Skip to content

What Color Is Brandon Weeden's Hair?

The Browns Board
37 20 3.2k
  • @taco918 said:

    He's a day walker.

    Day walkers are red heads with normal skin. He is a blonde with fair skin. What is that called?

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Day walkers are red heads with normal skin. He is a blonde with fair skin. What is that called?

    I was lead to believe by South Park that daywalkers are gingers without the freckles but who knows.

  • C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Well, before long this is going to be a non-subject. His hair will be gray in a couple of years, if not sooner. 😁

  • Well, before long this is going to be a non-subject. His hair will be gray in a couple of years, if not sooner. 😁

    F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    Well, before long this is going to be a non-subject. His hair will be gray in a couple of years, if not sooner. 😁

    Give it 3 years, he will look exactly like Randy Lerner...

  • WeedenNFLCombine.jpg

    brandon-weeden-mug_t620.jpg

    I'd say somewhere between "Rusty" and "Howdie Doodie"

    Zombo

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Zombo said:

    WeedenNFLCombine.jpg

    brandon-weeden-mug_t620.jpg

    I'd say somewhere between "Rusty" and "Howdie Doodie"

    Zombo

    Those pictures don't do him any favours. Who cares about colour of hair anyway - in fact I think hair itself is vastly overated.

    he does look like a bit of a douche in those photos but if he can bring us a win on September 9th - I'm straight to the fathead.com site.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #15

    you dont want a guy leading the team that has no soul, do ya?

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #16

    enhanced-buzz-25225-1289337654-17.jpg

    red on the noodle like a dick of a poodle

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    If he's a good Quarterback, I could care less what he looks like. I'll bet he can get better looking women than any of us, lol.$$$$$$$$$$$

  • M Momszer wrote on last edited by
    #18
  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #19

    The only ginger with a soul, In The Garden of Weeden - 2012.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    What? Are we all English? Only the English refer to people with red hair as "ginger".

    I should know, because for most of my life I have had fairly bright red hair (not as light as Weeden, not a bright as Carrot Top), and I was never referred to as having "ginger hair" until it was said to me by my English cousins when I went over there as an adult.

    Growing up I got called a lot of things, but "ginger" wasn't one of them.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #21

    You soulless ginger bastard. J/k gipper. I don't know about brits but I assume many of us are referencing the south park episode 'ginger kids' saying ginger or daywalker.

  • You soulless ginger bastard. J/k gipper. I don't know about brits but I assume many of us are referencing the south park episode 'ginger kids' saying ginger or daywalker.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You soulless ginger bastard. J/k gipper. I don't know about brits but I assume many of us are referencing the south park episode 'ginger kids' saying ginger or daywalker.

    Side note...I love your avatar.

    Dirka dirka...muhammad jihad.

  • What? Are we all English? Only the English refer to people with red hair as "ginger".

    I should know, because for most of my life I have had fairly bright red hair (not as light as Weeden, not a bright as Carrot Top), and I was never referred to as having "ginger hair" until it was said to me by my English cousins when I went over there as an adult.

    Growing up I got called a lot of things, but "ginger" wasn't one of them.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    What? Are we all English? Only the English refer to people with red hair as "ginger".

    I should know, because for most of my life I have had fairly bright red hair (not as light as Weeden, not a bright as Carrot Top), and I was never referred to as having "ginger hair" until it was said to me by my English cousins when I went over there as an adult.

    Growing up I got called a lot of things, but "ginger" wasn't one of them.

    Wasn't she on Gilligan's Island?

  • @the-gipper said:

    What? Are we all English? Only the English refer to people with red hair as "ginger".

    I should know, because for most of my life I have had fairly bright red hair (not as light as Weeden, not a bright as Carrot Top), and I was never referred to as having "ginger hair" until it was said to me by my English cousins when I went over there as an adult.

    Growing up I got called a lot of things, but "ginger" wasn't one of them.

    Wasn't she on Gilligan's Island?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Wasn't she on Gilligan's Island?

    Mary%2BAnn%252C%2BGilligan%2B%2B%2526%2BGinger.jpg

    Yeah, and she blew Mary Ann out of the water, I don't care what anyone says.

    Give me the sexy bombshell over the sweet farmer's daughter type anyday...

    Zombo

  • You soulless ginger bastard. J/k gipper. I don't know about brits but I assume many of us are referencing the south park episode 'ginger kids' saying ginger or daywalker.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You soulless ginger bastard. J/k gipper. I don't know about brits but I assume many of us are referencing the south park episode 'ginger kids' saying ginger or daywalker.

    And that is a term I have never heard and do not know what it references: Daywalker ???

    Can anyone interpret that for me?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Wasn't she on Gilligan's Island?

    Mary%2BAnn%252C%2BGilligan%2B%2B%2526%2BGinger.jpg

    Yeah, and she blew Mary Ann out of the water, I don't care what anyone says.

    Give me the sexy bombshell over the sweet farmer's daughter type anyday...

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #26

    Zombo said:

    Mary%2BAnn%252C%2BGilligan%2B%2B%2526%2BGinger.jpg

    Yeah, and she blew Mary Ann out of the water, I don't care what anyone says.

    Give me the sexy bombshell over the sweet farmer's daughter type anyday...

    Zombo

    Every baby boomers menage a trois fantasy? Give me one of each. I am an equal opportunity gigolo.(Ginger Gigolo?)

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You soulless ginger bastard. J/k gipper. I don't know about brits but I assume many of us are referencing the south park episode 'ginger kids' saying ginger or daywalker.

    And that is a term I have never heard and do not know what it references: Daywalker ???

    Can anyone interpret that for me?

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @the-gipper said:

    And that is a term I have never heard and do not know what it references: Daywalker ???

    Can anyone interpret that for me?

    Daywalker = red head without light skin and freckles

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Wasn't she on Gilligan's Island?

    Mary%2BAnn%252C%2BGilligan%2B%2B%2526%2BGinger.jpg

    Yeah, and she blew Mary Ann out of the water, I don't care what anyone says.

    Give me the sexy bombshell over the sweet farmer's daughter type anyday...

    Zombo

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Zombo said:

    Mary%2BAnn%252C%2BGilligan%2B%2B%2526%2BGinger.jpg

    Yeah, and she blew Mary Ann out of the water, I don't care what anyone says.

    Give me the sexy bombshell over the sweet farmer's daughter type anyday...

    Zombo

    Whatever you're gay for Bob Denver.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Wasn't she on Gilligan's Island?

    Mary%2BAnn%252C%2BGilligan%2B%2B%2526%2BGinger.jpg

    Yeah, and she blew Mary Ann out of the water, I don't care what anyone says.

    Give me the sexy bombshell over the sweet farmer's daughter type anyday...

    Zombo

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Zombo said:

    Mary%2BAnn%252C%2BGilligan%2B%2B%2526%2BGinger.jpg

    Yeah, and she blew Mary Ann out of the water, I don't care what anyone says.

    Give me the sexy bombshell over the sweet farmer's daughter type anyday...

    Zombo

    yeah. now picture her with BRANDON WEEDEN's mug on her.

    still got the chubby? (bet ya do)

  • Zombo said:

    Mary%2BAnn%252C%2BGilligan%2B%2B%2526%2BGinger.jpg

    Yeah, and she blew Mary Ann out of the water, I don't care what anyone says.

    Give me the sexy bombshell over the sweet farmer's daughter type anyday...

    Zombo

    yeah. now picture her with BRANDON WEEDEN's mug on her.

    still got the chubby? (bet ya do)

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah. now picture her with BRANDON WEEDEN's mug on her.

    still got the chubby? (bet ya do)

    Chubbier!

    I tried to picture Mary Ann with Colt's mug on her but she was too tall to make it work.

    Zombo