posted how great the browns rookies are going to be and improve the team.

    just sayin.

    hence the reply...irony...which you dont apparently understand. am i to accept that homo can claim their OL completely fixed before pads are put on, while at the same time denigrating us for being excited about our new offensive skill positions? how is he not guilty of the same which he busts on us for? are you smarter than a fifth grader?

    seriously....you must be fucking Retarded. why is it that people must point out the painfully obvious hypocritical statements made constantly on this site? the circle of stupid keeps going around, and its the same shit over and over again.

    your current outlook is sad...so very sad. you want more to be right about all this than you want the browns to win. "im taking all your names down and im gonna throw it back in your faces if youre wrong". GTFO with that childish, grade-school bullshit mik. its so very sad you cant handle yourself more akin to your age. what if you're wrong? pardon those of us that thinks taking back to back top 10 CB's is a fucking waste....cause we know that was the problem last year. 🙄

    at one point, i respected your football acumen. now youve recessed to a cry-baby....all because you didn't get your way. im sure youre proud.

    edit: and please find any post of me gushing over any one of our picks. i purposefully do not post absolutels, cause I, unlike most everyone else, recognize my football intelligence is limited.