Skip to content

Lebron James will be the first man to win a Championship in Football and Basketball

The Browns Board
7 3 773
  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Lebron will play football next year. He will be the biggest red-zone threat ever seen in the league.

    6'9" + best leaping ability in professional sports + giant hands + top WR recruit out of HS = dual championships.

    The Cavs will win the NBA title this year followed by Lebron trying football. He will have great success and be paid 25 million a year when the cap goes away after the upcoming NFL season.

  • Lebron will play football next year. He will be the biggest red-zone threat ever seen in the league.

    6'9" + best leaping ability in professional sports + giant hands + top WR recruit out of HS = dual championships.

    The Cavs will win the NBA title this year followed by Lebron trying football. He will have great success and be paid 25 million a year when the cap goes away after the upcoming NFL season.

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #2

    AdaM said:

    Lebron will play football next year. He will be the biggest red-zone threat ever seen in the league.

    6'9" + best leaping ability in professional sports + giant hands + top WR recruit out of HS = dual championships.

    The Cavs will win the NBA title this year followed by Lebron trying football. He will have great success and be paid 25 million a year when the cap goes away after the upcoming NFL season.

    pass it around.

  • AdaM said:

    Lebron will play football next year. He will be the biggest red-zone threat ever seen in the league.

    6'9" + best leaping ability in professional sports + giant hands + top WR recruit out of HS = dual championships.

    The Cavs will win the NBA title this year followed by Lebron trying football. He will have great success and be paid 25 million a year when the cap goes away after the upcoming NFL season.

    pass it around.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @hammertime said:

    pass it around.

    This isn't speculation. I had a vision.

  • P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I think it'll take a couple of championships before that occurs.

  • I think it'll take a couple of championships before that occurs.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @pl4tinum said:

    I think it'll take a couple of championships before that occurs.

    I duno plat.

    I think lebron's angle is that he wants to be the most famous professional sports figure to ever had lived.

    And you gotta admit... lebron in the NFL would definitely increase his already massive fame.

    lebron-james-browns-1_med.jpg

    lebron-james-browns-2_med.jpg

  • @hammertime said:

    pass it around.

    This isn't speculation. I had a vision.

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #6

    AdaM said:

    This isn't speculation. I had a vision.

    Then you got the "good stuff"

  • AdaM said:

    This isn't speculation. I had a vision.

    Then you got the "good stuff"

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @hammertime said:

    Then you got the "good stuff"

    Just whatever stan gives me 😳