Skip to content

A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words

The Browns Board
24 18 2.2k
  • B brownfish wrote on last edited by brownfish
    #10

    I really don't see the 4" height difference but the forearm length differential between the two is mind blowing 77 to 71 that's like 2.5" difference proportionally to the near identical value of their humerous bones. basically weedens larger forearm value creates the more powerful trebuchet between the two...hopefully his base can stand the pounding...he always seems to be slouching when he talks an I'm wondering if their is some underlying medical condition here.

    I'm really hoping we get Trent signed quickly because Weeden's agent knows he is going to start from day one and will ask for more money than Ryan tannehill

  • I really don't see the 4" height difference but the forearm length differential between the two is mind blowing 77 to 71 that's like 2.5" difference proportionally to the near identical value of their humerous bones. basically weedens larger forearm value creates the more powerful trebuchet between the two...hopefully his base can stand the pounding...he always seems to be slouching when he talks an I'm wondering if their is some underlying medical condition here.

    I'm really hoping we get Trent signed quickly because Weeden's agent knows he is going to start from day one and will ask for more money than Ryan tannehill

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by Harry Buffalo
    #11

    @brownfish said:

    I really don't see the 4" height difference but the forearm length differential between the two is mind blowing 77 to 71 that's like 2.5" difference proportionally to the near identical value of their humerous bones. basically weedens larger forearm value creates the more powerful trebuchet between the two...hopefully his base can stand the pounding...he always seems to be slouching when he talks an I'm wondering if their is some underlying medical condition here.

    I'm really hoping we get Trent signed quickly because Weeden's agent knows he is going to start from day one and will ask for more money than Ryan tannehill

    There is a rookie pay scale. The only thing they can negotiate for is for more of the money to be guaranteed. As in there is not way Weeden would be able to get paid more than Tannehill... or even the guy picked ahead of him for that matter.

  • I really don't see the 4" height difference but the forearm length differential between the two is mind blowing 77 to 71 that's like 2.5" difference proportionally to the near identical value of their humerous bones. basically weedens larger forearm value creates the more powerful trebuchet between the two...hopefully his base can stand the pounding...he always seems to be slouching when he talks an I'm wondering if their is some underlying medical condition here.

    I'm really hoping we get Trent signed quickly because Weeden's agent knows he is going to start from day one and will ask for more money than Ryan tannehill

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @brownfish said:

    I really don't see the 4" height difference but the forearm length differential between the two is mind blowing 77 to 71 that's like 2.5" difference proportionally to the near identical value of their humerous bones. basically weedens larger forearm value creates the more powerful trebuchet between the two...hopefully his base can stand the pounding...he always seems to be slouching when he talks an I'm wondering if their is some underlying medical condition here.

    Haha, I was waiting for you to start dropping physics knowledge

  • @brownfish said:

    I really don't see the 4" height difference but the forearm length differential between the two is mind blowing 77 to 71 that's like 2.5" difference proportionally to the near identical value of their humerous bones. basically weedens larger forearm value creates the more powerful trebuchet between the two...hopefully his base can stand the pounding...he always seems to be slouching when he talks an I'm wondering if their is some underlying medical condition here.

    I'm really hoping we get Trent signed quickly because Weeden's agent knows he is going to start from day one and will ask for more money than Ryan tannehill

    There is a rookie pay scale. The only thing they can negotiate for is for more of the money to be guaranteed. As in there is not way Weeden would be able to get paid more than Tannehill... or even the guy picked ahead of him for that matter.

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @harry-buffalo said:

    There is a rookie pay scale. The only thing they can negotiate for is for more of the money to be guaranteed. As in there is not way Weeden would be able to get paid more than Tannehill... or even the guy picked ahead of him for that matter.

    With the new rookie wage scale, I agree, it is not legal per the CBA for Weeden to get paid more than Tannehill.

    However, I believe there is still a QB premium in the rookie wage scale, which means Weeden could conceivably get paid more than the two guys ahead of him.

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    There is a rookie pay scale. The only thing they can negotiate for is for more of the money to be guaranteed. As in there is not way Weeden would be able to get paid more than Tannehill... or even the guy picked ahead of him for that matter.

    With the new rookie wage scale, I agree, it is not legal per the CBA for Weeden to get paid more than Tannehill.

    However, I believe there is still a QB premium in the rookie wage scale, which means Weeden could conceivably get paid more than the two guys ahead of him.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @thaak said:

    With the new rookie wage scale, I agree, it is not legal per the CBA for Weeden to get paid more than Tannehill.

    However, I believe there is still a QB premium in the rookie wage scale, which means Weeden could conceivably get paid more than the two guys ahead of him.

    There is not. It is by pick not by position compared to pick.

  • Happy OTA's everyone!

    -54fa1c2ab5b2be73.jpg

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Happy OTA's everyone!

    -54fa1c2ab5b2be73.jpg

    I'm glad he's keeping his eye on the ball.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #16

    Looks like Eartha Kitt in a football helmet.

    I know. Some of you don't know what the heck I am talking about.

  • Looks like Eartha Kitt in a football helmet.

    I know. Some of you don't know what the heck I am talking about.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @ballpeen said:

    Looks like Eartha Kitt in a football helmet.

    I know. Some of you don't know what the heck I am talking about.

    Unfortunately, I DO know what the heck you're talking about........DAMN, we are old!!

    Mike

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #18

    i remember her as the the only black woman to play catwoman. we'd run home from school to watch batman and robin and the spiderman cartoon.

    and no halle berry is not black.

    mv5bmtiyntg0nzewmf5bml5.jpg

  • i remember her as the the only black woman to play catwoman. we'd run home from school to watch batman and robin and the spiderman cartoon.

    and no halle berry is not black.

    mv5bmtiyntg0nzewmf5bml5.jpg

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @miktoxic said:

    i remember her as the the only black woman to play catwoman. we'd run home from school to watch batman and robin and the spiderman cartoon.

    and no halle berry is not black.

    Well yeah, she is. She's exactly as black as the president. You know, the first black president?

    mv5bmtiyntg0nzewmf5bml5.jpg

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    amerasian, mullato, mixed, bi-racial....whatever you want to call it but she's not 100% black as was eartha kitt. my point.

  • B brownsfanday1 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I too remember ms E. Kitt as batwoman. Just to let you know Halley is black no matter what else is mixed with. A lot of states still have laws about 1/4 black still makes you black no matter how pale white you look. Myself love my own brown skin.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Happy OTA's everyone!

    -54fa1c2ab5b2be73.jpg

    😆 Who is that? Massaquoi?

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @butler-browns said:

    😆 Who is that? Massaquoi?

    That would be Carlton Mitchell.

  • I too remember ms E. Kitt as batwoman. Just to let you know Halley is black no matter what else is mixed with. A lot of states still have laws about 1/4 black still makes you black no matter how pale white you look. Myself love my own brown skin.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @brownsfanday1 said:

    I too remember ms E. Kitt as batwoman. Just to let you know Halley is black no matter what else is mixed with. A lot of states still have laws about 1/4 black still makes you black no matter how pale white you look. Myself love my own brown skin.

    Why does it make you black if your half white? Don't understand your reasoning. I think you could just as easily say "I'm White".

  • B Butler Browns wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Most overrated show ever. Adam West couldn't act dead. Burt Ward's tell-all book was certainly interesting though.