Lechoke's About Lose In The Finals
-
-
Grow a pair of balls, get the sand out of your vagina, and get over it.... holy shit
-
Grow a pair of balls, get the sand out of your vagina, and get over it.... holy shit
couldn't resist, sorry

-
I'm not nearly as butthurt as many Cleveland fans are, but I definitely don't want to see the guy get a ring. I've always thought he was a douche. Brief aside, I would have bet $10 million dollars if I had it on the heat tonight. the NBA is so obviously rigged to the superstar teams it's unbelievable. Same for the Thunder, Lakers and the list goes on. I'm far from a conspiracy guy but I'm convinced referees get influenced to make calls to get the big name guys and teams in the Finals
-
I'm not nearly as butthurt as many Cleveland fans are, but I definitely don't want to see the guy get a ring. I've always thought he was a douche. Brief aside, I would have bet $10 million dollars if I had it on the heat tonight. the NBA is so obviously rigged to the superstar teams it's unbelievable. Same for the Thunder, Lakers and the list goes on. I'm far from a conspiracy guy but I'm convinced referees get influenced to make calls to get the big name guys and teams in the Finals
I'm not nearly as butthurt as many Cleveland fans are, but I definitely don't want to see the guy get a ring. I've always thought he was a douche. Brief aside, I would have bet $10 million dollars if I had it on the heat tonight. the NBA is so obviously rigged to the superstar teams it's unbelievable. Same for the Thunder, Lakers and the list goes on. I'm far from a conspiracy guy but I'm convinced referees get influenced to make calls to get the big name guys and teams in the Finals
One guy in particular, Joey Crawford is definitely the worst ref in basketball today.
-
Grow a pair of balls, get the sand out of your vagina, and get over it.... holy shit
couldn't resist, sorry

couldn't resist, sorry

dont apologize to that prick. Fuck Lebron, GO OKC
-
couldn't resist, sorry

dont apologize to that prick. Fuck Lebron, GO OKC
dont apologize to that prick. Fuck Lebron, GO OKC
I have two favorite NBA teams- the Cavs, and whoever's playing the Cheat.
As to get over it- the guy slapped Cleveland in the face on national TV. Put it this way- how long would it take you to "get over it" if your wife of 8 years dumped you and ran off with a better looking guy? After you gave her everything she ever asked for.
Nah- really- I'm over it. Regardless of how many Championships LeBum and his cheatin' pals win- it will affect my life not at all. That doesn't mean I have to wish him all the best in the basketball world. In fact my fervent hope for LeBum is a Karl Malone career.
-
Lebrons been playing well. The heat will win this year I believe, its time to get over it.
-
Lebrons been playing well. The heat will win this year I believe, its time to get over it.
Lebrons been playing well. The heat will win this year I believe, its time to get over it.
I don't know OKC has tons more depth and a better overall team than the Heat, I think that'll be the difference.
-
We match up pretty well with the Heat. Shef matches up well with D-Wade defensively, Bosh will be shitting himself with Perk and Ibaka, Haslam (sp) isn't a concern. Chalmers is out classed by Westbrook or Harden (I'm assuming Wade will be checking Westbrook a majority of the time.) Our bench is much deeper and I'll take Scotty Brooks, despite his delay in making obvious adjustments (putting KD on Kobe, going small and switching everything against the Spurs) over Spolstra (sp.)
It's going to come down to lebron and KD (aka anti-lebron.) It seems like lebron will have the edge but I don't think it will be that big of a difference. Lebron has the weight and strength advantage so I assume he'll attempt back KD down often but with Ibaka (one of, if not the best weak side defenders in the league) in support it won't be as big of an advantage as it seems. I think KD's length (well actually the whole teams length) with bother lebron and the heat. It's going to be a tough series but I think the Thunder will pull it out in 6.
-
Lebrons been playing well. The heat will win this year I believe, its time to get over it.
Lebrons been playing well. The heat will win this year I believe, its time to get over it.
Like I said, there's a difference between "over it", and thinking Lebron's a swell guy, and hope he wins a lot of Championships. The Cavs have Kyrie Irving now, let's get more talent around him. There's still people who would like to see Kobe and Ben Rothlisberger in jail.
It's been 17 years, and I'm still not totally "over it" over Modell.
BTW, if the Heat win it's a pretty meaningless Championship- at least to me- playing with a stacked deck. So if they fall short this year, what's next? Bring Steve Nash and Dwight Howard along for the ride? (Kidding about Howard, but Nash may be willing to work cheap to get a ring.)
-
Lebrons been playing well. The heat will win this year I believe, its time to get over it.
Like I said, there's a difference between "over it", and thinking Lebron's a swell guy, and hope he wins a lot of Championships. The Cavs have Kyrie Irving now, let's get more talent around him. There's still people who would like to see Kobe and Ben Rothlisberger in jail.
It's been 17 years, and I'm still not totally "over it" over Modell.
BTW, if the Heat win it's a pretty meaningless Championship- at least to me- playing with a stacked deck. So if they fall short this year, what's next? Bring Steve Nash and Dwight Howard along for the ride? (Kidding about Howard, but Nash may be willing to work cheap to get a ring.)
Like I said, there's a difference between "over it", and thinking Lebron's a swell guy, and hope he wins a lot of Championships. The Cavs have Kyrie Irving now, let's get more talent around him. There's still people who would like to see Kobe and Ben Rothlisberger in jail.
It's been 17 years, and I'm still not totally "over it" over Modell.
BTW, if the Heat win it's a pretty meaningless Championship- at least to me- playing with a stacked deck. So if they fall short this year, what's next? Bring Steve Nash and Dwight Howard along for the ride? (Kidding about Howard, but Nash may be willing to work cheap to get a ring.)
Dude, lebrons just some guy. I mean he is an actual superstar, but he's just a player who didnt want to play here. He didn't move the cavs to Miami. Let him go, and good riddance. He hurt his reputation with it, and he'll never ever be looked at like he used to be again. That's good enough for me, because he's clearly bothered by that.
-
Lebrons been playing well. The heat will win this year I believe, its time to get over it.
Like I said, there's a difference between "over it", and thinking Lebron's a swell guy, and hope he wins a lot of Championships. The Cavs have Kyrie Irving now, let's get more talent around him. There's still people who would like to see Kobe and Ben Rothlisberger in jail.
It's been 17 years, and I'm still not totally "over it" over Modell.
BTW, if the Heat win it's a pretty meaningless Championship- at least to me- playing with a stacked deck. So if they fall short this year, what's next? Bring Steve Nash and Dwight Howard along for the ride? (Kidding about Howard, but Nash may be willing to work cheap to get a ring.)
Like I said, there's a difference between "over it", and thinking Lebron's a swell guy, and hope he wins a lot of Championships. The Cavs have Kyrie Irving now, let's get more talent around him. There's still people who would like to see Kobe and Ben Rothlisberger in jail.
It's been 17 years, and I'm still not totally "over it" over Modell.
BTW, if the Heat win it's a pretty meaningless Championship- at least to me- playing with a stacked deck. So if they fall short this year, what's next? Bring Steve Nash and Dwight Howard along for the ride? (Kidding about Howard, but Nash may be willing to work cheap to get a ring.)
Even if its just in jest to some degree, I think he's mentioned favorably the idea of getting nash
-
I live in the dead middle of Cleveland near Tremont and Ohio city, and i goto alot of bars in the heights and i'll tell you right now everyone i know still says FUCK LEBRON with capital letters.
Everytime someone talks about not caring anyone etc. just bring up the decision on espn, the dancing, the disrespect, and the hipster shades with no lenses he wears.. he can eat a phat dick forever and hell no i wouldn't welcome him back.
-
Lebron has been gone a almost 2 years, the pain has subsided. The only reason i want him to win is because then ESPN will shut the fuck up. Regarding the Thunder, they play with a shit ton of speed and i think they will wear down the Heat, i say OKC in 6.
-
We match up pretty well with the Heat. Shef matches up well with D-Wade defensively, Bosh will be shitting himself with Perk and Ibaka, Haslam (sp) isn't a concern. Chalmers is out classed by Westbrook or Harden (I'm assuming Wade will be checking Westbrook a majority of the time.) Our bench is much deeper and I'll take Scotty Brooks, despite his delay in making obvious adjustments (putting KD on Kobe, going small and switching everything against the Spurs) over Spolstra (sp.)
It's going to come down to lebron and KD (aka anti-lebron.) It seems like lebron will have the edge but I don't think it will be that big of a difference. Lebron has the weight and strength advantage so I assume he'll attempt back KD down often but with Ibaka (one of, if not the best weak side defenders in the league) in support it won't be as big of an advantage as it seems. I think KD's length (well actually the whole teams length) with bother lebron and the heat. It's going to be a tough series but I think the Thunder will pull it out in 6.
We match up pretty well with the Heat. Shef matches up well with D-Wade defensively, Bosh will be shitting himself with Perk and Ibaka, Haslam (sp) isn't a concern. Chalmers is out classed by Westbrook or Harden (I'm assuming Wade will be checking Westbrook a majority of the time.) Our bench is much deeper and I'll take Scotty Brooks, despite his delay in making obvious adjustments (putting KD on Kobe, going small and switching everything against the Spurs) over Spolstra (sp.)
It's going to come down to lebron and KD (aka anti-lebron.) It seems like lebron will have the edge but I don't think it will be that big of a difference. Lebron has the weight and strength advantage so I assume he'll attempt back KD down often but with Ibaka (one of, if not the best weak side defenders in the league) in support it won't be as big of an advantage as it seems. I think KD's length (well actually the whole teams length) with bother lebron and the heat. It's going to be a tough series but I think the Thunder will pull it out in 6.
We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
-
I live in the dead middle of Cleveland near Tremont and Ohio city, and i goto alot of bars in the heights and i'll tell you right now everyone i know still says FUCK LEBRON with capital letters.
Everytime someone talks about not caring anyone etc. just bring up the decision on espn, the dancing, the disrespect, and the hipster shades with no lenses he wears.. he can eat a phat dick forever and hell no i wouldn't welcome him back.
I live in the dead middle of Cleveland near Tremont and Ohio city, and i goto alot of bars in the heights and i'll tell you right now everyone i know still says FUCK LEBRON with capital letters.
Everytime someone talks about not caring anyone etc. just bring up the decision on espn, the dancing, the disrespect, and the hipster shades with no lenses he wears.. he can eat a phat dick forever and hell no i wouldn't welcome him back.
Actually all that stuff is irrelevent. What is relevent is that he broke his solemn oath to "bring a championship" to my home town.
In Chivalric terms, nothing is more sacrosanct that the oath of a "King" to his people. And he was one of us. And nothing in life is more dishonorable than for a king to break his oath to his people.
He called himself "The Chosen One". OK, the "chosen one" to do what? To bring a championship to Cleveland/Akron. Not to bring one to Miami. They have Duane Wade and the Florida Marlins who did that.
-
We match up pretty well with the Heat. Shef matches up well with D-Wade defensively, Bosh will be shitting himself with Perk and Ibaka, Haslam (sp) isn't a concern. Chalmers is out classed by Westbrook or Harden (I'm assuming Wade will be checking Westbrook a majority of the time.) Our bench is much deeper and I'll take Scotty Brooks, despite his delay in making obvious adjustments (putting KD on Kobe, going small and switching everything against the Spurs) over Spolstra (sp.)
It's going to come down to lebron and KD (aka anti-lebron.) It seems like lebron will have the edge but I don't think it will be that big of a difference. Lebron has the weight and strength advantage so I assume he'll attempt back KD down often but with Ibaka (one of, if not the best weak side defenders in the league) in support it won't be as big of an advantage as it seems. I think KD's length (well actually the whole teams length) with bother lebron and the heat. It's going to be a tough series but I think the Thunder will pull it out in 6.
We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Nope but I am a Thunder fan.
-
Like I said, there's a difference between "over it", and thinking Lebron's a swell guy, and hope he wins a lot of Championships. The Cavs have Kyrie Irving now, let's get more talent around him. There's still people who would like to see Kobe and Ben Rothlisberger in jail.
It's been 17 years, and I'm still not totally "over it" over Modell.
BTW, if the Heat win it's a pretty meaningless Championship- at least to me- playing with a stacked deck. So if they fall short this year, what's next? Bring Steve Nash and Dwight Howard along for the ride? (Kidding about Howard, but Nash may be willing to work cheap to get a ring.)
Dude, lebrons just some guy. I mean he is an actual superstar, but he's just a player who didnt want to play here. He didn't move the cavs to Miami. Let him go, and good riddance. He hurt his reputation with it, and he'll never ever be looked at like he used to be again. That's good enough for me, because he's clearly bothered by that.
Dude, lebrons just some guy. I mean he is an actual superstar, but he's just a player who didnt want to play here. He didn't move the cavs to Miami. Let him go, and good riddance. He hurt his reputation with it, and he'll never ever be looked at like he used to be again. That's good enough for me, because he's clearly bothered by that.
Hurting his reputation is spare change to LeBron- he's already got more money than he can ever spend. What will really hurt him, and keep on hurting him- is missing out on a Championship- the major reason he left town.
You're still not getting it. Kobe Bryant is an actual superstar, and I don't like him either- I hope the Lakers lose every game. Just ditto that for LeBron.
-
I live in the dead middle of Cleveland near Tremont and Ohio city, and i goto alot of bars in the heights and i'll tell you right now everyone i know still says FUCK LEBRON with capital letters.
Everytime someone talks about not caring anyone etc. just bring up the decision on espn, the dancing, the disrespect, and the hipster shades with no lenses he wears.. he can eat a phat dick forever and hell no i wouldn't welcome him back.
Actually all that stuff is irrelevent. What is relevent is that he broke his solemn oath to "bring a championship" to my home town.
In Chivalric terms, nothing is more sacrosanct that the oath of a "King" to his people. And he was one of us. And nothing in life is more dishonorable than for a king to break his oath to his people.
He called himself "The Chosen One". OK, the "chosen one" to do what? To bring a championship to Cleveland/Akron. Not to bring one to Miami. They have Duane Wade and the Florida Marlins who did that.
Actually all that stuff is irrelevent. What is relevent is that he broke his solemn oath to "bring a championship" to my home town.
In Chivalric terms, nothing is more sacrosanct that the oath of a "King" to his people. And he was one of us. And nothing in life is more dishonorable than for a king to break his oath to his people.
He called himself "The Chosen One". OK, the "chosen one" to do what? To bring a championship to Cleveland/Akron. Not to bring one to Miami. They have Duane Wade and the Florida Marlins who did that.
I am high as fuck right now on some good kush 1000% Loud------- and i'm gonna be honest i can't relate your dam sword in the stone 800AD viking language bro all about kings and dishonor and their people of the kingdom shit when it comes to lebron i don't give a fuck if he called himself GOD instead of King, and i don't care that he promised to win us a ring but what i do care about is the Ring on my right hand i'd like to hit em with a few times to knock some sense into his ass.
Rant Ramble and Checkmate dawg, may the force be with you and all that shit that comes with it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login