Skip to content

Casino

Political Discussion
11 6 703
  • So am I the only 1 who thinks this 24/7 yap yap yap about this stupid f ing casino is a little over the top?

    For some reason it already seems seedy to me.

    WSS

  • Which casino are you talking about?

  • Casino is a good idea. I can't wait to see how the second one eventually turns out.

  • Danny Gilbert's Horseshoe Casino in Public Square.

    Don't you live around here Z?

    WSS

  • I just hope it doesn't end up like Atlantic City. IF they actually build the main Casino, on the Cuyahoga, it looks nice on paper. But well see what happens. One thing that pisses me off is they don't offer free drinks like they do in Las Vegas or Atlantic City. I imagine they will be dirt cheap though, compared to a bar.

  • Danny Gilbert's Horseshoe Casino in Public Square.

    Don't you live around here Z?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Danny Gilbert's Horseshoe Casino in Public Square.

    Don't you live around here Z?

    WSS

    Where?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Danny Gilbert's Horseshoe Casino in Public Square.

    Don't you live around here Z?

    WSS

    Where?

    @lady-z said:

    Where?

    Seems like you would have gotten a clue when you signed up for the board.

    oh well.

    😉

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    Danny Gilbert's Horseshoe Casino in Public Square.

    Don't you live around here Z?

    WSS

    Where?

    @lady-z said:

    Where?

    In Cleveland, on Public Square at the Terminal Building.

  • @lady-z said:

    Where?

    In Cleveland, on Public Square at the Terminal Building.

    @ballpeen said:

    In Cleveland, on Public Square at the Terminal Building.

    Thanks ballpeen.

  • Directly across from the old fat fish blue at the corner of Ontario and...huron? Or prospect I forget

  • I've only been to 2 of them. Mountaineer was pretty depressing. Slot machines as far as the eye could see manned by zombies ritually pumping in quarter after quarter. At least here it will be minus the omnipresent cigarettes.

    The other was in windsor ontario where you waited a long time for an expensive beer in a plastic cup.

    Personally I'd rather see gambling, if we are to have gambling, spread out among every establishment rather than a few mega centers.

    WSS