Browns Final Roster
-
Why mention the bottom of the barrel taxi squadders we throw in as the season progresses?
The six mentioned are the six we've invested time and money into.
Because the thread is who makes the final roster, not who have the Browns invested time and money into.
I know this because the OP listed the entire depth chart for every other position except for OL. Unless you're trying to say the FO has invested more time and money into their 3rd string RB (Ogbonnaya) and 4th string DE (Emmanuel Stephens) and TE (Alex Smith) than on backup OL...
Because the thread is who makes the final roster, not who have the Browns invested time and money into.
I know this because the OP listed the entire depth chart for every other position except for OL. Unless you're trying to say the FO has invested more time and money into their 3rd string RB (Ogbonnaya) and 4th string DE (Emmanuel Stephens) and TE (Alex Smith) than on backup OL...
I am trying to say that the FO has invested more in Ogbannaya and Alex Smith than the OL, because it's true.
The backup OL had been a patchwork of cast offs and retreads and for the most part has been different every year. The lack of depth all over, OL included, had been a key problem for the past 6 years.
Honestly, the final roster behind the 6 already listed can't be named at this point, because some of them more than likely aren't on the roster yet to begin with.
John Greco? Oniel Cousins? Lou Groza?
Could be anyone on there. Makes no difference. You're nitpicking to nitpick about a team that you don't like or care about, so why bother?
Who's the backup longsnapper for the Skins?
And more importantly, who cares?
-
Mitchell still drops everything. He wont make the team at this rate. Braylon had great size and speed, but sucked because he can't catch.
-
that you haven't heard it lends no bearing to its validity. try reading more...
"It was a day in which the quarterbacks, including Weeden, were not very sharp, but here is another negative for the receivers, per Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal:
Perhaps Weeden’s best throw of the day, a sharp pass over the middle and in traffic, hit wide receiver Carlton Mitchell in the chest and was dropped."
"He shows off his sculpted arms by rolling up his jersey in practice, but needs to demonstrate reliable hands. He dropped an in route against no defense Thursday during minicamp and has been inconsistent catching in his time with the Browns."
15 second google search bro....try it sometime. these are just snippets eluding to his continued inability to catch a football. yet, they become more than snippets when its all thats being reported. purge the fluff piece about this kid from your brain and just see it for what it is....a 6th round pick with high upside that never realized it. everyone is so quick to dump Mo due to low productivity, but then they get all dreamy eyed when thinking about a WR prospect thats fast and cant catch. its perplexing....its not like he's dropping the tough ones. its alarming that he's getting hit square in the chest....and dropping balls with no defenders. but yeah, he's gonna be fucking awesome!
sorry if im getting sick of the same old bullshit week in, week out....year in, year out.
-
But you're sure as shit not going into the season with only 6 OL.
Why mention the bottom of the barrel taxi squadders we throw in as the season progresses?
The six mentioned are the six we've invested time and money into.
If you've got six luxury cars and another 4 beat up POS's, you're not going to include the 4 POS's when someone asks what you're driving. You just say "...and these are my work cars".
Why mention the bottom of the barrel taxi squadders we throw in as the season progresses?
The six mentioned are the six we've invested time and money into.
If you've got six luxury cars and another 4 beat up POS's, you're not going to include the 4 POS's when someone asks what you're driving. You just say "...and these are my work cars".
Nevertheless, he is right, the Browns WILL have more that 6 OL on this team, and they will expect more that the main 6 to contribute. JT, Pinkston, Mack, Lauvao, and The Schwartz and Ryan Miller are the 6, but they will still need backup OGs and OTs. I suspect Cousins and Greco will still be there. They were backups last year. And they WILL need to play at times, including often on special teams.
-
No doubt. The Browns will carry 9-10 on the unit, so it is moronic to ask about the roster, then list 6 players and write it off as the others aren't important or won't be carried. and we will simply go with 6 players.
It doesn't matter if you like your punter or not, you are going to carry one.
Like it or not, you are going to keep 9 O-linemen around. I've seen 8 carried before, but that is pretty damn thin. 9 minimum. 10 if you have a guy you like and fear trying to move him on the practice squad.
-
No doubt. The Browns will carry 9-10 on the unit, so it is moronic to ask about the roster, then list 6 players and write it off as the others aren't important or won't be carried. and we will simply go with 6 players.
It doesn't matter if you like your punter or not, you are going to carry one.
Like it or not, you are going to keep 9 O-linemen around. I've seen 8 carried before, but that is pretty damn thin. 9 minimum. 10 if you have a guy you like and fear trying to move him on the practice squad.
No doubt. The Browns will carry 9-10 on the unit, so it is moronic to ask about the roster, then list 6 players and write it off as the others aren't important or won't be carried. and we will simply go with 6
It doesn't matter if you like your punter or not, you are going to carry one.
Like it or not, you are going to keep 9 O-linemen around. I've seen 8 carried before, but that is pretty damn thin. 9 minimum. 10 if you have a guy you like and fear trying to move him on the practice squad.
That's all well and good.
Name them, that's my point.
-
that you haven't heard it lends no bearing to its validity. try reading more...
"It was a day in which the quarterbacks, including Weeden, were not very sharp, but here is another negative for the receivers, per Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal:
Perhaps Weeden’s best throw of the day, a sharp pass over the middle and in traffic, hit wide receiver Carlton Mitchell in the chest and was dropped."
"He shows off his sculpted arms by rolling up his jersey in practice, but needs to demonstrate reliable hands. He dropped an in route against no defense Thursday during minicamp and has been inconsistent catching in his time with the Browns."
15 second google search bro....try it sometime. these are just snippets eluding to his continued inability to catch a football. yet, they become more than snippets when its all thats being reported. purge the fluff piece about this kid from your brain and just see it for what it is....a 6th round pick with high upside that never realized it. everyone is so quick to dump Mo due to low productivity, but then they get all dreamy eyed when thinking about a WR prospect thats fast and cant catch. its perplexing....its not like he's dropping the tough ones. its alarming that he's getting hit square in the chest....and dropping balls with no defenders. but yeah, he's gonna be fucking awesome!
sorry if im getting sick of the same old bullshit week in, week out....year in, year out.
that you haven't heard it lends no bearing to its validity. try reading more...
"It was a day in which the quarterbacks, including Weeden, were not very sharp, but here is another negative for the receivers, per Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal:
Perhaps Weeden’s best throw of the day, a sharp pass over the middle and in traffic, hit wide receiver Carlton Mitchell in the chest and was dropped."
"He shows off his sculpted arms by rolling up his jersey in practice, but needs to demonstrate reliable hands. He dropped an in route against no defense Thursday during minicamp and has been inconsistent catching in his time with the Browns."
15 second google search bro....try it sometime. these are just snippets eluding to his continued inability to catch a football. yet, they become more than snippets when its all thats being reported. purge the fluff piece about this kid from your brain and just see it for what it is....a 6th round pick with high upside that never realized it. everyone is so quick to dump Mo due to low productivity, but then they get all dreamy eyed when thinking about a WR prospect thats fast and cant catch. its perplexing....its not like he's dropping the tough ones. its alarming that he's getting hit square in the chest....and dropping balls with no defenders. but yeah, he's gonna be fucking awesome!
sorry if im getting sick of the same old bullshit week in, week out....year in, year out.
Getting kind of old saying this to so many people on this board but pull the corn cob out of your ass. I just said that I haven't heard anything negative about him thus far. I've never been one to hand anyone anything on this team they haven't earned, especially Mitchel.
Oh and how is that any different than what they are writing about any other WR on the team right now. In both articles I read about drops by MoMass and Little.
-
No doubt. The Browns will carry 9-10 on the unit, so it is moronic to ask about the roster, then list 6 players and write it off as the others aren't important or won't be carried. and we will simply go with 6
It doesn't matter if you like your punter or not, you are going to carry one.
Like it or not, you are going to keep 9 O-linemen around. I've seen 8 carried before, but that is pretty damn thin. 9 minimum. 10 if you have a guy you like and fear trying to move him on the practice squad.
That's all well and good.
Name them, that's my point.
That's all well and good.
Name them, that's my point.
Here are the OL that are currently on the Browns roster:
Dominic Alford
Jake Anderson
Matt Cleveland
Oneil Cousins
Stanley Daniels
Garth Gerhart
John Greco
Shawn Lauvao
Alex Mack
Ryan Miller
Jason Pinkston
Mitchell Schwartz
Jarrod Shaw
Jeff Shugarts
Joe Thomas
The problem with the Browns official website roster is they don't break down these OL into positions. They just say "OL", and unless you know for certain, you cannot tell whether a player is a center, tackle or guard.
Nevertheless, there are the 15 candidates. I think it is safe to say that the 6 players we have mentioned earlier: JT, Mack, Pinkston, Lauvao, Schwartz, and Miller are probably going to have a spot on the roster....unless Miller totally cacks, which I doubt. That leaves perhaps 3 spots for the 9 other players.
Of those I believe 6 are undrafted FAs: Alford, Anderson, Cleveland, Gerhart, Shaw and Shugarts.
A couple of those may have taxi squad spots if the Browns decide to keep their veterans as backups, those being Cousins, Greco, Daniels.
-
With the whole o-line thing, I though it was implied that the rest would be non factor spot holders, EXCEPT for the UDFAs which, yeah I should have listed.
-
that you haven't heard it lends no bearing to its validity. try reading more...
"It was a day in which the quarterbacks, including Weeden, were not very sharp, but here is another negative for the receivers, per Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal:
Perhaps Weeden’s best throw of the day, a sharp pass over the middle and in traffic, hit wide receiver Carlton Mitchell in the chest and was dropped."
"He shows off his sculpted arms by rolling up his jersey in practice, but needs to demonstrate reliable hands. He dropped an in route against no defense Thursday during minicamp and has been inconsistent catching in his time with the Browns."
15 second google search bro....try it sometime. these are just snippets eluding to his continued inability to catch a football. yet, they become more than snippets when its all thats being reported. purge the fluff piece about this kid from your brain and just see it for what it is....a 6th round pick with high upside that never realized it. everyone is so quick to dump Mo due to low productivity, but then they get all dreamy eyed when thinking about a WR prospect thats fast and cant catch. its perplexing....its not like he's dropping the tough ones. its alarming that he's getting hit square in the chest....and dropping balls with no defenders. but yeah, he's gonna be fucking awesome!
sorry if im getting sick of the same old bullshit week in, week out....year in, year out.
Getting kind of old saying this to so many people on this board but pull the corn cob out of your ass. I just said that I haven't heard anything negative about him thus far. I've never been one to hand anyone anything on this team they haven't earned, especially Mitchel.
Oh and how is that any different than what they are writing about any other WR on the team right now. In both articles I read about drops by MoMass and Little.
Oh and how is that any different than what they are writing about any other WR on the team right now. In both articles I read about drops by MoMass and Little.
ugh...you said you hadn't heard anything about mitchell dropping balls.
clearly, the print is there...thus im left to conclude youre not reading anything pertaining to the subject. henceforth, why even comment when your clearly misinformed?
-
With the whole o-line thing, I though it was implied that the rest would be non factor spot holders, EXCEPT for the UDFAs which, yeah I should have listed.
With the whole o-line thing, I though it was implied that the rest would be non factor spot holders, EXCEPT for the UDFAs which, yeah I should have listed.
I don't think that any player on an NFL roster should be clarified as a "non factor". Given the high rate of injuries, some of those "non factors" could end up being a starter in many games for you.
-
Because the thread is who makes the final roster, not who have the Browns invested time and money into.
I know this because the OP listed the entire depth chart for every other position except for OL. Unless you're trying to say the FO has invested more time and money into their 3rd string RB (Ogbonnaya) and 4th string DE (Emmanuel Stephens) and TE (Alex Smith) than on backup OL...
I am trying to say that the FO has invested more in Ogbannaya and Alex Smith than the OL, because it's true.
The backup OL had been a patchwork of cast offs and retreads and for the most part has been different every year. The lack of depth all over, OL included, had been a key problem for the past 6 years.
Honestly, the final roster behind the 6 already listed can't be named at this point, because some of them more than likely aren't on the roster yet to begin with.
John Greco? Oniel Cousins? Lou Groza?
Could be anyone on there. Makes no difference. You're nitpicking to nitpick about a team that you don't like or care about, so why bother?
Who's the backup longsnapper for the Skins?
And more importantly, who cares?
Who's the backup longsnapper for the Skins?
And more importantly, who cares?
Because a backup longsnapper and a backup guard carry the same importance...
-
Oh and how is that any different than what they are writing about any other WR on the team right now. In both articles I read about drops by MoMass and Little.
ugh...you said you hadn't heard anything about mitchell dropping balls.
clearly, the print is there...thus im left to conclude youre not reading anything pertaining to the subject. henceforth, why even comment when your clearly misinformed?
ugh...you said you hadn't heard anything about mitchell dropping balls.
clearly, the print is there...thus im left to conclude youre not reading anything pertaining to the subject. henceforth, why even comment when your clearly misinformed?
And you posted two articles that mentioned Mitchel dropped two balls... and then they went on to mention that every other WR on the team not named Norwood or Cooper went on to drop balls. So why bitch about one player that according to your articles is doing just as good as the two proposed starters?
-
QB
B. Weeden
S. Wallace
T. Lewis
McCoy may be traded and I really like the idea of using him as a peice to bring in J. Jones of the Packers.
RB
T. Richardson
B. Jackson
C. Ogbannaya
Hardesty should be cut. He is fragile and tries to use the spin move way to much. If we want to go with 4 RBs I would rather have the youngster from Toledo.
FB
B. Smelley
O. Marecic
I think Smelley takes the job from Marecic, but Marecics experience at LBer makes him an ideal STer
WR
G. Little
M. Massaquoi
J. Norwood
T. Benjamin
J. Cribbs
J. Cooper
I could see us bringing in someones cast off or make a small trade to bring in another WR. I think Norwood could take over if Massaquoi slips up. Norwood is my favorite WR on this team.
TE
B. Watson
E. Moore
A. Smith
J. Cameron
Cameron is a huge wild card. He has the physical tools but is he a football player. Smith shouldnt make the team, but his blocking keeps him around.
OT
J. Thomas
M. Shcwartz
O. Cousin
It may look like we are short on depth, but we have 3 Gs that have experince at OT
OG
J. Pinkston
R. Miller
S. Luavao
J. Greco
I like the idea of the mauler Miller taking over for Luavao, plus Luavao gives a backup C also.
C
A. Mack
We have no true back up C worth making the cut.
DE
J. Sheard
F. Rucker
J. Parker
E. Stephens
M. Benard
Benard makes the cut because of his experience at OLB. I would like to see us bring in A. Carter but that wont happen
DT
A. Rubin
P. Taylor
B. Winn
J. Hughes
B. Schaffering
DL must have depth and the injury to Taylor really hurts. I didnt like Hughes and dont think hell pan out, but I have my fingers crossed for Winn
OLB
C. Gocong
J. Michael-Johnson
E. Acho
S. Fujita
With Gresham , Dickson, and Miller in out division, I dont see an OLB that can match up in coverage. Luckily I think they have a chance to be solid against the run
MLB
D. Jackson
K. Miava
Ive been on record saying that Jacksons stats have him overratted, but hopefully he shows more aggression and the ability to shed blocks to prove me wrong.
CB
J. Haden
S. Brown
D. Patterson
B. Skrine
T. Wade
I think we have a solid foundation and have a ton of potential in this group. At the same time your secondary is determined by you pass rush and we may struggle with that.
FS
E. Hagg
U. Young
Young has shown that he is an average backup, but isnt a full time starter. There is alot of pressure on Hagg to be our center fielder
SS
T. Ward
R. Ventrone
With Wards injury concern this position is a bit scary. Ventrone is a STer only so we need to have a healthy Ward.
All in all we have a bunch of question marks, but we have potential in a few positions. We could be 4 win team, but I see us as more of a .500 team. This is going to be a very interesting season, because we may have just laid a pretty good foundation.
-
QB
B. Weeden
S. Wallace
T. Lewis
McCoy may be traded and I really like the idea of using him as a peice to bring in J. Jones of the Packers.
RB
T. Richardson
B. Jackson
C. Ogbannaya
Hardesty should be cut. He is fragile and tries to use the spin move way to much. If we want to go with 4 RBs I would rather have the youngster from Toledo.
FB
B. Smelley
O. Marecic
I think Smelley takes the job from Marecic, but Marecics experience at LBer makes him an ideal STer
WR
G. Little
M. Massaquoi
J. Norwood
T. Benjamin
J. Cribbs
J. Cooper
I could see us bringing in someones cast off or make a small trade to bring in another WR. I think Norwood could take over if Massaquoi slips up. Norwood is my favorite WR on this team.
TE
B. Watson
E. Moore
A. Smith
J. Cameron
Cameron is a huge wild card. He has the physical tools but is he a football player. Smith shouldnt make the team, but his blocking keeps him around.
OT
J. Thomas
M. Shcwartz
O. Cousin
It may look like we are short on depth, but we have 3 Gs that have experince at OT
OG
J. Pinkston
R. Miller
S. Luavao
J. Greco
I like the idea of the mauler Miller taking over for Luavao, plus Luavao gives a backup C also.
C
A. Mack
We have no true back up C worth making the cut.
DE
J. Sheard
F. Rucker
J. Parker
E. Stephens
M. Benard
Benard makes the cut because of his experience at OLB. I would like to see us bring in A. Carter but that wont happen
DT
A. Rubin
P. Taylor
B. Winn
J. Hughes
B. Schaffering
DL must have depth and the injury to Taylor really hurts. I didnt like Hughes and dont think hell pan out, but I have my fingers crossed for Winn
OLB
C. Gocong
J. Michael-Johnson
E. Acho
S. Fujita
With Gresham , Dickson, and Miller in out division, I dont see an OLB that can match up in coverage. Luckily I think they have a chance to be solid against the run
MLB
D. Jackson
K. Miava
Ive been on record saying that Jacksons stats have him overratted, but hopefully he shows more aggression and the ability to shed blocks to prove me wrong.
CB
J. Haden
S. Brown
D. Patterson
B. Skrine
T. Wade
I think we have a solid foundation and have a ton of potential in this group. At the same time your secondary is determined by you pass rush and we may struggle with that.
FS
E. Hagg
U. Young
Young has shown that he is an average backup, but isnt a full time starter. There is alot of pressure on Hagg to be our center fielder
SS
T. Ward
R. Ventrone
With Wards injury concern this position is a bit scary. Ventrone is a STer only so we need to have a healthy Ward.
All in all we have a bunch of question marks, but we have potential in a few positions. We could be 4 win team, but I see us as more of a .500 team. This is going to be a very interesting season, because we may have just laid a pretty good foundation.
QB
B. Weeden
S. Wallace
T. Lewis
McCoy may be traded and I really like the idea of using him as a peice to bring in J. Jones of the Packers.
RB
T. Richardson
B. Jackson
C. Ogbannaya
Hardesty should be cut. He is fragile and tries to use the spin move way to much. If we want to go with 4 RBs I would rather have the youngster from Toledo.
FB
B. Smelley
O. Marecic
I think Smelley takes the job from Marecic, but Marecics experience at LBer makes him an ideal STer
WR
G. Little
M. Massaquoi
J. Norwood
T. Benjamin
J. Cribbs
J. Cooper
I could see us bringing in someones cast off or make a small trade to bring in another WR. I think Norwood could take over if Massaquoi slips up. Norwood is my favorite WR on this team.
TE
B. Watson
E. Moore
A. Smith
J. Cameron
Cameron is a huge wild card. He has the physical tools but is he a football player. Smith shouldnt make the team, but his blocking keeps him around.
OT
J. Thomas
M. Shcwartz
O. Cousin
It may look like we are short on depth, but we have 3 Gs that have experince at OT
OG
J. Pinkston
R. Miller
S. Luavao
J. Greco
I like the idea of the mauler Miller taking over for Luavao, plus Luavao gives a backup C also.
C
A. Mack
We have no true back up C worth making the cut.
DE
J. Sheard
F. Rucker
J. Parker
E. Stephens
M. Benard
Benard makes the cut because of his experience at OLB. I would like to see us bring in A. Carter but that wont happen
DT
A. Rubin
P. Taylor
B. Winn
J. Hughes
B. Schaffering
DL must have depth and the injury to Taylor really hurts. I didnt like Hughes and dont think hell pan out, but I have my fingers crossed for Winn
OLB
C. Gocong
J. Michael-Johnson
E. Acho
S. Fujita
With Gresham , Dickson, and Miller in out division, I dont see an OLB that can match up in coverage. Luckily I think they have a chance to be solid against the run
MLB
D. Jackson
K. Miava
Ive been on record saying that Jacksons stats have him overratted, but hopefully he shows more aggression and the ability to shed blocks to prove me wrong.
CB
J. Haden
S. Brown
D. Patterson
B. Skrine
T. Wade
I think we have a solid foundation and have a ton of potential in this group. At the same time your secondary is determined by you pass rush and we may struggle with that.
FS
E. Hagg
U. Young
Young has shown that he is an average backup, but isnt a full time starter. There is alot of pressure on Hagg to be our center fielder
SS
T. Ward
R. Ventrone
With Wards injury concern this position is a bit scary. Ventrone is a STer only so we need to have a healthy Ward.
All in all we have a bunch of question marks, but we have potential in a few positions. We could be 4 win team, but I see us as more of a .500 team. This is going to be a very interesting season, because we may have just laid a pretty good foundation.
You have selected 51 players without including the P, K, and LS. Someone on your list will have to be cut or placed on the practice squad to make the 53 man roster. But, if Phil Taylor is placed on IR you could leave it alone as is otherwise.
-
QB
B. Weeden
S. Wallace
T. Lewis
McCoy may be traded and I really like the idea of using him as a peice to bring in J. Jones of the Packers.
RB
T. Richardson
B. Jackson
C. Ogbannaya
Hardesty should be cut. He is fragile and tries to use the spin move way to much. If we want to go with 4 RBs I would rather have the youngster from Toledo.
FB
B. Smelley
O. Marecic
I think Smelley takes the job from Marecic, but Marecics experience at LBer makes him an ideal STer
WR
G. Little
M. Massaquoi
J. Norwood
T. Benjamin
J. Cribbs
J. Cooper
I could see us bringing in someones cast off or make a small trade to bring in another WR. I think Norwood could take over if Massaquoi slips up. Norwood is my favorite WR on this team.
TE
B. Watson
E. Moore
A. Smith
J. Cameron
Cameron is a huge wild card. He has the physical tools but is he a football player. Smith shouldnt make the team, but his blocking keeps him around.
OT
J. Thomas
M. Shcwartz
O. Cousin
It may look like we are short on depth, but we have 3 Gs that have experince at OT
OG
J. Pinkston
R. Miller
S. Luavao
J. Greco
I like the idea of the mauler Miller taking over for Luavao, plus Luavao gives a backup C also.
C
A. Mack
We have no true back up C worth making the cut.
DE
J. Sheard
F. Rucker
J. Parker
E. Stephens
M. Benard
Benard makes the cut because of his experience at OLB. I would like to see us bring in A. Carter but that wont happen
DT
A. Rubin
P. Taylor
B. Winn
J. Hughes
B. Schaffering
DL must have depth and the injury to Taylor really hurts. I didnt like Hughes and dont think hell pan out, but I have my fingers crossed for Winn
OLB
C. Gocong
J. Michael-Johnson
E. Acho
S. Fujita
With Gresham , Dickson, and Miller in out division, I dont see an OLB that can match up in coverage. Luckily I think they have a chance to be solid against the run
MLB
D. Jackson
K. Miava
Ive been on record saying that Jacksons stats have him overratted, but hopefully he shows more aggression and the ability to shed blocks to prove me wrong.
CB
J. Haden
S. Brown
D. Patterson
B. Skrine
T. Wade
I think we have a solid foundation and have a ton of potential in this group. At the same time your secondary is determined by you pass rush and we may struggle with that.
FS
E. Hagg
U. Young
Young has shown that he is an average backup, but isnt a full time starter. There is alot of pressure on Hagg to be our center fielder
SS
T. Ward
R. Ventrone
With Wards injury concern this position is a bit scary. Ventrone is a STer only so we need to have a healthy Ward.
All in all we have a bunch of question marks, but we have potential in a few positions. We could be 4 win team, but I see us as more of a .500 team. This is going to be a very interesting season, because we may have just laid a pretty good foundation.
You have selected 51 players without including the P, K, and LS. Someone on your list will have to be cut or placed on the practice squad to make the 53 man roster. But, if Phil Taylor is placed on IR you could leave it alone as is otherwise.
You have selected 51 players without including the P, K, and LS. Someone on your list will have to be cut or placed on the practice squad to make the 53 man roster. But, if Phil Taylor is placed on IR you could leave it alone as is otherwise.
How is the injury to Taylor progressing? I haven't read anything on it since I heard about it.
-
QB
C. McCoy
B. Weeden
I think Colts days as a starter may be numbered, but for now he gets his last chance to prove he's the guy.
RB
T. Richardson
M. Hardesty
B. Jackson
Richardson will be Hillis 3.7.2. He'll change the way the game is played in Cleveland. Hardesty still has potential and should get a few rest reps here and there. Hope he stays healthy and can help out. Jackson will be another guy who comes in and totes the rock from time to time... But Ideally, Richardson will never come out of the game.
FB
B. Smelley
O. Marecic
With Owen getting older and hopefully bigger he'll continue to improve, he can only get better... But I'm interested in seeing the chemistry between Richardson and Smelley. Smelley is all over Richardson's highlights blowing people up and opening holes for T-2000. Plus, he's got great hands.
WR
G. Little
J. Cribbs
M. Massaquoi
T. Benjamin
J. Cooper
C. Mitchell
J. Norwood
Little is legit. Cribbs is going to really show us his progression this year as a legit WR in the NFL. Momass will be solid. Benjamin is going to be a burner in the slot. Cooper, Mitchell and Norwood will round out a very young and talented WR Corps.
TE
B. Watson
J. Cameron
E. Moore
Jordan will emerge as a K2 clone without the baggage. He's fast and athletic. I think he emerges as the teams goto tightend by midseason. When Watson has had enough Moore and Cameron will fill the TE spots with Smelley and let the good times roll.
OT
J. Thomas
M. Shcwartz
J. Pinkston
R. Miller
A. Mack
S. Luavao
J. Greco
O. Cousin
The Offensive line should no longer be offensive. No more revolving door at RT. No more 2 second QB pressures. Plus, an established running game should slow them down as well.
DE
J. Sheard
M. Benard
F. Rucker
J. Parker
E. Stephens
Benard takes it to a whole new level after last years lessons. He wins the starting RE spot opposite Sheard.
DT
A. Rubin
J. Hughes
P. Taylor
B. Winn
B. Schaffering
Heckert appears to be a prophet by picking up a question mark "Big" John Hughes, weeks before Phil Taylor tears a peck... Great pick and a big body to pressure the pocket. We shouldn't miss a beat and when Taylor comes back he'll show why Hughes was just keeping his spot warm.
OLB
C. Gocong
J. Michael-Johnson
E. Acho
S. Fujita
This looks about right to me.
MLB
D. Jackson
K. Miava
Both are valuable players and worth their spots.
CB
J. Haden
T. Wade
B. Skrine
D. Patterson
(S. Brown)
I think the youngsters develop into a fast ball-hawking unit. As much as the Coaches say that Brown is a CB, I think that they'll realize that his movement to saftey will be self evident.
FS
(S. Brown)
E. Hagg
U. Young
I think is Sheldon embraces the move that the whole D will benefit. If not I hope Hagg can get up to speed in a hurry.
SS
T. Ward
R. Ventrone
Set at Safety.
Playoffs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login